diploid123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best 3 day a week workout routine for size?

Hello. I would appreciate if you can give me a 3 day a week full body workout routine to gain size. I'm 6'3, 25, and weigh 170 lbs
    Last edited by diploid123; 01-22-2022 at 06:00 PM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There are several in the sticky threads. If you are in doubt as to what the difference between size and strength training is, there is also a stick thread for that.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That one where you eat more, I forget the name.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Study Mike mentzer and Casey viator and Dorian yates “rotation for recouperation”

Upper
    Off
    Lower
    Off
    Upper
    Off
    Off
    Lower
    Off
    Upper
    Off
    Lower
    Off off
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

diploid123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    There are several in the sticky threads. If you are in doubt as to what the difference between size and strength training is, there is also a stick thread for that.
    I can't find it. Can you please give me the link?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by diploid123 View Post
    I can't find it. Can you please give me the link?
    Serious? You have to scroll past them to get to this thread.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.
    C.S. Lewis

PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10) PissChugger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sharting Strength

RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think Fierce 5 Novice is probably the best out of the ones in the sticky threads, though it's the only one I've done so I'm probably biased. I'd you follow Fierce 5 while gaining 2lb a month you should build muscle close to optimally. All-Pro has slower progression and is better suited to those who are cutting and new to lifting. The Viking's 3-day routine looks good too, but is higher volume and will take more time to do than Fierce 5.

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PissChugger View Post
    Sharting Strength
    Agreed. Definitely the best if you want to gain size in you gut and ass.

RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    That's only going to happen if you do it with GOMAD. There are better, more balanced Novice routines, though, no doubt.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Originally Posted by RapidFail View Post
    That's only going to happen if you do it with GOMAD. There are better, more balanced Novice routines, though, no doubt.
    On the left is when I was fighting as a welterweight, tipped the scales around 145 pounds. Maybe 2004. On the right was right after finishing a 20 rep squat routine and GOMAD, I put on 28 pounds in 8 weeks. It was my first serious strength training block. 2006, I remember because we just started doing farmer's walks around this time as I got suckered into signing up for a strongman competition when I would have 10 months of training tops by the date of it. My ass did get bigger as I was splitting out of my sweatpants near the end there, but my waist size didn't change much - it did grow a little bit but that's because I actually had spinal erectors for once. I was still kickboxing at the time 2-3 times per week but did no other cardio otherwise. Not super dramatic by any means but I didn't get fat.

Did GOMAD and high rep squatting a second time to go from 200 to 225 as I had an inkling to consider becoming a pro strongman (pro lightweight was under 231), but although I looked okay and still had visible abs it was just too much on my frame for a dude like me. I like being athletic. It felt like I was walking everywhere in steel toe boots and a weight vest.

GOMAD works if you are thin like I was and need some serious weight gain, but for the average fluffy dude who starts lifting, definitely not ideal.