Duderguybro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Duderguybro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Duderguybro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Duderguybro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Duderguybro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Duderguybro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Duderguybro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Duderguybro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Duderguybro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Duderguybro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Duderguybro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Advice for cutting

I’m just finishing up my first real bulk and am wondering what split more experienced bodybuilders prefer during a cut. I primarily used a 6 day push pull legs split for my bulk and have experienced solid results, but given that I’ll be in a deficit does it make sense to try and spur extra protein synthesis or just do enough to maintain? My first cut (before I had any appreciable muscle mass) consisted of a 5 day split, of which 2 days were leg days and cardio was performed 7 days a week for 2 sessions a day (probably not doing that again!). I plan to do a less drastic cut in terms of caloric deficit to try to maintain this hard earned muscle. Is there another split that you’d recommend?

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It depends on how low you’re cutting. For a male cutting to 10-12 percent it’s not really an issue. I personally wouldn’t work out 6 days while cutting. Lifting 6 days a week always seemed counterproductive to me anyways.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep using the program you had success with in your mass adding phase however you’ll usually have to lower volume some.

All that volume while in a cal surplus is great for building muscle but now you’re just trying to maintain muscle and all that volume can be a waste of time and energy and counterproductive to recovery not to mention driving up hunger.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough