Jegriffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Home Gym Equipment Thoughts

I am looking to purchase some home gym equipment to start working out at the house. My wife just had our second boy and it’s been difficult to find time to get to the gym. My wife is now also interested in starting to workout at the house as well. I have been searching online to find a good setup, but there are so many options out there. I wanted to know if any of you have purchase any of the all in one systems and if so how you enjoy it or if there is anything that you would want added or things that you found you don’t use. I am looking at the G20 system that seems to have just about everything. Space for the equipment isn’t an issue for me as I have a large shop that I plan to use for my workout space. I am also open to spending up to 5k on a system so that I can try to get the same weight lifting workouts that I would do at the gym. Thanks I’m advance for any advice.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I would always start with a powercage (and built in pullup bar), bench, barbell and plates.

It's 95% of what you need. Dumbells are trickier - they are either expensive for a set of fixed weights or awkward for adjustable ones. Bands can be useful. A few other odds and ends can be useful like an ab wheel, curl bar, core belt, chain belt, pad for hip thrusts etc
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 01-24-2022 at 12:49 AM.