ryguy603 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is my split optimal enough for my goals?

Hi, I was just wondering if my split will be optimal for achievement of my goals.

I have been training for almost a year now and I am coming back from an injury and ready to go hard in the gym. I am 18 btw so I am fully capable of working out 5-6x a week.
    My goal is to bulk to my target weight 175 (currently 165) and also grow certain spots of my body that need to be enhanced (arms)

Here is my split:
    Monday - Chest and Triceps
    Tuesday - Legs
    Wednesday - Back and Biceps
    Thursday - Shoulders and Traps
    Friday - Biceps and Triceps
    Saturday/Sunday - Rest

honestly just wondering if this is gonna be the best split that will make me the most gains, considering my goals (Hypertrophy/ putting on muscle especially in my arms).

Thanks

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The split is irrelevant without program details.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.
    C.S. Lewis

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't try to invent your own workout. Just follow something like the Fierce 5 or All Pro. I've been doing it for 3 years. Avatar pic is a year old.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get on a real program.

Canditos linear
    Fierce 5
    Lyle McDonald’s gbr
    Awr upper Lower
    All pros
    Vikings

The list goes on and on…

alain is a name known to all. (+5000) alain is a name known to all. (+5000) alain is a name known to all. (+5000) alain is a name known to all. (+5000) alain is a name known to all. (+5000) alain is a name known to all. (+5000) alain is a name known to all. (+5000) alain is a name known to all. (+5000) alain is a name known to all. (+5000) alain is a name known to all. (+5000) alain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ryguy603 View Post
    Hi, I was just wondering if my split will be optimal for achievement of my goals.

I have been training for almost a year now and I am coming back from an injury and ready to go hard in the gym. I am 18 btw so I am fully capable of working out 5-6x a week.
    My goal is to bulk to my target weight 175 (currently 165) and also grow certain spots of my body that need to be enhanced (arms)

Here is my split:
    Monday - Chest and Triceps
    Tuesday - Legs
    Wednesday - Back and Biceps
    Thursday - Shoulders and Traps
    Friday - Biceps and Triceps
    Saturday/Sunday - Rest

honestly just wondering if this is gonna be the best split that will make me the most gains, considering my goals (Hypertrophy/ putting on muscle especially in my arms).

Thanks
    If you are natural it doesn't matter. Time + consistency + progression = results

Watch your diet, that is what will give you the gains.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At your age and experience, there’s 0 reason to lack frequency in training.

You should be hitting the big compound movements every three or four days. So twice a week or twice in 8 days.

Mon- upper
    Tuesday- lower
    Wed- rest
    Thursday upper
    Friday lower
    Sat rest
    Sun rest

Is better.

Or…

Upper
    Rest
    Lower
    Rest
    Upper
    Rest
    Lower
    Rest

Better still.

If you absolutely must split your body and be a slave to the gym, consider a 3 on, 1 off. Make sure you train all the big compounds over those three days.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!