Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 65
  1. #31
    Registered User Realclout's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2016
    Posts: 6,373
    Rep Power: 19916
    Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Realclout is offline
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Yep with skilled work, thinking things through can save money. I got fomo buying my own power auger cause it was on sale and were out of stock at most harbor freight stores. In hindsight I should have just made some calls.


    Positive vibes might have helped. It worked out in the end.



    It is now, plumbers showed up a bit ago, ran the fixed hydro jet down the drain line to the city sewer and we’re out within 30 minutes. Making more than brain surgeons on the hourly lol. Guy wasn’t half lit today either, so that might have helped… about a grand total including the tool I bought (which is for sale if anyone is interested).
    Did you give his number to your wife?
    - Keep the misc great again

    - Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

    - You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

    Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858



    The world is YOURS boyos.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2017
    Posts: 6,698
    Rep Power: 68435
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OldFartTom is offline
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    Did you give his number to your wife?
    Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    Registered User Jtbny's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: New York, United States
    Posts: 15,252
    Rep Power: 123342
    Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jtbny is offline
    I'm pretty handy Tim but some shti you just leave to others
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.


    Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    Registered User ajdahlheimer's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 7,504
    Rep Power: 68944
    ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ajdahlheimer is offline
    Glad you appear to be back in the clear, PP. I've tackled a few plumbing issues over the years at my house that I thought were no big deal, but then ended up in over my head. Had to call reinforcements in (not an actual plumber, just either a friend or family member who knew more/had better tools. Got lucky.)

    Sorry about your no kids at home "lost opportunity". Good night sweet prince.

    -AJ
    Epic Beard Man crew

    My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61
    Reply With Quote

  5. #35
    Registered User Plateauplower's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 14,602
    Rep Power: 155562
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateauplower is offline
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    Did you give his number to your wife?
    No, unfortunately he is booked solid the rest of the year on appointments with your mom trying to clear out whatever remnants of the seed that led to you were leftover from her time in the homeless camp.

    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I'm pretty handy Tim but some shti you just leave to others
    Agree, I'm the same way. Still planning to do my own roof, but I've done that before a few times...

    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Glad you appear to be back in the clear, PP. I've tackled a few plumbing issues over the years at my house that I thought were no big deal, but then ended up in over my head. Had to call reinforcements in (not an actual plumber, just either a friend or family member who knew more/had better tools. Got lucky.)

    Sorry about your no kids at home "lost opportunity". Good night sweet prince.

    -AJ
    Yep, we have about every trade represented where I work and know guys that do side jobs in most of them, but other than advice, nobody wants to do a side job clearing drain lines lol. They'd be happy to do discounted cash jobs for installing furnaces, or running new supply lines, but not on the unclogging drain lines, I don't blame them. Plus you'd have to do a lot of them to pay for a truck mounted hydro jet machine. Sewer work is just nasty hard labor compared to making union scale sweating pipe.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #36
    Registered User Realclout's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2016
    Posts: 6,373
    Rep Power: 19916
    Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Realclout is offline
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    No, unfortunately he is booked solid the rest of the year on appointments with your mom trying to clear out whatever remnants of the seed that led to you were leftover from her time in the homeless camp.



    Agree, I'm the same way. Still planning to do my own roof, but I've done that before a few times...



    Yep, we have about every trade represented where I work and know guys that do side jobs in most of them, but other than advice, nobody wants to do a side job clearing drain lines lol. They'd be happy to do discounted cash jobs for installing furnaces, or running new supply lines, but not on the unclogging drain lines, I don't blame them. Plus you'd have to do a lot of them to pay for a truck mounted hydro jet machine. Sewer work is just nasty hard labor compared to making union scale sweating pipe.
    Your insults would carry more weight if you didn't invite GROWN men into your HOUSE to solve your PROBLEMS you LITERAL slack-jawed cuck SRS.
    - Keep the misc great again

    - Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

    - You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

    Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858



    The world is YOURS boyos.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #37
    Registered User Plateauplower's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 14,602
    Rep Power: 155562
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateauplower is offline
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    Your insults would carry more weight if you didn't invite GROWN men into your HOUSE to solve your PROBLEMS you LITERAL slack-jawed cuck SRS.
    Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a bikini model plumbing company. Are you having a stroke? Your choice in capitalization of words is incoherent. Your writing style reeks of uneducated millennial.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #38
    In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Posts: 12,959
    Rep Power: 237522
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mtpockets is offline
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    Did you give his number to your wife?

