jc2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Terrible Muscle Insertions / genetics / gf

Hi , so long story short

My body is terrible , been going gym for 2 months now - i look like i got a good physique when i wear clothes , but when there off , u see the crap , high body fat , terrible chest - what makes it worse i have recently got a gf , she constantly complemented my body when i had clothes on , when they came off however , i havent heard a complement since.

My brother is younger than me and his insertions are perfect , small waist , wide shoulders , idk whats going on idk why my insertions r **** or if they are - im not sure if ive got too much fat to tell where my insertions r at. can someone just tell me if this is a bad chest insertion , how do i fix it and why does my brother have different insertions to me even thou we are related , like they r drastically different . i feel the more fat i carry can hide my chest - although i want to be lean , shredded but idk if ill be aesthetic at all if i go lean , because of my insertions .

im 83kg , 6ft ,
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    2 months, it's going to take a bit more than that.

Everyone seems to focus on things they can't change like genetics or insertions - it's basically looking for excuses.

Why not focus on things you do have control over like working hard in the gym....

At 83kg, you probably would benefit from losing some weight at this stage. Get down to maybe 75 and then go on a slow mass gain process from there.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're worried about the wrong thing. You're relatively untrained and have fat to lose. I can't see your insertions.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It has nothing to do with your insertions. You’ve only been training 2 months. You haven’t trained long enough for a dramatic change. Your body fat % looks quite high. You’re skinny fat. You look skinny with a shirt, fat without a shirt on. If you wanna look better you have to gain more muscle, and lose body fat. No other way around

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you need to train longer and lose more fat. this is like saying you have terrible ab genetics when you're sitting @ 50% bf