Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    He did make fun of the handicaped, didn't he... and you like that. That's the psychological problem with his supporters; they see him for the piece of **** he is and they don't care. Do you understand why that is?
    You are just nit picking. No it don’t bother me at all that he made a handicap gesture about a normal person. It wasn’t a real true attack on the handicapped, it’s just a thing you Trump haters like to point out. I don’t agree with it though, but it’s not no vote choice for me

LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    This is where I jumped off the Trump wagon. He was a major instigator in that Stop the Steal thingie and the riot that ensued.

Won't be any Willy's waging in my face...

Tater, I think this is where you belly up to the bar and open wide

Fine, his words don’t bother me. It’s as silly as saying someone stormed the capital because Trump criptically said so.

BTW, there are still lots of questions that other instagators were on the scene, some where undercover agents.

Dog and pony show.

Before Harris was VP she stated to be prepared for the blacks to riot and they should.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    You are just nit picking. No it don’t bother me at all that he made a handicap gesture about a normal person. It wasn’t a real true attack on the handicapped, it’s just a thing you Trump haters like to point out. I don’t agree with it though, but it’s not no vote choice for me
    There are none so blind as those that will not see.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    He also did nothing when the Saudies hacked up a reporter,
    Aside from Khashoggi's family who actually gives a $hit? The guy knew he had a price on his head and yet struts into a Turkish embassy like he is entering Walmart and didn't think anything would happen. Yes the Saudis killed him but he aided them and his asinine decisions led to his own death. Also what was Trump supposed to do & why? Our own covert operations kill people every damn day and yet somehow we try to act like Pollyanna and it's everyone else who's the big bad wolf.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Aside from Khashoggi's family who actually gives a $hit? The guy knew he had a price on his head and yet struts into a Turkish embassy like he is entering Walmart and didn't think anything would happen. Yes the Saudis killed him but he aided them and his asinine decisions led to his own death. Also what was Trump supposed to do & why? Our own covert operations kill people every damn day and yet somehow we try to act like Pollyanna and it's everyone else who's the big bad wolf.
    And, Khashoggi wasn't American. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. "We should have" incidents happen with every president.

Funny Trump wasn't Hitler before he became president. Then, it was 24/7/365 "Trump said this" and 3 years of a bogus Russian Hoax with the entire MSM reporting it every single day and people are like, "Hmmf, he deserved it."

The Russian Hoax perpetuated by Adam Schiff and Nadler including the FBI lying every day for 3+ years, knowing that it was false and intentionally dividing the country with an intentional character assassination and the intention to undermine a sitting president with a complete fabrication.

But, Trump said "pussy."

This is not a Trump commercial. If that happened to Obama or Biden, I would say the same. I don't like being lied to by our government on this large of a scale.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 01-26-2022 at 02:45 PM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

It’s comical you fine yourself so righteous.

At least we see Trump for what he is, I never said he was a nice man, however I like that he shows his true colors.

For all we know your favorite guy makes fun of handicaps behind closed doors?

I’ve already said I don’t agree with him acting that way, but it won’t change my mind on a no vote, again I like his transparency.

I’ve figured out Biden’s transparency unfortunately it’s the opposite of what he says.

Possible tough times ahead for some......

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    but at least he’s not a child molester! I know have a spot in your heart for that sickness.....
    Who is the child molester you are speaking about?
    Who is the chomo?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Livin the Dream

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It’s comical you fine yourself so righteous.

At least we see Trump for what he is, I never said he was a nice man, however I like that he shows his true colors.

For all we know your favorite guy makes fun of handicaps behind closed doors?

I’ve already said I don’t agree with him acting that way, but it won’t change my mind on a no vote, again I like his transparency.

I’ve figured out Biden’s transparency unfortunately it’s the opposite of what he says.

Possible tough times ahead for some......
    I don't make fun of handicapped people. Is that righteous? I also don't hate mentally ill people, just lke I don't hate people with cancer or COPD or heart disease. I don't have a favourite; I just call them as I see them.

Who is the chomo?
    All I can think is that he's referring to the guy convicted of being a child molestor that Rittenhouse killed. You really don't expect a logical thought stream from LWW, do you?

Who is the chomo?
    It is a point, I don’t have a problem with perverts, even your boy Arnold is a pervert, but I draw the line with child molesters.

Supra defends them, but he has issues with pervert comments on grabbing pussy.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It is a point, I don’t have a problem with perverts, even your boy Arnold is a pervert, but I draw the line with child molesters.

Supra defends them, but he has issues with pervert comments on grabbing pussy.

Oh Ok, so there is no Chomo, you were just making a point... Gotcha.

I think most of us could be classified as a pervert to some degree at some point, You yourself said that you liked to do funny stuff with hot peppers, that sounds pretty pervy to me.

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Livin the Dream

Oh Ok, so there is no Chomo, you were just making a point... Gotcha.

I think most of us could be classified as a pervert to some degree at some point, You yourself said that you liked to do funny stuff with hot peppers, that sounds pretty pervy to me.

