Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Yup. This was always behind the curtain stuff but it was obvious with what the left did with Bernie in 2016 (but I thank them for that ). These clowns are selected. Just so happens Trump played the game better and threw the plan off course but he conformed once in the oval as well. They all do. Politicians get into this with little skill and for the money. Why is it that they leave DC far richer than they arrived? Because we, the American people, are they suckers here and both sides plays us all like puppets with the help of MSM. Keep us fighting w/each other, keep us distracted as much as possible. Toss so much crap info at us that the average person stops caring and then fleece the public. Rinse, repeat.
    Precisely.

That's why it's good to park our cents next to the dollars of these puppet masters and ignore the noise.

There's a lot of truth to the old saying 'follow the money.'

But there's also a lot of truth to how they distract us with 'look here. look here. DO NOT look over there.'
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    It's a NATO alliance thing, isn't it?
    It is. NATO is predominately a US funded and equipped operation. I’d imagine Biden being the US voice will be calling most of the shots
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Biden is continuing the failed Obama policies to end our long wars
    It is my belief that troop strengths in Iraq, Syria, ****lia, BF, Niger, Mali, and Senegal have all increased in the last two years

he owns the Afgan surrender we all witnessed.
    Sure, he was The Man during the withdrawal, but, I absolutely do not hold him responsible. The President is not a military guy, he requires the honest and sound advice of his Senior Military Advisors and the Sec Def. The CJCS is the final military authority for any military operation. They had 20 years to make a plan to get us out of there. President Biden made the mistake of trusting his Generals. What else was he supposed to do? Sit down with Kamala Harris and draft a better Operation Plan?

Our current military leadership were not selected based on their martial acumen and they are flatly just not good at their jobs. The military gurus had a bad plan which they executed badly. (Man, I love being a civilian) This should not have been a surprise. Our military leaders have f'ed up damn nearly every military operation since Anaconda. But far worse than incompetence, our top military leaders have been blatantly lying to the American congress and the American People. This is demonstratively true. The country doesn't see it because we have somehow become a people that worships the military and blames all the failures and crimes of the military on whoever happens to be holding office at the time. Somehow, the American people have become so political that to even question the motives of a bag-of-human-shit like Milley is to be accused of supporting ISIS. 20 years of war and our generals were claiming we were "making progress" since 2001. Obviously false information being pumped out by the Pentagon daily and you never here it questioned. WTF?

I do not support looking under the curtain to discover the next conspiracy about Lizards, or baby eaters. The bastards are right in front of us and we can't see them because we think they are on our side.

Obama weakened our military
    Not nearly enough.
    Last edited by eomrat; 01-26-2022 at 08:41 AM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    It is my belief that troop strengths in Iraq, Syria, ****lia, BF, Niger, Mali, and Senegal have all increased in the last two years

Sure, he was The Man during the withdrawal, but, I absolutely do not hold him responsible. The President is not a military guy, he requires the good advice of his Senior Military Advisors and the Sec Def. The Sec Def is the final military authority for any military operation. They had 20 years to make a plan to get us out of there. President Biden made the mistake of trusting his Generals. What else was he supposed to do? Sit down with Kamala Harris and draft a better Operation Plan?

Our current military leadership were not selected based on their martial acumen and they are flatly just not good at their jobs. The military gurus had a bad plan which they executed badly. (Man, I love being a civilian) This should not have been a surprise. Our military leaders have f'ed up damn nearly every military operation since Anaconda. But far worse than incompetence, our top military leaders have been blatantly lying to the American Congress and the American people. This is demonstratively true. The country doesn't see it because we have somehow become a people that worships the military and blames all the failures and crimes of the military on whoever happens to be holding office at the time. Somehow, the American people have become so political that to even question the motives of a bag-of-human-shit like Milley is to be accused of supporting ISIS. 20 years of war and our generals were claiming we were "making progress" since 2001. Obviously false information being pumped out by the Pentagon daily and you never here it questioned. WTF?

I do not support looking under the curtain to discover the next conspiracy about Lizards, or baby eaters. The bastards are right in front of us and we can't see them because we think they are on our side.

Not nearly enough.

This post makes the entire thread worthwhile.

Excellent job eom
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sure, he was The Man during the withdrawal, but, I absolutely do not hold him responsible. The President is not a military guy, he requires the good advice of his Senior Military Advisors and the Sec Def. The Sec Def is the final military authority for any military operation. They had 20 years to make a plan to get us out of there. President Biden made the mistake of trusting his Generals. What else was he supposed to do? Sit down with Kamala Harris and draft a better Operation Plan?
    I think sticking to the time table was the main issue. He could have/should have delayed. I was onboard with the ending of the conflict just not how it was handled. It is easy to judge from the comfort of my couch though. I'm no Trump lover but he was right about a few things.

