Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

To All Gun Owners....

...no homo, but I got an erection after reading this article this am.

MOLON LABE.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...outgunned.html
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That worries me. It seems these executive orders allows the President to circumvent Congress. I only hope that he cannot get around this:
    Article II, Section 2, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, includes the Treaty Clause, which empowers the President of the United States to propose and chiefly negotiate agreements between the United States and other countries, which become treaties between the United States and other countries after the advice and consent of a supermajority of the United States Senate.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a whole bunch of AR lowers sitting around. Maybe I should look and see what they are fetching now.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't own a gun.

Maybe that's why I didn't get an erection reading the article?
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WTF? The only thing that gives me an erection are women.

Last time I checked, all men were the same in this aspect, but this world we live in now???? F'ck men get erection from other men, from animals and now from guns????

We truly are f'cked, politics has nothing to do with this!
    On the list for Bannukah

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Admiral Yamamoto "there would be a rifle behind ever blade of Grass" referring to invading America"

So in the last year I should have purchased more than the Smith & Wesson M&P Sport 5.56
    The Ruger 38 LCR, they Go Well with what I have attained over the Years, The H&K USP 40, The Smith & Wesson M&P 45, 357 Colt Python The 12 Ga Mossberg Roadblocker, Browning A Bolt 30.06,, Savage 30.06, Mossberg 20 Gauge, and my Browning 12 Ga, the Irony is, I have a Pocket Size Version of the Constitution in my Gun Case-----And Right now this very Moment, there are more Hunters in the State of Michigan , hunting Deer than there were Combat Troops deployed in Vietnam at any one time, 600-800 Thousand and there are 49 other States in this Union. Estimates of 100-450 MILLION legally Registered Firearms in the United States, to sane every day citizens, were not talking about the nuts, & gang bangers, Do they Honestly believe that they can pull this off without a massive response in that a great many will say NO among other things, if it were to boil down to that !
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    I have a whole bunch of AR lowers sitting around. Maybe I should look and see what they are fetching now.
    Lower ARs will fetch you some good bids at gunbroker.

Better yet, volunteer your time with the local CMP and / or NRA club down there and teach our youths how to be responsible X-ringers.

And if you decide to liquidate your arsenal, just make sure you keep at least one for yourself. Like the old saying, "Do not fear a man with many guns; fear a man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."
    This above all..

LOL. You guys really thought I literally had a boner reading that article? LOL..

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    I don't own a gun.

Maybe that's why I didn't get an erection reading the article?
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    WTF? The only thing that gives me an erection are women.

Last time I checked, all men were the same in this aspect, but this world we live in now???? F'ck men get erection from other men, from animals and now from guns????

We truly are f'cked, politics has nothing to do with this!
    This above all..

Registered User righteousreason's Avatar
    righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    ...no homo, but I got an erection after reading this article this am.

MOLON LABE.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...outgunned.html
    awesome article. agree 1000%

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lower ARs will fetch you some good bids at gunbroker.

Better yet, volunteer your time with the local CMP and / or NRA club down there and teach our youths how to be responsible X-ringers.

And if you decide to liquidate your arsenal, just make sure you keep at least one for yourself. Like the old saying, "Do not fear a man with many guns; fear a man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."
    Yeah, I bought a box full years ago and haven't done anything with them; I think one is a Sabre Defence and I don't remember what the others are, maybe DPMS.

I like my SKS and AK. The SKS doubles as a club and the AK is boring but goes bang, and the ammo is cheap.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Admiral Yamamoto "there would be a rifle behind ever blade of Grass" referring to invading America"

So in the last year I should have purchased more than the Smith & Wesson M&P Sport 5.56
    The Ruger 38 LCR, they Go Well with what I have attained over the Years, The H&K USP 40, The Smith & Wesson M&P 45, 357 Colt Python The 12 Ga Mossberg Roadblocker, Browning A Bolt 30.06,, Savage 30.06, Mossberg 20 Gauge, and my Browning 12 Ga, the Irony is, I have a Pocket Size Version of the Constitution in my Gun Case-----And Right now this very Moment, there are more Hunters in the State of Michigan , hunting Deer than there were Combat Troops deployed in Vietnam at any one time, 600-800 Thousand and there are 49 other States in this Union. Estimates of 100-450 MILLION legally Registered Firearms in the United States, to sane every day citizens, were not talking about the nuts, & gang bangers, Do they Honestly believe that they can pull this off without a massive response in that a great many will say NO among other things, if it were to boil down to that !
    When we first arrived in California in 1984, one of the first things my dad did was go to a gunshop in Glendale. Dad was all smiles. He said,” I love America. Buying a gun is like buying a loaf of bread.” 28 years later, that is no longer the case, well, at least in Southern Cal. My fellow competitive highpower shooters in Cali are not even allowed to compete with a semi-auto AR. Their ARs are modified so that it shoots single rounds - basically like a bolt action. And if you want a pistol in LA for home defense, forget it.

What I’m getting at is that Marxists are very patient. It’s great that Michigan has more hunters on the first day of deer season, than all European soldiers combined. Pennsylvania is the same. In fact, we have more gun ranges here than Texas. But again, Texas with its open space is a sniper’s paradise. But I digress.

It’s up to us 2A supporters to continue fighting for our what’s left of our rights, and it’s up to us to educate our indoctrinated youths on civic responsibilities. To be honest with you, I am seriously considering becoming a part-time adjunct professor of engineering at the local college where I can hopefully influence our youth to think for themselves. I have a good friend who is a full-time chiropractor who teaches at night for this reason.

And I promise that if I become an educator I will be professional and not talk about hard-ons.
    This above all..