Lol, if doing something perverted is the influence on not voting for someone, I think we are chit out of luck.

I’m sure Supra says some sorta locker room talk around his friends or perhaps talks about peckers with his girlfriends, it’s all the same, lol.

Im sure that handicapped guy is tough enough to handle Trumps BS, but media wants to make a catch for guys like Supra, lol.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anyone who supports Trump now after 1/6 and beyond. They can suck a dik.
    See this is where you and I would have a problem, I don't understand why folks have to attack the people who support a presidential/political candidate. I would never disrespect someone for supporting something if he/she is my friend, hell even if we aren't friends. I mean hell that's their choice no? It's crazy to me that "its their choice" only applies to gays and all that other crap, but when it comes to politics its, "You have to not support that guy or fck you"

Imagine you and I hanging out and you were to say that, don't you think we be fighting? That's just fcking disrespectful.
    On the list for Bannukah

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    See this is where you and I would have a problem, I don't understand why folks have to attack the people who support a presidential/political candidate. I would never disrespect someone for supporting something if he/she is my friend, hell even if we aren't friends. I mean hell that's their choice no? It's crazy to me that "its their choice" only applies to gays and all that other crap, but when it comes to politics its, "You have to not support that guy or fck you"

Imagine you and I hanging out and you were to say that, don't you think we be fighting? That's just fcking disrespectful.
    Agree. It is completely ridiculous. I strongly disagree with some of the voting choices people make, but I am not going to tell them to "suck a dik" because of it. People get too worked up over this sh!t.

Trump has made that exact same gesture repeatedly when making fun of the non-handicapped, so he wasn't specifically mocking the man's disability. There is a difference between making fun of a person who happens to be handicapped and making fun of the person's handicap.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well as a guy who spars in the R+P on the regular, you all are tame and polite compared to my daily battles, so ty for being civilized.
    There they insult you first, you make a real point with links, and they continue to insult.
    It is no longer what it was intended to be, which was a place for civilized, calm, rational, unemotional, debate on current events.

Remember the old phrase agre to disagree?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

this place is like watching fox news, its just constantly belaboring the same material day after day, week after week, etc etc

I don't take offense to John saying that ....

I think it's kind of funny actually

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Guess I have a strong disdain for leaders trying to tear down our country and undermine our elections and the people who follow them while screaming about their "rights" and the "Constitution" as they attempt to stop the certification of the election by having their frat party at our nations Capitol looking to stop the peaceful transfer of power. I said AFTER 1/6 which was AFTER the election? That's not support for a politician that's support to a traitor. I couldn't care less who anyone votes for as I think all politicians are slime balls - I even wrote that above. Damned either way, IMO.

Well I don't ever talk politics or religion in the "real world" so I'd never know unless it was brought up. I just find those topics to be boring generally. But knowing someone was a supporter of his on and after 1/6 I'd likely not have you in my circle to begin with.

Don't know if that clears up my own personal position or not. I'm not the best at expressing myself via text.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 01-26-2022 at 07:32 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Agree. It is completely ridiculous. I strongly disagree with some of the voting choices people make, but I am not going to tell them to "suck a dik" because of it. People get too worked up over this sh!t.
    Cool because I never said to suk a dik over who they voted for either. Glad we agree that would be ridiculous. Wouldn't say I'm worked up over it.

To be fair in 2016 choices were not great. I don't question anyone who voted for Trump in 16/20 but I do question anyone who supports Trump now after 1/6 and beyond. They can suck a dik.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 01-26-2022 at 07:38 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    this place is like watching fox news, its just constantly belaboring the same material day after day, week after week, etc etc

Well here is some different food for thought for ya. Today on fox news they were bringing up Nancy Pelosi and her scandals and "the children" gimmick.

As much as I hate that lady, its gonna be sad when she croaks, because nothing will change in fact it very well could get worse, I mean whos gonna fight for that role, AOC and company.............

Not sure why anyone even takes me seriously here. I'm a dumbass TBH and would probably ignore myself if I could.
    ☻/
    /▌

IDK I'm sure a lot of people care. I bet every journalist in the world who holds their country leaders accountable cares as well as those who value the First Amendment. But you're right. What could Trump have done. He was only the leader of the free world and of a country that prides itself on being the example for others to follow - totally powerless. But ya fuk that guy!

I should have mentioned freeing 5000 Taliban prisoners instead. My bad.
    ☻/
    /▌

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure why anyone even takes me seriously here. I'm a dumbass TBH and would probably ignore myself if I could.
    We all friends, buddy. You and I don't mind if we disagree a little. Makes it fun.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Well as a guy who spars in the R+P on the regular, you all are tame and polite compared to my daily battles, so ty for being civilized.
    There they insult you first, you make a real point with links, and they continue to insult.
    It is no longer what it was intended to be, which was a place for civilized, calm, rational, unemotional, debate on current events.

