Jonmarriott1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Turkesterone and teens

Im a 17 year old teen and I’ve been working out natural for quite some time, and I’d like to stay that way. I have no interest in screwing with my receptors, but I would like to know if turkesterone is a valid natural supplement to help me build more muscle without messing with my natural processes!!
    I’d also like to know of any side effects from this “supplement”

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's highly dubious whether it does anything for anyone, least of all someone in the prime of their life. Don't waste your money.

userPJRLRRYP364 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pointless - only very slightly marginal gains, waste of money

growarts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jonmarriott1 View Post
    Im a 17 year old teen and I’ve been working out natural for quite some time, and I’d like to stay that way. I have no interest in screwing with my receptors, but I would like to know if turkesterone is a valid natural supplement to help me build more muscle without messing with my natural processes!!
    I’d also like to know of any side effects from this “supplement”
    Turkesterone definitely works, but the question is whether it is worth the money right now. If you have hit your natural potential, then its definitely worth looking into it.

No side effects have been reported because Turkesterone target Estrogen receptor beta, it is a totally different pathway than androgen receptors which are triggered by testosterone.

hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ehhhh Id say stick to the basics rn. Super expensive and does not increase gains by alot

rudog555 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have personal experience using it for some time now and although I have seen a noticeable impact on both my strength and physique, I would still have to say it is probably not worth the money. You say you are a natural who has been lifting for quite some time and want to stay natural, so in theory this product is designed for someone like you, so it really comes down to if you are willing to spend a decent amount extra to break plateaus. I have experienced no side effects from this supplement besides some vicious burps shortly after taking the pill. Hope this helps