InkJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InkJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InkJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InkJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InkJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InkJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InkJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InkJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InkJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InkJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) InkJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Anyone have calf pain? And try calf sleeves?

Hi

Anyone else have a feeling in their calves as if they are about to pull a muscle... or have pulled the muscle in their calf?

Or if you use a treadmill/bike feel like their calf is going to 'go' - so end up exercising 'defensively' or stopping... and often afterwards feel sore like it has been torn.

BUT the calf doesn't seem to actually be torn - in that you can exercise the next day... but still have the same issue

It could be because I have lost a load of weight... I know I got knee joint pain last time... I know it's counter intuitive... but the extra fat was cushioning my weight pounding onto my knee joint/bone when 'pounding' a treadmill... so even though I then weighed less - I had less protection/absorption and got the pain. Well I've lost weight again [yes put it all back on first] and maybe that's why my calves are always feeling like they are about to go.

So anyone use calf sleeves/compression socks for this sort of thing? Were they good?