    Crawl back under your rock fuktard. Negged
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

    Social distancing expert

    Livin the Dream
    Reply With Quote

  9. #39
    Registered User Realclout's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2016
    Posts: 6,373
    Rep Power: 19916
    Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Realclout is offline
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a bikini model plumbing company. Are you having a stroke? Your choice in capitalization of words is incoherent. Your writing style reeks of uneducated millennial.
    Talk to me when you are MAN enough to maintain your HOUSE without calling another GROWN man. SRS.
    - Keep the misc great again

    - Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

    - You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

    Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858



    The world is YOURS boyos.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #40
    Registered User Plateauplower's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 14,602
    Rep Power: 155562
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateauplower is offline
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    Talk to me when you are MAN enough to maintain your HOUSE without calling another GROWN man. SRS.
    I wasn’t seeking your input, you are posting in my thread. Maintaining a house doesn’t typically include buying expensive truck mounted specialty equipment to use once a decade. But you probably wouldn’t understand that being an unemployed, uneducated, worthless little twink who doesn’t own a house.

    Just lol at your pathetic life evident in your post history. SRS.

    Good luck with your goals, you will not go far in life. Might want to just go ahead and rope.

    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    1. No degree but starting an Associates since I am struggling to find a job. Not really planning on finishing it since must people don't have one and I don't really care, I just hope it helps me get a job. Got CCNA and Should be getting SAA-C02 soon.
    2. Hopefully, More when I switch to I.T
    3. Would be nice but kinda want to go to the office at least one or two days a week.
    4. Maybe, Probably not. Simply a means to the next step.
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    Yeah, I got a free one from Indeed and It wasn't particularly helpful. I don't wanna shell out a ton of money so $20.00 doesn't seem to bad. Been applying a ton and Haven't had any luck I think it's partly because of Biden's economy as well as Cuckvid-19 but I just wanna make sure it isn't my resume or Something.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 01-18-2022 at 03:23 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #41
    Registered User Realclout's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2016
    Posts: 6,373
    Rep Power: 19916
    Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realclout is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Realclout is offline
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I wasn’t seeking your input, you are posting in my thread. Maintaining a house doesn’t typically include buying expensive truck mounted specialty equipment to use once a decade. But you probably wouldn’t understand that being an unemployed, uneducated, worthless little twink who doesn’t own a house.

    Just lol at your pathetic life. SRS.
    Cope, Harder. Think about HOW your WIFE thinks ABOUT the MASCULINE big DINK plumber WHO emasculated HER husband IN his OWN house because HE was TO much of a LIMP wristed BETA. Prepare for DIVORCE boyo, She IS dryer then the SAHARA thinking ABOUT you calling ANOTHER man to FIX your house. JUST lol.
    - Keep the misc great again

    - Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

    - You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

    Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858



    The world is YOURS boyos.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #42
    Registered User paulinkansas's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 5,763
    Rep Power: 40415
    paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    paulinkansas is offline
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a bikini model plumbing company.
    Funny you should mention those 2 things. I have bikini model calendars advertising my sig that I give out. I've got a group of 5 guys renting 2 houses for me that do sewer line inspections. When the gas company is running new gas lines in an area, they run a camera through the sewer line before and after the gas line install. It's all recorded and given to the gas company. Sometimes there are roots in the sewer line, and they have sewer snakes on their work trucks.

    A few years ago a new gas line hit a sewer line. A house blew up. Someone died. So now they inspect the sewer lines.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #43
    Getting Toned steffo99's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Location: Sweden
    Age: 47
    Posts: 8,829
    Rep Power: 313890
    steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    steffo99 is offline
    Hoping keto and smaller, smooth poops will keep me out of trouble.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #44
    Registered User Plateauplower's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 14,602
    Rep Power: 155562
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateauplower is offline
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Funny you should mention those 2 things. I have bikini model calendars advertising my sig that I give out. I've got a group of 5 guys renting 2 houses for me that do sewer line inspections. When the gas company is running new gas lines in an area, they run a camera through the sewer line before and after the gas line install. It's all recorded and given to the gas company. Sometimes there are roots in the sewer line, and they have sewer snakes on their work trucks.

