gainszzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainszzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainszzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainszzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainszzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainszzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainszzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainszzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainszzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainszzn is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainszzn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What body fat percentage am I?

What body fat percentage do I look?

Should I keep cutting down to 10% or bulk?

Pics in profile

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16