seasoninthesun is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Beginner - Trying Not To Spin His Wheels

Height: 5'7
    Current Weight: 154
    Current Photos: imgur.com/a/sxYRUW9 (Taken today)

Basically in August of last year I was pretty fat (186-188, photos: imgur.com/a/VNc6lmf). Moved to a new place and started trying to lose weight. Managed to get to my current weight and want to know what's the correct next step for me. I don't want to get into a situation where I'll go "I should gain weight" and then a few weeks later second guess and start wanting to lose said weight again, so hearing some advice from people more experienced would help me out.

Currently my routine is as follows:
    Monday/Thursday
    - Chest Press 4x8-12 (Monday) or Incline Dumbbell Press 4x8-12 (Thursday)
    - Cable Rows 3x8-12
    - Shoulder Press 3x8-10
    - Pullups (Rn I can do 1x9, 1x6-7, 1x4-5) or Lat pulldowns 3x12
    - High to low flies 2x12-15
    - Incline Curls 2x12-15
    - Tricep Pushdown 3x12-15 (I added this in late as I noticed my triceps were really tight whenever I used to do curls).

Tuesday/Friday
    - Smith machine squats (Apartment gym has everything but a squat rack, so I do this instead), 4x8-12
    - Romanian Deadlifts 4x10-12
    - Bulgarian Split Squats 3x6-10
    - Leg Curls 3x15
    - Ab Crunches 3x12-15

Cardio:
    - At minimum I go to dance classes 4xweek, that's an hour each
    - Every weekend I go social dancing from like 10pm-3am, and I feel it's pretty intensive.
    - Sometimes I'll throw in an extra 20 mins walking on the treadmill (4.0 incline, 3.5-4mph) but I noticed that my body ends up fatiguing from that.

As for calories right now I'm eating at 1700~, I feel very full from this and do not feel like I'm starving myself. I track everything but only really pay attention to protein and fiber (I find eating high amounts of them keeps me satiated), and everything else I figure just falls into place from eating well. Right now on average it seems I'm eating 160-200g protein, 40-70g of fiber.

Since I have lost a lot of weight, I want to know what I should be focusing on now. I'm estimating my BF around 18-19% based on the sticky thread in nutrition, but I know I am pretty small right now so I do not know if the standard answers I've seen on the forum would apply here (focus on fat loss if you're above 10-15%). I have seen some of the other posts talking about beginners and what they should do, but with the comments I always see conflicting answers and am not so sure of myself in what to do. So any advice would be amazing, thank you.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Progress looks great. IMO you should just eat at maintenance or a slight deficit, but really depends on your personal preference and goals. Your workout routine looks more or less fine.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Progress looks great. IMO you should just eat at maintenance or a slight deficit, but really depends on your personal preference and goals. Your workout routine looks more or less fine.
    Tyty. I dont really know much about goals other than if I had to prioritize strength, size, or physique, I'd heavily favor physique and have a sizeable build.

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by seasoninthesun View Post
    Height: 5'7
    Current Weight: 154
    Current Photos: imgur.com/a/sxYRUW9 (Taken today)

Basically in August of last year I was pretty fat (186-188, photos: imgur.com/a/VNc6lmf). .
    Good job there man.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by seasoninthesun View Post
    Tyty. I dont really know much about goals other than if I had to prioritize strength, size, or physique, I'd heavily favor physique and have a sizeable build.
    It kinda looks like you were able to build some muscle (or reveal a solid base) while losing all that weight, so you might want to eat around maintenance & see how that works, then adjust accordingly.

Lucozade1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks great!

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    It kinda looks like you were able to build some muscle (or reveal a solid base) while losing all that weight, so you might want to eat around maintenance & see how that works, then adjust accordingly.
    Thanks. Yeah I noticed my numbers never really dropped despite the calorie deficit. Either increased or stayed the same (which meant I'm still lifting more than before, just relative to my bodyweight).