    A few years ago a new gas line hit a sewer line. A house blew up. Someone died. So now they inspect the sewer lines.
    I dodged needing a camera inspection, would have done that if the clay line was suspected to be collapsed. I work with a lot of the pipeline companies that have the huge lines that go down to Texas /gulf up to the upper Midwest. All kinds of crazy $hit happens with those. Topsoil erosion makes them closer to the surface the farmers hit them with plows and blow up, big leaks into water ways etc. never thought about the potential of running them into a sewer line on accident. That would be bad news. Guess that’s why the locator services are a law for excavation work. Dig into a high pressure gas line your probably going to have a bad day.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #45
    Registered User Plateauplower's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 14,602
    Rep Power: 155562
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateauplower is offline
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Hoping keto and smaller, smooth poops will keep me out of trouble.
    Ya keto and low cals will save you on TP needs and water bills lol.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #46
    Registered User paulinkansas's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 5,763
    Rep Power: 40415
    paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    paulinkansas is offline
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Dig into a high pressure gas line your probably going to have a bad day.
    I bought a small dozer to build a pond down in my pasture. I started clearing off the topsoil to get to clay. One day there was a work crew down there clearing out a line of trees. Asked them what they were doing. They were clearing the right of way over a 9" nat gas line from 1940. That gas line was right under the area I was using the dozer on. A few years earlier I had used a pto driven post hole digger to put in fake power line poles for running a fake powerline to hang dove decoys on. One of those holes missed the pipeline by about 20 feet.

    Note to everyone: Call a utility locator before you do any digging.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #47
    Registered User Plateauplower's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 14,602
    Rep Power: 155562
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateauplower is offline
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I bought a small dozer to build a pond down in my pasture. I started clearing off the topsoil to get to clay. One day there was a work crew down there clearing out a line of trees. Asked them what they were doing. They were clearing the right of way over a 9" nat gas line from 1940. That gas line was right under the area I was using the dozer on. A few years earlier I had used a pto driven post hole digger to put in fake power line poles for running a fake powerline to hang dove decoys on. One of those holes missed the pipeline by about 20 feet.

    Note to everyone: Call a utility locator before you do any digging.
    True this ^
    I bet that was a bit of a pucker…
    I’ve never had to investigate a fatality or catastrophic event from a gas line incident, but have investigated a number of breeches / ruptures. Sometimes even the locators make mistakes on their flagging. If you hit something and it starts hissing or whistling turn the machine off and GTFO
    Reply With Quote

  18. #48
    Registered User paulinkansas's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 5,763
    Rep Power: 40415
    paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    paulinkansas is offline
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Sometimes even the locators make mistakes on their flagging.
    I had to give a drug screen to a group of guys that were doing pipeline work. The foreman told me a story.

    They were digging and hit a fiber optic cable near a military base. Within 5 minutes there were 2 Blackhawks that landed by them and they were surrounded in a 200 yard perimeter of armed troops that made a circle around them. The guns were not pointed at the dig site. They were all facing the other way. They were facing opposite the point of intrusion to protect it. Some general came over to the foreman. Flags were off.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #49
    Registered User Plateauplower's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 14,602
    Rep Power: 155562
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateauplower is offline
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I had to give a drug screen to a group of guys that were doing pipeline work. The foreman told me a story.

    They were digging and hit a fiber optic cable near a military base. Within 5 minutes there were 2 Blackhawks that landed by them and they were surrounded in a 200 yard perimeter of armed troops that made a circle around them. The guns were not pointed at the dig site. They were all facing the other way. They were facing opposite the point of intrusion to protect it. Some general came over to the foreman. Flags were off.
    Wow, must have been a high security network to generate that kind of response. No fun military stuff in my current work. When I did consulting I did a project for the military testing for radon gas all over the place at bases. Even tested some tanks since they use depleted uranium as a part of their armor.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #50
    Registered User paulinkansas's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 5,763
    Rep Power: 40415
    paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    paulinkansas is offline
    I was giving an annual audiogram (hearing test) to some railroad workers. Asked them to tell me a good story.

