Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I tried making this thread in regular misc and it did not work, drinking was not a good look on me, glad I quit

SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I'm not worried about my "credibility". I have 8 trophies in my living room and I am still ranked 48th worldwide for my efforts.

Your obsession with ID is weird.

That is all.
    My apologies to you too Jim....

That was pretty far out of bounds.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    you know what ?

I honestly apologize for all of my crap I've been throwing your way while on here, you see I've been a total hypocrite because I've done the same drugs I've been accusing you of, and deep down inside of my brain I drink a few beers and resort back to the same toxic line of thinking from years past . No need to go into why, but it has a lot to do with my inconsistency in lifting (work) and a really bad habit of resorting back to sh*tty thinking...

you've handled yourself with nothing but class and dignity regarding all of this and I'll admit there is a certain amount of jealousy in my past way of thinking...

Again, my apologies!
    My apologies to you too Jim....

That was pretty far out of bounds.
    I know you have some issues with anxiety and I've always respected you for being up front about that.

That said, you can be just plain mean for no reason. Sometimes you make **Steve** look like a lightweight with the hurtful comments. ID has a pretty strong shell and the comments roll off his back, but FLEX has bought you beers and we got pretty fukked up together a couple times.

You've also apologized before and then gone back into this mean stage.

I think you need some blood and chalk in your hands again
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

πŸ₯‹ A Karate Kid age 64 πŸ”₯ Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    props brotha, I took up Tae Kwondo and was pretty good at it, but I got jumped/robbed in an elevator and it didn't work very well as there wasn't enough space. It resulted in me getting stabbed, my street fighting helped me more so I know exactly what you are saying.
    Being ambushed in a tight space like that is the worst nightmare men could imagine and actually me surviving it would be unimaginable. Glad you have made it. *bow*

In retrospect, I think I've been so lucky for nothing bad that permanently affects my life has happened to me...yet. And I hope it will keep that way forever.

Thanks for sharing it. I'll keep it in mind since recently we had an alarmingly increasing number of crazy violent events here in Japan.

Take care and stay safe, my friend.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    πŸ“Œ Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old πŸ₯‹ Karate Kid in Tokyo.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I know you have some issues with anxiety and I've always respected you for being up front about that.

That said, you can be just plain mean for no reason. Sometimes you make **Steve** look like a lightweight with the hurtful comments. ID has a pretty strong shell and the comments roll off his back, but FLEX has bought you beers and we got pretty fukked up together a couple times.

You've also apologized before and then gone back into this mean stage.

I think you need some blood and chalk in your hands again
    Trust me...

I don't feel good about any of it.

P.s I have been in the gym but just havn't figured out how to get a selfy off my phone and onto here .

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you know what ? ...

!

No worries man. The internet is a fuked up place. Hard to really understand where people are really coming from. I can look back at my time here and realize, at times I was a little over-enthusiastic. I can see where one might take it as me being full of myself. Really it was just me finding my way back to life after being knocked down pretty hard. I can relate to finding oneself in a place not so great.

I wont claim that it will work for everyone, but training AND the friends I have made from the gym got me through those tough times and gave me something to focus on in an otherwise place of confusion and uncertainty.

There still are a few really inspiring people around here! Fuk, I took a decade off. There really is no time like the present. But as I get older, just feeling fit is a good goal too. I dont think either of us will be crushing deadlifts any time soon. Do whatever makes you feel good!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    No worries man. The internet is a fuked up place. Hard to really understand where people are really coming from. I can look back at my time here and realize, at times I was a little over-enthusiastic. I can see where one might take it as me being full of myself. Really it was just me finding my way back to life after being knocked down pretty hard. I can relate to finding oneself in a place not so great.

I wont claim that it will work for everyone, but training AND the friends I have made from the gym got me through those tough times and gave me something to focus on in an otherwise place of confusion and uncertainty.

There still are a few really inspiring people around here! Fuk, I took a decade off. There really is no time like the present. But as I get older, just feeling fit is a good goal too. I dont think either of us will be crushing deadlifts any time soon. Do whatever makes you feel good!
    Right on....

As I said, you've been nothing but classy while I through all my sh*t your direction..

I think I was just salty because you smoked all my numbers from the vids I posted back in 2011 ..

Pride can make an idiot of us all

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right on....

As I said, you've been nothing but classy while I through all my sh*t your direction..

I think I was just salty because you smoked all my numbers from the vids I posted back in 2011 ..

Pride can make an idiot of us all
    In all seriousness, I have been forced to swallow one giant humble pill the last 3 years. It is eye opening, but I have come to accept that we can either give up or adapt. It is so hard for me at times. I have gone though a few small depressions, even denial, but I just do what I can do. Aint no shame in just doing what you can do. We are both not getting any younger. The amazing thing is how quickly you will pop back I can promise you that!

