Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Trillical View Post
    0...only low IQ people are having kids right now.
    I don’t think it’s about IQ but about people who are willing to just go for it regardless of all the risks and burdens.

If you think through the risks and burdens then you’ll never have kids. To have kids you have to just YOLO it and assume everything will be fine in a bluepill way.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Sprykee907 View Post
    get some new material
    It’s not material it’s my actual life.

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    None. I’m useless as a female

I may adopt in the future, like an older kid/special needs that’s been in foster homes and needs a permeant home. But I would have to be in a place I can give them a lot of time.
    Still don’t know if you’re trolling but if you’re not then I think you need counseling srs. You sound really depressed lately. Counseling helped me a lot during my divorce because it helps you focus on yourself and sort out your feelings. Take care of yourself srs.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Still don’t know if you’re trolling but if you’re not then I think you need counseling srs. You sound really depressed lately. Counseling helped me a lot during my divorce because it helps you focus on yourself and sort out your feelings. Take care of yourself srs.
    Im joking about the useless as a women thing though I feel like it. I mean I lost a marriage because I can’t do the thing I’m biologically supposed to be able to do…

I’m serious about wanting to adopt though, but my health would have to be better. I go to counseling, I have a therapists that works with people with chronic illness/terminal. And I do aa meetings everyday, work with my sponsor once a week and sponsees. I wanted a cancer support group locally but they closed them all down because of Covid
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Im joking about the useless as a women thing though I feel like it. I mean I lost a marriage because I can’t do the thing I’m biologically supposed to be able to do…

I’m serious about wanting to adopt though, but my health would have to be better. I go to counseling, I have a therapists that works with people with chronic illness/terminal. And I do aa meetings everyday, work with my sponsor once a week and sponsees. I wanted a cancer support group locally but they closed them all down because of Covid
    See this confuses me because I could’ve sworn you used to post about you wanting a child in your marriage but your husband being against it because he already had three and didn’t want any more. Am I just confused?

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zero. Never will have kids. It is just not in my dimension.

I'm okay with just having a niece and nephew.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    One and precious.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that we know of?

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One girl

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None. Not sure if I'll regret it, especially once my parents pass. I feel like I'm too jaded to have a child, I don't think I could raise them in a healthy way with modern clown world.

Also, the honest truth is even if I wanted a kid I don't know if I'd want my current GF to be the one I have them with. I'm complacent enough with out relationship as just the two of us, but obviously throwing in the variable of having/raising a child changes a lot, and I don't think that would translate well with her.
    drvillain PM's mods to do his bidding - CONFIRMED.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zero.

Always thought I'd "mature" into wanting some but still haven't and I am 40. I could see the appeal of having adult children when I am in my 60s/70s assuming they turned out well, but the thought of raising them for 18 years still seems like an absolute nightmare to me. Luckily my wife and I continue to be on the same page.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zero, and don't want them. I've definitely been strongly pressured to by some exes, but fortunately haven't caved.

usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000) usera is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have 5 Kiddos from 11-20 years old. They are not for everyone, but could not imagine happiness without them. Their accomplishments dwarf the happiness that you glean from anything that you did on your own. They drive you nuts sometimes, make you worry like you have never worried before and stress you out when they are in a crisis, but the joy my kids have given me has outpaid the sacrifices 100 to 1.

Seeing my boys grow into men, real men that work, care about their sisters and mother, enjoy life and don't do tik tok dances is all I will need for the rest of my life to be happy. Your heart grows after having kids but make sure that you and your lady are 100% on the same page, my wife and I always wanted them, if either one of us was wavering even a tiny bit, some of those tough days would have been unbearable.

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zer0 and I'll never have them. SRS. Can't imagine a quicker way to wanting to blow my brains out. I've spent my whole life trying to get rid of BS/Drama/Stress/etc and kids would destroy that.
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    ᗪIᔕᑕᖇIᗰIᑎᗩTIOᑎ E᙭ᑕᒪᑌᔕIOᑎ IᑎᗪOᑕTᖇIᑎᗩTIOᑎ

Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    Zero. Never will have kids. It is just not in my dimension.

I'm okay with just having a niece and nephew.
    I love my nieces and nephews but at the same time they annoy me so much and I don’t like being around them for more than a couple of hours. They’re just so needy and draining.

Everyone says it’s different with your own kids but idk what if it’s not? What if I only enjoy being around my kids for 2 hours but instead I have to deal with them 24/7 lmao.

Originally Posted by KathleenRyan View Post
    None. Not sure if I'll regret it, especially once my parents pass. I feel like I'm too jaded to have a child, I don't think I could raise them in a healthy way with modern clown world.

Also, the honest truth is even if I wanted a kid I don't know if I'd want my current GF to be the one I have them with. I'm complacent enough with out relationship as just the two of us, but obviously throwing in the variable of having/raising a child changes a lot, and I don't think that would translate well with her.
    Yeah clown world worries me too so much. It’s easy to isolate them from clown world when they are small and you can still control everything they do. But once they are teenagers they will make their own decisions and will be heavily influenced by friends and social media no matter what you do.