    Here's the story.

    One dry summer they were using thermite to cut tracks over a bridge on a river. For fun they let a section of track land in the water. Due to thermal contraction the track section blew up. They went on with their work. Then they smelled grass burning. The whole area around the bridge was burning. The rinky dink fire extinguishers they had were like pissing in the wind. Fire department was called and they put out the fire. During the questioning the railroad people said they heard some people shooting guns.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.
    Reply With Quote

  21. #51
    Registered User Plateauplower's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 14,602
    Rep Power: 155562
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateauplower is offline
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I was giving an annual audiogram (hearing test) to some railroad workers. Asked them to tell me a good story.

    Here's the story.

    One dry summer they were using thermite to cut tracks over a bridge on a river. For fun they let a section of track land in the water. Due to thermal contraction the track section blew up. They went on with their work. Then they smelled grass burning. The whole area around the bridge was burning. The rinky dink fire extinguishers they had were like pissing in the wind. Fire department was called and they put out the fire. During the questioning the railroad people said they heard some people shooting guns.
    Sounds like they should have had a better equipped “fire watch”. By your posts it sounds like we are in the same line of work Industrial Hygiene / Safety?

    Thermite is cool $hit . We have a reactor vessel that removes hydrogen sulfide from methane gas. When the media is contaminated with enough H2S it becomes air reactive and just ignites in the presence of oxygen. I want some of that stuff, it’d be like a magic trick camping. Dump some magic dust from a container onto some logs and poof fire!
    Reply With Quote

  22. #52
    Registered User Darkius's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Age: 38
    Posts: 2,748
    Rep Power: 8199
    Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Darkius is offline
    I knew a lawyer who was upset that a plumber made more per hour than he did. He haggled and insisted on paying him a fraction of his lawyer pay since the plummer had no college degree.

    The trades don't sound bad.
    Novice lifter who sticks to the basics 3x per week but likes to theorize about improvements while recovering.
    Reply With Quote

  23. #53
    Registered User Plateauplower's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 14,602
    Rep Power: 155562
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateauplower is offline
    Originally Posted by Darkius View Post
    I knew a lawyer who was upset that a plumber made more per hour than he did. He haggled and insisted on paying him a fraction of his lawyer pay since the plummer had no college degree.

    The trades don't sound bad.
    A brain surgeon had a plumbing issue and called a plumber. Plumber goes banging around for about 15 minutes and says “you’re all set, that will be $500”. Brain surgeon starts screaming “that’s $2,000 an hour, I don’t make that and I’m a brain surgeon!” Plumber smirks and says “yeah, I didn’t make this much when I was a brain surgeon either.”

    Agree trades not a bad field but it depends on what you do. A lot of guys are wore out and busted up if they aren’t smart. Brains and ability at a skilled craft, can make a lot of money. I work with guys that have a cushy day job as trades foreman and hustle on the side eventually owning companies with employees for the side hustle pulling in high incomes. Trades are in high demand and shortages right now, not a bad line of work at all.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 01-18-2022 at 06:12 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  24. #54
    Registered User paulinkansas's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 5,763
    Rep Power: 40415
    paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    paulinkansas is offline
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    By your posts it sounds like we are in the same line of work Industrial Hygiene / Safety?!
    We are.

    Here is a big of a history lesson for everyone. During World War 2 we would send bombers over from England with fighter escorts to drop bombs on German factories. The Germans had fighter planes with supercharged engines. We had normally aspirated engines. German fighters were shooting down our planes. Some engineers from Rolls Royce developed a 2x supercharged engine. It was put in a plane called the P51 Mustang.

    Stats:
    Our original plane, 300 hp and a 30 cal machine gun
    Germans, 500 hp and 2 30 cal machine guns
    P51 Mustang, 1000 hp and 6 50 cal machine guns

    The fuel was hard to produce.