You an me both will be chasing 315 deads
    RAW lifts

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    In all seriousness, I have been forced to swallow one giant humble pill the last 3 years. It is eye opening, but I have come to accept that we can either give up or adapt. It is so hard for me at times. I have gone though a few small depressions, even denial, but I just do what I can do. Aint no shame in just doing what you can do. We are both not getting any younger. The amazing thing is how quickly you will pop back I can promise you that!

You an me both will be chasing 315 deads
    I'm in the gym at 6-630 am 4 days a week and finally in the past month my mid back feels stable enough to start dling again...

335 for 5's BAYBEE

But I'm ok, somethings better than nothing I guess

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You all look great, even FLEX

Serious though for a bunch of angry old guys you all are killing it.
    ☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    An over-0.6-century crew, still alive and kicking.

That is really impressive Kaz. I've got another 12-years before I hit 62, but seeing your progress inspires me to keep pushing it.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post

Serious though for a bunch of angry old guys you all are killing it.
    There was one lady.

Reported for sexism!

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    There was one lady.

Reported for sexism!
    Cancel culture strikes again!!

She looks great, too!
    ☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    I tried making this thread in regular misc and it did not work, drinking was not a good look on me, glad I quit

Not sure how I missed this, but question, which picture is which? You look the same, that can't possible be 10 years apart.
    On the list for Bannukah

You all did not know that 10 years ago, I had a quick stint on Jersey Shore. J/K, my daughter discovered on Hulu and we have been watching it and laughing at it.

She decided to have a little fun at my expense. I had to laugh at this.

RAW lifts

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cancel culture strikes again!!

She looks great, too!
    Next time sign your post with "he/him" and we be good

Mods, please give this man another chance
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I knew there had to be a reason I loved u guys. I still don't know what it is, but at least now it's not 100% BS when I say I love u'z.

Seriously tho, yur all fa*gots.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

I knew there had to be a reason I loved u guys. I still don't know what it is, but at least now it's not 100% BS when I say I love u'z.

Seriously tho, yur all fa*gots.

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    C'Mon Man !

This is closer to 9 years:

Such a cool timelapse pic!
    Love the others tooo!
    10 years ago training wasn't even a thought for me. I played a fair bit of soccer but wasn't lifting at all or watching what I ate.
    My huge change is just in the past year which I've posted before.

Props to everyone here!
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure how I missed this, but question, which picture is which? You look the same, that can't possible be 10 years apart.
    the one where I am holding a shot was 10 years ago, I’ve been sober for 5 years
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the one where I am holding a shot was 10 years ago, I’ve been sober for 5 years
    You kidding right? You have not aged at all, that's insane.
    On the list for Bannukah

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You kidding right? You have not aged at all, that's insane.
    Lmao..

I dunno how it's possible that people just keeps looking better nowadays as the years go by.

Must be something in the water or something..

Lmao..

I dunno how it's possible that people just keeps looking better nowadays as the years go by.

Must be something in the water or something..
    Well whatever it is I need it!
    On the list for Bannukah

Well whatever it is I need it!
    No you don't. You're aging backwards too..

But TBH, snails pics were 20-30. You don't really change between that decade. I literally had people ask me which high school I was going at thirty.

And snails looks so young and cute <3

But TBH, snails pics were 20-30. You don't really change between that decade. I literally had people ask me which high school I was going at thirty.

awe thank you! well according to misc glow dies at 21-25 lol πŸ˜‚ but my body doesn’t feel 20 anymore lol arthritis of peace
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

You are way too good for me, she is very cute for sure.

awe thank you! well according to misc glow dies at 21-25 lol ν ½νΈ‚ but my body doesn’t feel 20 anymore lol arthritis of peace
    Wait are you one of those that listens to and or believes what the folks in the MISC say???
    On the list for Bannukah

awe thank you! well according to misc glow dies at 21-25 lol πŸ˜‚ but my body doesn’t feel 20 anymore lol arthritis of peace
    Please stop talking like that, what you say will happen. It's the law of attraction.

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please stop talking like that, what you say will happen. It's the law of attraction.
    I would call it a self-fulfilling prophecy, and we here in the O35 make our own predictions! Father Time always wins in the end, but this crew sure looks good doing it!
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PhDPepper1111 View Post
    I would call it a self-fulfilling prophecy, and we here in the O35 make our own predictions! Father Time always wins in the end, but this crew sure looks good doing it!
    Well said, and props for coming in later in life and making such good numbers and daring to compete!