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When we first arrived in California in 1984, one of the first things my dad did was go to a gunshop in Glendale. Dad was all smiles. He said,” I love America. Buying a gun is like buying a loaf of bread.” 28 years later, that is no longer the case, well, at least in Southern Cal. My fellow competitive highpower shooters in Cali are not even allowed to compete with a semi-auto AR. Their ARs are modified so that it shoots single rounds - basically like a bolt action. And if you want a pistol in LA for home defense, forget it.

What I’m getting at is that Marxists are very patient. It’s great that Michigan has more hunters on the first day of deer season, than all European soldiers combined. Pennsylvania is the same. In fact, we have more gun ranges here than Texas. But again, Texas with its open space is a sniper’s paradise. But I digress.

It’s up to us 2A supporters to continue fighting for our what’s left of our rights, and it’s up to us to educate our indoctrinated youths on civic responsibilities. To be honest with you, I am seriously considering becoming a part-time adjunct professor of engineering at the local college where I can hopefully influence our youth to think for themselves. I have a good friend who is a full-time chiropractor who teaches at night for this reason.

And I promise that if I become an educator I will be professional and not talk about hard-ons.
    ----Hell I bet you can be rest assured the student`s know what a hard on is, but a Bolt Action or Double action, that`s another story, probably think your referring to a 3some
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

hjsmith00843 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjsmith00843 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjsmith00843 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjsmith00843 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjsmith00843 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjsmith00843 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjsmith00843 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjsmith00843 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjsmith00843 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjsmith00843 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjsmith00843 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    ----Hell I bet you can be rest assured the student`s know what a hard on is, but a Bolt Action or Double action, that`s another story, probably think your referring to a 3some
    Since Obummer has taken office I have purchased 10 weapons and learned to reload my own ammo.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL. You guys really thought I literally had a boner reading that article? LOL..
    No I knew you were joking.

I am just not a huge fan of firerarms.

Although a good friend of mine loves to keep reminding me all the doomsday prepping I do for when SHTF isn't gonna do me any good if I don't also have a gun to shoot and kill people. I mean "protect myself."

Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As WE say "Guns have two enemies, Rust and Politicians"

If the day were to ever come that guns will be confiscated, we will see the end of our Republic and the goverment that is in power now. That is a fact. This may not sink in to some on this thread, they have never extensively used firearms or were raised around them. We were taught to respect them and be knowledgeable of when and how to use them. The only thing that may be wrong with a gun/firearm is the person holding it.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doesn't mater what I thought/believed the fact is why did you have to equate a boner with guns in the first place?
    On the list for Bannukah

Doesn't mater what I thought/believed the fact is why did you have to equate a boner with guns in the first place?
    It's an Army thing, John.

Just some quotes from my past life:

"I have a woody watching you phukkers all camoed up." From my Company Commander in a tank unit who was once a Marine NCO. Apparently he gets excited seeing armored soldiers play infantry.

"Nice effing shooting, private! You give me a hard on." My drill sgt in basic, during BRM (shooting qualification) week.

"Airborne, lemme tell you sometin'.. You will get an erection on your first jump." One of the 'black hats' at jump school.

The list goes on and on. Military guys are a bit twisted..
    This above all..

kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just might have to fly John down here to the sticks and have a good old day at the range with a WIDE assortment of guns/artillery!!!

It's an Army thing, John.

Just some quotes from my past life:

"I have a woody watching you phukkers all camoed up." From my Company Commander in a tank unit who was once a Marine NCO. Apparently he gets excited seeing armored soldiers play infantry.

"Nice effing shooting, private! You give me a hard on." My drill sgt in basic, during BRM (shooting qualification) week.

"Airborne, lemme tell you sometin'.. You will get an erection on your first jump." One of the 'black hats' at jump school.

The list goes on and on. Military guys are a bit twisted..
    Glad you cleared that up, although that is still f'cking weird. My brother was a Marine, I am going to ask him about this.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by kh971 View Post
    I just might have to fly John down here to the sticks and have a good old day at the range with a WIDE assortment of guns/artillery!!!
    As long as we are going to shoot them and not try to f'ck them I am all good for it.
    On the list for Bannukah

As long as we are going to shoot them and not try to f'ck them I am all good for it.
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No, No homo here!!!

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tragically . . . all my guns were lost in a boating accident yesterday.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    Man, that sux, did you have any kind of insurance?
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was out camping/hiking and had my M&P in a back pack. The back pack had some food in it. During the night some critter drug the backpack away. All I found bits and pieces of the bag.

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Man, that sux, did you have any kind of insurance?
    No . . . and coincidentally all the paperwork related to the guns (along with serial numbers, etc) was lost in a separate boating accident.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

No . . . and coincidentally all the paperwork related to the guns (along with serial numbers, etc) was lost in a separate boating accident.
    HAHAHA.. I see what you're doing here. Smart man. Smart man..
    This above all..

Nice, I like the way you think!!!! I think I need to go for a boat ride also with my guns and documentation also.

DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have not read article yet, but see user title. Will read and report back.

Funny, same thing happened to a Benchmade switchblade I had after I got out of the AF...
    *Negged by Constitution hating *******s crew*
    *Always 5 crew*
    *Semper Fi Crew*
    *Prior USAF Crew*

Bulking goal 210lbs ~14% BF, April 2013(success as of 18 March)
    Cutting goal 195 ~8-9% BF, Oct 2013

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ha ha, so-tex is a little slow today.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    I don't own a gun.
    Sad Panda.

Hard times are coming, sister.

Six pack abs and a nickle bag ain't gonna cut it, IMO.
    He which hath no stomach to this fight, let him depart.