What are the odds they get through that clown exposure unscathed without any issues and without tattoos etc? Very low odds I think.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    See this confuses me because I could’ve sworn you used to post about you wanting a child in your marriage but your husband being against it because he already had three and didn’t want any more. Am I just confused?
    Ive told you like 6 times he always wanted another kid. We had names picked out. I was hesitant because of his kids being jealous/he had three kids and four seems like a lot of kids to take care of. He’s literally trying to find a chick that wants a baby asap cause he wants a daughter. He only has boys and isn’t getting any younger
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ive told you like 6 times he always wanted another kid. We had names picked out. I was hesitant because of his kids being jealous/he had three kids and four seems like a lot of kids to take care of. He’s literally trying to find a chick that wants a baby asap cause he wants a daughter. He only has boys and isn’t getting any younger
    What kind of deranged man wants a daughter?

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Well not to mention, what if he does have more and it/they all end up being boys? He sounds like a real moron tbh.

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah clown world worries me too so much. It’s easy to isolate them from clown world when they are small and you can still control everything they do. But once they are teenagers they will make their own decisions and will be heavily influenced by friends and social media no matter what you do.
    The issue isn't limited to just getting them to grow up aware of, and untainted from clown world. The problem is raising a kid by traditional standards to be a "good person" these days will actually hinder them in real world applications/life. If I raised a child to be a critical thinker, work hard, take responsibility, etc - it would actually hold them back and just make them aware of the misery of the world as they got older.

That's what kills me. I can't see any way out of it.

redraider86's boy toy SpermWhale's Avatar
    SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2, boy and a girl
    -♥♥--♥♥--team misc big c support--♥♥--♥♥--
    ~ Miami Hurricanes ~
    ☆☆☆Remember TheOchocinco33's Legendary Thread of June 3rd, 2012☆☆☆
    ♡♡ѾѾѾ Medhead's boo crew ѾѾѾ♡♡
    redraider loves me crew
    ☆☆☆Misc Dad Crew☆☆☆
    HTC for life crew

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 daughters.jpg soon
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Most men I know adore their daughters. They end up being daddy's little girls. Most men don't think like Miscers about sloots and stuff. They just don't understand TikTok and Snapchat and don't know about OnlyFans. I had to explain OnlyFans to a bunch of teen Moms and they looked like they were going to faint.

Originally Posted by KathleenRyan View Post
    The issue isn't limited to just getting them to grow up aware of, and untainted from clown world. The problem is raising a kid by traditional standards to be a "good person" these days will actually hinder them in real world applications/life. If I raised a child to be a critical thinker, work hard, take responsibility, etc - it would actually hold them back and just make them aware of the misery of the world as they got older.

That's what kills me. I can't see any way out of it.
    I've seen people try to protect their kids from clown world by homeschooling and that just backfires LIKE CRAZY. The kids finally go to a regular high school and go wild drinking, doing drugs, shoplifting, promoting liberalism, etc.

I sent mine to a Christian school and now she's questioning Christianity. Sigh. Well I did the same in college and stopped going to church or thinking about religion and fell into the whole "I want to look good in a bikini" and drive a fancy car hole and then came back to religion when I got pregnant. It was just an empty materialistic mindset that our world promotes. So you never know what seeds you plant for your children.

But mine is WAY more stable than her homeschool friends in terms of partying. She has a steady boyfriend whereas a lot of the other girls sloot around. Or so I know. I could totally be in the dark as I had no clue that the outside refrigerator was full of alcohol for kids to take. I thought it was all for my husband and his alcoholism. I couldn't figure out why so many of the teens were over at our house.

-Dumb me.

Their parents are way more strict I found out and I'm in my own world on my computer or watching TV so I didn't see them sneaking the alcohol out from the garage. Facepalm.jpg
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 01-20-2022 at 08:41 AM.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes I remember you saying this. SS is stubborn and just never admits she's wrong about anything.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Their parents are way more strict I found out and I'm in my own world on my computer or watching TV so I didn't see them sneaking the alcohol out from the garage. Facepalm.jpg
    You out here miscin with a bunch of autists while teenagers are getting yucky with your outdoor fridge lol.

Parenting is always a "best guess", "best effort" type of deal I guess. Like you said, there's no guarantees how they'll turn out since they have a mind and life of their own, but can only do your best as a parent to guide them.

I just don't know how to "guide" them in the world today since nothing makes any sense anymore. Do you teach them to be a clown and fit in, which would objectively make them a chitty/weak person - Or do you teach them old world values, make them a stand up individual, which would ostracize them and likely leave them frustrated with their lazy/degenerate peers?

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So much WTF in one post
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Yes I remember you saying this. SS is stubborn and just never admits she's wrong about anything.
    O rly

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hopefully none

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More than you can afford pal
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Many of us remember what SS remembers.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~