Thread: FreakMode

Vis1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool FreakMode

Hi Guys,

Recently I subscribed to the FreakMode training program and I have a couple of doubts about that.

1. The program is not talking anything about Stretches. By default is it necessary for stretching pre/post workout? Or we can leave it?

2.How do I change single workout in the program?

Thanks in Advance.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I am not familiar with that routine but can offer some general advice.

Stretching is not necessary for every person who has bodybuilding type goals. Some people seem to think bodybuilding will make you stiff and inflexible but if you perform a balanced set of exercises through complete ranges of motion, it may even improve your flexibility. If you have specific problems with holding correct form through a full range of motion even after warming up, perhaps some targeted stretches will be useful but that is specific to you, I would never put stretches into a program by default.
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 01-16-2022 at 04:33 AM.