    The fuel had to be high octane, like over 100. Some engineers from Laporte Texas devised a way to mass produce it. Fluid Hydraulic catalytic cracking.

    There is a FHCC unit in my town. $13,000 a minute goes through there.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #55
    Registered User Plateauplower's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 14,602
    Rep Power: 155562
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateauplower is offline
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    We are.

    Here is a big of a history lesson for everyone. During World War 2 we would send bombers over from England with fighter escorts to drop bombs on German factories. The Germans had fighter planes with supercharged engines. We had normally aspirated engines. German fighters were shooting down our planes. Some engineers from Rolls Royce developed a 2x supercharged engine. It was put in a plane called the P51 Mustang.

    Stats:
    Our original plane, 300 hp and a 30 cal machine gun
    Germans, 500 hp and 2 30 cal machine guns
    P51 Mustang, 1000 hp and 6 50 cal machine guns

    The fuel was hard to produce.

    The fuel had to be high octane, like over 100. Some engineers from Laporte Texas devised a way to mass produce it. Fluid Hydraulic catalytic cracking.

    There is a FHCC unit in my town. $13,000 a minute goes through there.
    Very cool. When you see big flames (instead of a small "candle flame" coming out of those cracking towers that usually means things are not going well correct? One of my HAZWOPER recertification classes was done by a guy from the refinery industry. We had a big refinery explosion about 20 years ago in IL, one of the guys that I work with was there. Multiple fatalities in that one, high hazard industry industry overall.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #56
    Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2017
    Posts: 6,698
    Rep Power: 68435
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OldFartTom is offline
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    ...high hazard industry industry overall.
    Years back I did some work on a couple of occasions at an oil refinery, very hazardous. For example in some areas they had bathtubs full of water every so often, they had someone change the water for fresh every week. The idea was if someone you were working with got something nasty over them or got burned or on fire or whatever there was always a tub of water nearby to shove them under. They had Hydrogen sulphide alarms in places, with big revolving flashing lights the sign underneath about what to do if the lights flashed didn't say anything like "calmly leave the area" it said RUN! We did a lot of working at height, all sorts of hazards. I got offered a job once to "babysit" workers replacing cladding for a month the only route to exit the work site was through an area that was prone to fire, so instead they wanted me to have several evac ropes tied up and stowed in bags clip them in and chuck them off the other side of storage tanks and lower them down fast, get them down in emergency (I did some rescue and evac etc at the time). I regret not taking that job (and the boss of that company was really upset and never gave me much work again) because I had a dental appointment to get a tooth fixed (the only filling I've ever had) and I said No.
    Anyhow, I wouldn't describe refineries as being particularly safe places to work, not the worst, but definitely not the safest. Can be interesting though, but high noise in places
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Reply With Quote

  27. #57
    Registered User Plateauplower's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 14,602
    Rep Power: 155562
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateauplower is offline
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Years back I did some work on a couple of occasions at an oil refinery, very hazardous. For example in some areas they had bathtubs full of water every so often, they had someone change the water for fresh every week. The idea was if someone you were working with got something nasty over them or got burned or on fire or whatever there was always a tub of water nearby to shove them under. They had Hydrogen sulphide alarms in places, with big revolving flashing lights the sign underneath about what to do if the lights flashed didn't say anything like "calmly leave the area" it said RUN! We did a lot of working at height, all sorts of hazards. I got offered a job once to "babysit" workers replacing cladding for a month the only route to exit the work site was through an area that was prone to fire, so instead they wanted me to have several evac ropes tied up and stowed in bags clip them in and chuck them off the other side of storage tanks and lower them down fast, get them down in emergency (I did some rescue and evac etc at the time). I regret not taking that job (and the boss of that company was really upset and never gave me much work again) because I had a dental appointment to get a tooth fixed (the only filling I've ever had) and I said No.
    Anyhow, I wouldn't describe refineries as being particularly safe places to work, not the worst, but definitely not the safest. Can be interesting though, but high noise in places
    Yep, most industrial facilities have hazards, but certain industries tend to have more. Even when "safety by design" engineering during the construction are implemented, the place has to be maintained and that is usually where the people find the hazards - atmospheric, elevated work, system failures etc etc.
    Reply With Quote

  28. #58
    Registered User paulinkansas's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Posts: 5,763
    Rep Power: 40415
    paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    paulinkansas is offline
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I got offered a job once to "babysit" workers (
    Around here it's called firewatch. They hire young local women and give them a fire extinguisher and a noise maker. If something catches on fire, they put it out with their foot. If they use the extinguisher it's treated as an incident. Work stops if there is an incident, and then a lot of paperwork has to be done. The firewatch women supplement their income with the contractors.