I did forget about the troop build up in Africa. Good point.

Our current military leadership were not selected based on their martial acumen and they are flatly just not good at their jobs. The military gurus had a bad plan which they executed badly. (Man, I love being a civilian) This should not have been a surprise. Our military leaders have f'ed up damn nearly every military operation since Anaconda. But far worse than incompetence, our top military leaders have been blatantly lying to the American Congress and the American people. This is demonstratively true. The country doesn't see it because we have somehow become a people that worships the military and blames all the failures and crimes of the military on whoever happens to be holding office at the time. Somehow, the American people have become so political that to even question the motives of a bag-of-human-shit like Milley is to be accused of supporting ISIS. 20 years of war and our generals were claiming we were "making progress" since 2001. Obviously false information being pumped out by the Pentagon daily and you never here it questioned. WTF?
    Leaders have to own what happens under their watch, IMO. While the plan was in place prior to him it happened under his administration. Good point on the false information but one has to ask why its happening? What changed that lead to this? Why the shift in military leadership?

Same page with the "hero worship" many have for the military. It's more of a political dog whistle than anything else.

Lizards would make much more sense.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Excellent job eom
    Yup hes a smart man.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He wasn't wrong though.
    Really? Because a reporter asking about inflation makes him a stupid SOB, right?
    300 Forever

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Never said he is a good POTUS, in fact in my opinion he sucks ass as the President, was just stating I don't think he is a pussycat.
    I was in agreement with you.

I don’t understand how someone sees him as a softie, he’s a complete azzhole, disagree with him and you will see his rage.

Trump was no softie but he didn’t have that authoritarian tone that Biden carries he only does it because he hates his job.

At least Trump just made fun of people, I prefer that style.,...

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Leaders have to own what happens under their watch, IMO. .
    I agree. Somewhere, there is a concept between accountability and responsibility that applies here. It is probably a philosophical distinction that I am not capable of verbalizing.

Here is a question, and I really want to hear as many opinions on this as I can:

Why is there no anti-war movement in America?

What changed? How did we stay in two wars in Asia for 20 years?
    Last edited by eomrat; 01-26-2022 at 09:06 AM.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I was in agreement with you.

I don’t understand how someone sees him as a softie, he’s a complete azzhole, disagree with him and you will see his rage.

Trump was no softie but he didn’t have that authoritarian tone that Biden carries he only does it because he hates his job.

At least Trump just made fun of people, I prefer that style.,...
    He did make fun of the handicaped, didn't he... and you like that. That's the psychological problem with his supporters; they see him for the piece of **** he is and they don't care. Do you understand why that is?

P.S. The 'pussycat' comment was comparative.

Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    Really? Because a reporter asking about inflation makes him a stupid SOB, right?
    Yes.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes.
    We’ll, one thing is for sure, we now know who the stupid SOB is itt.
    300 Forever

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He did make fun of the handicaped, didn't he... and you like that. That's the psychological problem with his supporters; they see him for the piece of **** he is and they don't care. Do you understand why that is?

P.S. The 'pussycat' comment was comparative.
    And, low-lifes like you, who are not even American, put feels above policy.

Yes, I hated the way Trump acted many times and said stupid things and I would vote for someone else in 2024, but I was and am more interested in the economy, so the fact that Biden called a reporter a SOB, did not bother me much.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this thread still about Peter Doocy, lol?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Is this thread still about Peter Doocy, lol?
    Just an observer, but nearest that I can tell thread is about sons a bitches.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    And, low-lifes like you, who are not even American, put feels above policy.

Yes, I hated the way Trump acted many times and said stupid things and I would vote for someone else in 2024, but I was and am more interested in the economy, so the fact that Biden called a reporter a SOB, did not bother me much.
    Trump is the low life and you are the reject. Get it straight!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Just an observer, but nearest that I can tell thread is about sons a bitches.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There's 2 kinds of people in this world.

1. Bitches.
    2. Sons 'o bitches.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Opossum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpockets: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Mark1T: Black Labrador retriever
    Paulinanas: Coyote
    Sails: Wlf

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Excellent job eom
    He’s making excuses for Biden, a real president would fire those advisors which Trump did.......

Yet Biden was intelligent enough to stop the secret service from blowing the head off the Am Track Conductor, Joey Baby, I bet you have no idea what I’m saying!

He also did nothing when the Saudies hacked up a reporter, invited the Taliban to Camp David on the eve of 9/11 and held phone talks with their leader ushering them onto the world stage. Now they have a seat at the world table and are currently looking to China for further validation. He let Iran further their enrichment, legitimized lil Kim giving him more propaganda material in one hour than he could have gotten in one decade. Not to mention they never stopped their missile program but MAGA likes to think the missiles were already ready to fire when Biden took office. And in his closing act he did next to nothing to stop 1/6 instead encouraging it and further weakening our own country then and going forward.

Biden is continuing the failed Obama policies to end our long wars and he owns the Afgan surrender we all witnessed. Obama weakened our military and our reputation. But because Biden totally fuked up Afghanistan doesn't mean Trump was any better. Many administrations have laid the groundwork for what we have been seeing for the last 20+ years. Hell, go back to the Vietnam war to see where our country failed with our foreign policies. It just continued to get worse. As a country we seem to pick some of the worst as reps/leaders out of the 330 million available. Mind boggling.

And now we have some in the GOP who are openly rooting for Russia here. What the actual fuk.
    Godamnit! My longish response vanished into air, into thin air! Suffice to say, I was unaware of the Taliban/Camp David and the 'seeking support from China' stuff. Makes me laugh and wonder about peoples' mentality, though, when they say they voted for Trump because of his policies while ignoring the fact that he's a low life piece of ****.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    It is. NATO is predominately a US funded and equipped operation. I’d imagine Biden being the US voice will be calling most of the shots
    I don't know about that. I'm sure the States is the richest and most militarily powerful member, but there's 29 other countries involved.

. Makes me laugh and wonder about peoples' mentality, though, when they say they voted for Trump because of his policies while ignoring the fact that he's a low life piece of ****.
    Trump worked in the private sector and he’s not the only pervert in WAshginton, but at least he’s not a child molester! I know have a spot in your heart for that sickness.....

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know about that. I'm sure the States is the richest and most militarily powerful member, but there's 29 other countries involved.
    You're correct however I'm guessing that there is a "We spend the most and have the most troops (by far on each count) so we'll dictate protocol". The rule is every nation is suppose to spend I believe 2% of their GDP on military and something like 7 do. I know the last administration got many nations to come closer to complying. We're just expected to protect everyone. Over 6.5T and over 3% of our GDP. UK is 650B and it goes down from there
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Trump worked in the private sector and he’s not the only pervert in WAshginton, but at least he’s not a child molester! I know have a spot in your heart for that sickness.....
    That's an idiotic thing to say, but you're correct insofar as child molestation is a sickness. All I ever said was that it's a mental illness and not a death penalty offence.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Godamnit! My longish response vanished into air, into thin air! Suffice to say, I was unaware of the Taliban/Camp David and the 'seeking support from China' stuff. Makes me laugh and wonder about peoples' mentality, though, when they say they voted for Trump because of his policies while ignoring the fact that he's a low life piece of ****.
    To be fair in 2016 choices were not great. I don't question anyone who voted for Trump in 16/20 but I do question anyone who supports Trump now after 1/6 and beyond. They can suck a dik.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

That's an idiotic thing to say, but you're correct insofar as child molestation is a sickness. All I ever said was that it's a mental illness and not a death penalty offence.
    Trump is a sinner, but he’s not the alone.

Would you vote for the bodybuilder who knocked up the maid and would invite the maid and child to his house in front of his wife he cheated on and the kid looked just like him?

but at least he’s not a child molester! I know have a spot in your heart for that sickness.....
    Who is the child molester you are speaking about?

Trump is a sinner, but he’s not the alone.

Would you vote for the bodybuilder who knocked up the maid and would invite the maid and child to his house in front of his wife he cheated on and the kid looked just like him?
    If he was perfect for the job and the state, I could care less what hole he stuck his willy in...

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    You're correct however I'm guessing that there is a "We spend the most and have the most troops (by far on each count) so we'll dictate protocol". The rule is every nation is suppose to spend I believe 2% of their GDP on military and something like 7 do. I know the last administration got many nations to come closer to complying. We're just expected to protect everyone. Over 6.5T and over 3% of our GDP. UK is 650B and it goes down from there
    That's a giant funding disparity and I get your point. I'm pretty sure the NATO countries are obliged to defend member countries, but I have no idea about wannabe members. Could turn into something really big.

I do question anyone who supports Trump now after 1/6 and beyond. They can suck a dik.
    This is where I jumped off the Trump wagon. He was a major instigator in that Stop the Steal thingie and the riot that ensued.

Won't be any Willy's waging in my face...

Tater, I think this is where you belly up to the bar and open wide

To be fair in 2016 choices were not great. I don't question anyone who voted for Trump in 16/20 but I do question anyone who supports Trump now after 1/6 and beyond. They can suck a dik.
    I think anyone would have been a better choice than Trump and I do believe that it was the Sanders' supporters witholding votes for Clinton that got Trump elected. I used to also think that a women would make a great president until I heard a women say she saw a mouse and was terrified.