ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ordering from bb.com and FedEx

So if your order from bb.com ships from PA and lands at FedEx location BREINIGSVILLE, PA, are you expecting to wait weeks?

My order was received there Wednesday of last week and hasn't left..?

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Originally Posted by ccounts View Post
    So if your order from bb.com ships from PA and lands at FedEx location BREINIGSVILLE, PA, are you expecting to wait weeks?

My order was received there Wednesday of last week and hasn't left..?
    Bb.con is usually really fast with orders. I’m part time at fed ex and it’s been crazy but us actually slow now. Shouldn’t be a problem. I actually started getting all of my stuff at Anazon. I was at the gym on Wednesday and my glove ripped. I opened my app and hit reorder new pair and they were at my door Friday

ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccounts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    Bb.con is usually really fast with orders. I’m part time at fed ex and it’s been crazy but us actually slow now. Shouldn’t be a problem. I actually started getting all of my stuff at Anazon. I was at the gym on Wednesday and my glove ripped. I opened my app and hit reorder new pair and they were at my door Friday
    Thanks for the reply. I was thinking that if that hub was slow then all bb.com orders shipped from PA would be stuck too but we'll see.

Got off the phone with bb.com and they took care of it
    Last edited by ccounts; 01-27-2022 at 07:18 AM.

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    Amazon definitely makes it too easy for me. I love it and my wallet hates it