Remember the old phrase agre to disagree?
    We are cooler here, Benny. But, we still know how to stick it to each other

I just hope everyone’s wearing their masks in this thread
    Last edited by Mark1T; 01-26-2022 at 08:04 PM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guess I have a strong disdain for leaders trying to tear down our country and undermine our elections and the people who follow them while screaming about their "rights" and the "Constitution" as they attempt to stop the certification of the election by having their frat party at our nations Capitol looking to stop the peaceful transfer of power. I said AFTER 1/6 which was AFTER the election? That's not support for a politician that's support to a traitor. I couldn't care less who anyone votes for as I think all politicians are slime balls - I even wrote that above. Damned either way, IMO.
    Biden wants to undermine the elections and is claiming if his election reform stuff isn't passed then we can't guarantee election results.....wait what? So since it hasn't been passed does that mean 2020 was illegitimate? And we will never agree on 1/6 as you feel democracy was ready to fall & all I saw were people milling about taking selfies and posing for pictures. Democracy was never in doubt, the election wasn't going to be subverted, the clowns weren't even armed. And Trump is on tape saying "peacefully go protest".
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

IDK I'm sure a lot of people care. I bet every journalist in the world who holds their country leaders accountable cares as well as those who value the First Amendment. But you're right. What could Trump have done. He was only the leader of the free world and of a country that prides itself on being the example for others to follow - totally powerless. But ya fuk that guy!

I should have mentioned freeing 5000 Taliban prisoners instead. My bad.
    What did you expect him to do? Launch a nuke at Saudi? Kidnap and kill a crown prince? Look we all know the Saudis are evil bastards but we as a country have an alliance with them that is mutually beneficial, it's the old saying of keeping your enemies closer than your friends. And not all journalists care, remember most countries aren't like us & they don't have a supposed freedom of speech, and even ours can be debated since so many platforms love to cut off those on the right that they don't agree with.

Fox is no different than CNN or MSNBC in that regard. Its a fukking echo chamber with multiple shows all saying the same damn thing. I don't need to hear Tucker, Hannity, Ingrahm & Bongino all repeating the same fukking script. At least The Five is entertaining and Brett Baier is actual news but the rest of them I lump into the same pile of $hit with CNN and others.

Biden wants to undermine the elections and is claiming if his election reform stuff isn't passed then we can't guarantee election results.....wait what? So since it hasn't been passed does that mean 2020 was illegitimate? And we will never agree on 1/6 as you feel democracy was ready to fall & all I saw were people milling about taking selfies and posing for pictures. Democracy was never in doubt, the election wasn't going to be subverted, the clowns weren't even armed. And Trump is on tape saying "peacefully go protest".

Regarding elections, Biden is barking that certain people don’t want to turn elections into a place for meal handouts is oppression.

Does anyone here think it’s oppropreate to give people food while voting? Sounds like bribing to me, so I get it.

I’ve been standing in a line for hours many times to cast a vote when I could be home eating dinner, this is the crybaby chit I can’t stand with democrats, god forbid someone has to eat their dinner at 9pm.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Sure, he was The Man during the withdrawal, but, I absolutely do not hold him responsible. The President is not a military guy, he requires the honest and sound advice of his Senior Military Advisors and the Sec Def. The CJCS is the final military authority for any military operation. They had 20 years to make a plan to get us out of there. President Biden made the mistake of trusting his Generals. What else was he supposed to do? Sit down with Kamala Harris and draft a better Operation Plan?
    Biden is the one that drew a line in the sand and said we will be leaving by this date. He keeps blaming Trump for it, although the Taliban violated that agreement so it never had to continue being honored. Biden's big push was to have everyone out of there by the 20th anniversary of 9/11. As Mattis said in his book, decisions by politicans to have no more than X amount of troops in a country or to leave by Y date are "sophomoric." Being the President, he is the big boss and is ultimately responsible for what his administration does. True leadership is owning everything that happens under your command.

Mattis's comments on Biden are also interesting. Mattis has said he would never talk about a sitting President (although he did rightfully speak out against Trump), but his comments on Biden when he was VP are interesting. He called him an "admirable and amiable man" but once he made up his mind he would refuse to listen to any other opinion and couldn't be convinced otherwise.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fox is no different than CNN or MSNBC in that regard. Its a fukking echo chamber with multiple shows all saying the same damn thing. I don't need to hear Tucker, Hannity, Ingrahm & Bongino all repeating the same fukking script. At least The Five is entertaining and Brett Baier is actual news but the rest of them I lump into the same pile of $hit with CNN and others.
    Agree...

I'd even throw Gutfeld in there...

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Regarding elections, Biden is barking that certain people don’t want to turn elections into a place for meal handouts is oppression.

Does anyone here think it’s oppropreate to give people food while voting? Sounds like bribing to me, so I get it.

I’ve been standing in a line for hours many times to cast a vote when I could be home eating dinner, this is the crybaby chit I can’t stand with democrats, god forbid someone has to eat their dinner at 9pm.
    Just vote early no reason to wait till the last minute on Election Day. More people should. Too many people wait and show up and see a 2 hour line and go home.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Agree...

I'd even throw Gutfeld in there...
    Problem with him is his 10pm show is basically a rehash of the 5, only difference is different kiss ass guests.