OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Does my bench look better?

Hi guys, would appreciate some feedback on my bench form. Trying to use leg drive to keep my shoulders planted, elbows tucked etc. Not the best angle but that's all I got. Broken link due to post count.

https: //youtube.com/shorts/ Zg4teJwu6EI?feature=share

Cheers 👍

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are we comparing "better" to? (I feel like you may have deleted a somewhat recent form check post)

The unrack looks a bit sloppy.

OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKapricot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A2F - I did post a similar topic but that would've been a good few months back. Just checking that the movement itself looks like it should. It "feels" pretty good to me.

More tension on the bar when un-racking?