    I've got this great big 3 story house with 4 full baths. I had 11 pipefitters staying in there. I instructed them to give their weekly rent to the guy that spoke the best English and I would be by every Friday around 5:30 to collect. I'm there collecting rent and the guy said "Hey Paul, do you want to stick around and see the show?" I asked what the show was. He said every day around 6:30 this lady comes by and she lets them eff her with a cucumber. I didn't believe it and asked for pictures. Some guy ran over to me with his phone and started playing a video. She was on the bed by the jacuzzi on the 3rd floor, and the cucumber was wrapped in a condom so they they had a little handle on the end. I collected the rent and told them to have a good night.

    6 months later I'm at another house with a bunch of electricians. I knock on the door and guess who opens it? Cucumber lady.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.
    Reply With Quote

  29. #59
    Registered User Plateauplower's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 14,602
    Rep Power: 155562
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plateauplower is offline
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Around here it's called firewatch. They hire young local women and give them a fire extinguisher and a noise maker. If something catches on fire, they put it out with their foot. If they use the extinguisher it's treated as an incident. Work stops if there is an incident, and then a lot of paperwork has to be done. The firewatch women supplement their income with the contractors.

    I've got this great big 3 story house with 4 full baths. I had 11 pipefitters staying in there. I instructed them to give their weekly rent to the guy that spoke the best English and I would be by every Friday around 5:30 to collect. I'm there collecting rent and the guy said "Hey Paul, do you want to stick around and see the show?" I asked what the show was. He said every day around 6:30 this lady comes by and she lets them eff her with a cucumber. I didn't believe it and asked for pictures. Some guy ran over to me with his phone and started playing a video. She was on the bed by the jacuzzi on the 3rd floor, and the cucumber was wrapped in a condom so they they had a little handle on the end. I collected the rent and told them to have a good night.

    6 months later I'm at another house with a bunch of electricians. I knock on the door and guess who opens it? Cucumber lady.
    Yikes. I hope you’re joking and I just don’t get it?

    I feel better about our fire watch situation nonetheless. Just did an audit today of some hot work in a process area where explosions happen. I’m not so much concerned with a fire as a spark, slag, or ember getting into an area with an explosive atmosphere.

    My worst fatality investigation was a guy that got run over, repeatedly, with a bobcat. Literally a puddle by the time the machine was able to be turned off…lot of fluids in people, 70% is a LOT.
    Reply With Quote

  30. #60
    Squats and Milk Bando's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 37,130
    Rep Power: 372278
    Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bando is offline
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    Talk to me when you are MAN enough to maintain your HOUSE without calling another GROWN man. SRS.
    Yikes, now you got big boy negs Kiddo.

    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    A brain surgeon had a plumbing issue and called a plumber. Plumber goes banging around for about 15 minutes and says “you’re all set, that will be $500”. Brain surgeon starts screaming “that’s $2,000 an hour, I don’t make that and I’m a brain surgeon!” Plumber smirks and says “yeah, I didn’t make this much when I was a brain surgeon either.”
    I have a buddy who is a licensed ASCE Master Mechanic, he doesn't do cars anymore, except for mine. His fixes firetrucks on location, way easier on his back and wrists. At any rate I sent him a meme that went something like this:

    "If you pay me $150 for 15 minutes, you're not paying for that 15 minutes, you're paying for the 15 years I spent learning how to do that in 15 minutes."

    Anyway I think that's how it went.
    Bro with mattbro95

    RIP: Dirty South Crew

    Rep 9 for Stressmonkey
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts