chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000)

Mind-muscle connection or just heavy weight?

What is important for building muscle, mind muscle connection or just doing exercises with heavy weight and correct form?

When I try to do exercises with heavy weight I cannot feel anything in the muscle. Should I lower the weight and focus on mind muscle connection?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Both

Both are useful for introducing a novel stimulus to the muscle which triggers growth.

What you respond to best at this point in time (it's a moving target) is a matter of experimentation for YOU. Perhaps you have a bias towards higher or lower reps but that doesn't mean you ONLY do that.

chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000) chinupbar is a complete loser! (-2000)

Smile

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Both

Both are useful for introducing a novel stimulus to the muscle which triggers growth.

What you respond to best at this point in time (it's a moving target) is a matter of experimentation for YOU. Perhaps you have a bias towards higher or lower reps but that doesn't mean you ONLY do that.
    Thank you

ahvccenter is not very well liked. (-100) ahvccenter is not very well liked. (-100) ahvccenter is not very well liked. (-100) ahvccenter is not very well liked. (-100) ahvccenter is not very well liked. (-100) ahvccenter is not very well liked. (-100) ahvccenter is not very well liked. (-100) ahvccenter is not very well liked. (-100) ahvccenter is not very well liked. (-100) ahvccenter is not very well liked. (-100) ahvccenter is not very well liked. (-100)
    I would say both are connected to each other as your mind strong and healthy then it allow you to do so to get your body fit and healthy...

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chinupbar View Post
    What is important for building muscle, mind muscle connection or just doing exercises with heavy weight and correct form?

When I try to do exercises with heavy weight I cannot feel anything in the muscle. Should I lower the weight and focus on mind muscle connection?

Both.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While both are important, personally, I'd lean toward MMC. The contraction is so critical in building muscle; and to get a good contraction, you really have to be in tune with the muscle.

Heavy weight with good for is important as well; so, what I recommend is to lighten up the weight on all your movements. Learn MMC with every exercise you do, learn the contraction, learn the feel you get when you have that connection. Train this way for a while with light weights until that MMC is second nature; just becomes habit. Then slowly increase the weight with your new found knowledge.
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card