Registered User johnjones1988uk's Avatar
    johnjones1988uk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bad diet and recurring injuries

How much would a bad diet result in you being very injury-prone? bear in mind Im 33 years old

I feel like these last few years have revolved around visits to PTs and doing corrective exercises. Mainly for joint / tendon problems

A few of the injuries are from a few years ago and I can see where I went wrong, but they've been really stubborn and keep coming back, despite all the rehab exercises I've been given from PTs.

Also some of the problems Im getting seem to have just come outta nowhere, the most recent one being what seems like aggravation of the nerves in my forearms.

My diet over these last few years has been shocking. I kept thinking I'd just start eating clean again once I'm injury-free, but I kinda feel like I'm stuck in a rut, and now I'm thinking all this junk food may be part of the reason my injuries have been so stubborn?

I always heard that you should avoid eating junk food, but I never really took any notice due to my fast metabolism.

Might it be a good idea to finally rethink my diet?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, should you continue to eat like crap. Not really sure what the injuries have to do with the equation.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What do you eat in a typical day?
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnjones1988uk View Post
    How much would a bad diet result in you being very injury-prone? bear in mind Im 33 years old
    You're the youngest person in this thread so far. It's hard to give advice when you're speaking so generally.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Registered User johnjones1988uk's Avatar
    johnjones1988uk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    No, should you continue to eat like crap. Not really sure what the injuries have to do with the equation.
    There's a lot of information online to suggest otherwise, but thought I'd see what other people on here said too