Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

"Let's Shut Down Our Schools for a Few Weeks" on my Nextdoor Feed

I woke up to see this on my Nextdoor feed:

"I really hope the school districts will look at going to virtual learning for few weeks.

Our kids are getting exposed every day and it is very scary. As a parent we need to do everything to protect our kids. Going back to virtual learning for 1 month until Omicron cases go down is not going to hurt the students."

My response:

Kids should be in school. Our economy needs this otherwise. My friend teaches 5th grade and says the kids are 2 years behind in grade level learning as the kids fell behind.

Discuss.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 01-15-2022 at 11:09 AM.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL. 2 weeks to slow the spread.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been there, done that.
    After a couple of weeks of kids at home, they'll be BEGGING for schools to reopen

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They probably just want another excuse to stay at home since they're making people go back to work.
    - Keep the misc great again

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858

The world is YOURS boyos.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Yes......2 years later.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Been there, done that.
    After a couple of weeks of kids at home, they'll be BEGGING for schools to reopen
    Mine prefers being at home but that's because of her personality.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Been there, done that.
    It's teachers who are driving this.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    It's teachers who are driving this.
    Yep. If they had their way they'd collect a paycheck and never return

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The vast majority of Kids do not care about Covid at all. Many of their parents may say they are concerned but permit the kids to be kids.

If you’re an honest person, you plainly see it.

Have kids at three different schools and see the same things at all three.

Kids riding in packed cars maskless
    Hugs, kisses, handshakes, fist-bumps, wrestling, basketball etc
    Little to No respect for masks or social distance unless enforcement by adults
    Shared water bottles, eat off each other’s plates, share candy and snacks etc.
    Close talking, sharing secrets, sharing photos and handling each other’s phones…

The kids want to be in school to be with their friends and to be in sports and go to events. Most will comply just enough to stay in school.

Schools jump through all the hoops to keep kids safe, kids go have sleepovers and make ticktock’s. Personal Health choices…

Now some kids, probably the ones not real invested in class, activities or social events….prefer being in their PJs and having remote access. Others may live with at risk adults so there is a legit fear.

So should the few dictate to the majority?
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    The vast majority of Kids do not care about Covid at all. Many of their parents may say they are concerned but permit the kids to be kids.

If you’re an honest person, you plainly see it.

Have kids at three different schools and see the same things at all three.

Kids riding in packed cars maskless
    Hugs, kisses, handshakes, fist-bumps, wrestling, basketball etc
    Little to No respect for masks or social distance unless enforcement by adults
    Shared water bottles, eat off each other’s plates, share candy and snacks etc.
    Close talking, sharing secrets, sharing photos and handling each other’s phones…

The kids want to be in school to be with their friends and to be in sports and go to events. Most will comply just enough to stay in school.

Schools jump through all the hoops to keep kids safe, kids go have sleepovers and make ticktock’s. Personal Health choices…

Now some kids, probably the ones not real invested in class, activities or social events….prefer being in their PJs and having remote access. Others may live with at risk adults so there is a legit fear.

So should the few dictate to the majority?
    Yeah the kids don't care and they're tired of Covid. We can't lock our kids up inside for 2+ years? It was tough enough that they couldn't see their friends the first few months.

They still hang out and play together.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

NEG ME HARDER, DADDY iamanalphamale's Avatar
    iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Guess the school district near my area is trying to do the same by having teachers all coordinate sick days so they do remote work.

Of course, all the comments, but one, voiced their concern over this and said that what they teachers are doing is wrong.

Good thing this is only public schools.

Originally Posted by iamanalphamale View Post

Guess the school district near my area is trying to do the same by having teachers all coordinate sick days so they do remote work.

Of course, all the comments, but one, voiced their concern over this and said that what they teachers are doing is wrong.

Good thing this is only public schools.
    I don't get that because the teachers tell me that remote work is so hard to do. But maybe these teachers don't want to get dressed and commute. Not to mention be on their feet all of the time. I would never be a teacher, but my hats off to them.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    15 soon to be zero...

Gone by Easter....

Yes, kids should be in school. Both my kids currently have c19, neither vaxxed, both have a scratchy throat and a runny nose.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    15 soon to be zero...

Gone by Easter....

Yes, kids should be in school. Both my kids currently have c19, neither vaxxed, both have a scratchy throat and a runny nose.
    My son was cranky and stuffy for a day, my daughter was runny nose, scratchy throat for a couple days. My son didn’t have any symptoms in our round of original covid. My daughter was sick enough we took her to the doctor tested negative for flu and strep (she had a sore throat, cough and rash (took her in for sore throat and rash hoping it wasn’t progressing to scarlet fever from strep). They’ll be better quick. How you feeling? Guessing a bit better by now almost a week in.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 01-16-2022 at 08:21 AM.

15 soon to be zero...

Gone by Easter....

Kids barely feel it. They get more colds than anything so what is this going to do besides give them cold-like symptoms?

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    My son was cranky and stuffy for a day, my daughter was runny nose, scratchy throat for a couple days. My son didn’t have any symptoms in our round of original covid. My daughter was sick enough we took her to the doctor tested negative for flu and strep (she had a sore throat p, cough and rash (took her in for sore throat and rash hoping it was progressing to scarlet fever from strep). They’ll be better quick. How you feeling? Guessing a bit better by now almost a week in.
    My household has remained Covid free. I don't understand why as my daughter and I get sick with colds a lot due to our dieting and not getting enough nutrients. I do take a lot of vitamins so that could be helping.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Are the symptoms different from a cold and Omicron or any variants?

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My son was cranky and stuffy for a day, my daughter was runny nose, scratchy throat for a couple days. My son didn’t have any symptoms in our round of original covid. My daughter was sick enough we took her to the doctor tested negative for flu and strep (she had a sore throat p, cough and rash (took her in for sore throat and rash hoping it was progressing to scarlet fever from strep). They’ll be better quick. How you feeling? Guessing a bit better by now almost a week in.
    Can't taste or smell. Felt fine when I tested, not real good Friday, like azz yesterday, and better today. Kids feel fine
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are the symptoms different from a cold and Omicron or any variants?
    V1 for me was mild but long lasting fatigue like 6 weeks of feeling fine but drained within 15 minutes at the gym. Had some lung discomfort toward the end thought I might have been getting pneumonia, but this was before COVID was here (Jan 2020).

Can't taste or smell. Felt fine when I tested, not real good Friday, like azz yesterday, and better today. Kids feel fine
    That’s rare for Omicron on the smell and taste loss from what I’ve read. Delta is still out there though too. Either way I’m sure you’ll be good in a few days. Guy I worked with loss his sense of smell for a couple weeks though after recovery.

V1 for me was mild but long lasting fatigue like 6 weeks of feeling fine but drained within 15 minutes at the gym. Had some lung discomfort toward the end thought I might have been getting pneumonia, but this was before COVID was here (Jan 2020).

That’s rare for Omicron on the smell and taste loss from what I’ve read. Delta is still out there though too. Either way I’m sure you’ll be good in a few days. Guy I worked with loss his sense of smell for a couple weeks though after recovery.
    Wow. I've had worse side effects from the damn booster! I'm still dizzy 3 weeks later and I'm taking dizziness medication. The Dr. said that side effects can last up to 4 weeks. I also have elevated liver enzymes, which I didn't have before these Covid shots, so they will check my liver enzymes again in a month as they have have been elevated from all of the Tylenol I took for my booster shot fever and aches, along with a back injury I had for weights.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Mine prefers being at home but that's because of her personality.
    I meant the parents (and oddly enough the teachers)

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow. I've had worse side effects from the damn booster! I'm still dizzy 3 weeks later and I'm taking dizziness medication. The Dr. said that side effects can last up to 4 weeks. I also have elevated liver enzymes, which I didn't have before these Covid shots, so they will check my liver enzymes again in a month as they have have been elevated from all of the Tylenol I took for my booster shot fever and aches, along with a back injury I had for weights.
    Elavated liver enzymes means your hitting the mommy sauce to much you DUMB alchy

INB4 why do I have liver failure?
    - Keep the misc great again

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858

The world is YOURS boyos.

iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't get that because the teachers tell me that remote work is so hard to do.
    I'd assume depending on the age it would be hard to do - like Kindergarten and High School.

I've heard stories where kids got "punished" for getting up to go to the bathroom or having a snack in their own homes and other stuff like that.

At that point, if its going to be remote learning, might as well just home school your kid and have them finish the year off quicker.

Originally Posted by iamanalphamale View Post
    I'd assume depending on the age it would be hard to do - like Kindergarten and High School.

I've heard stories where kids got "punished" for getting up to go to the bathroom or having a snack in their own homes and other stuff like that.

At that point, if its going to be remote learning, might as well just home school your kid and have them finish the year off quicker.
    That’s true. I should have said grade school children are difficult to teach online. My daughter loves online learning in high school.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My friend has 2 boys 10 and 13, they absolutely love the remote learning thing, more time for fun activities they said, they are on their snowmachines before sunrise, check their snares before school starts and by 3 they are on their machines again going to play pond hockey or fishing.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    My friend has 2 boys 10 and 13, they absolutely love the remote learning thing, more time for fun activities they said, they are on their snowmachines before sunrise, check their snares before school starts and by 3 they are on their machines again going to play pond hockey or fishing.
    That's awesome. Unfortunately there are too many kids that don't have any activities. I would have loved that in highschool. So many people I didn't like and school cut into surfing time too much.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's awesome. Unfortunately there are too many kids that don't have any activities. I would have loved that in highschool. So many people I didn't like and school cut into surfing time too much.
    I think I would have liked it too, more time for fun stuff, My high school had around 80 kids, so there was no getting away from anyone you didn't like lol.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I think I would have liked it too, more time for fun stuff, My high school had around 80 kids, so there was no getting away from anyone you didn't like lol.
    Haha my grad class hat 450 and most were rich, spoiled brats. The parking lot looked like an exotic car dealership.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Haha my grad class hat 450 and most were rich, spoiled brats. The parking lot looked like an exotic car dealership.

Holy Sh!t Batman, we didn't even have a parking lot lmao...

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    15 soon to be zero...

Gone by Easter....

Vaxxed and boosted and woke up today with a slightly scratchy throat and then a couple hrs ago started sneezing with no let up and nose running a bit..........this is it, Rona gonna take me, good bye cruel world.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Vaxxed and boosted and woke up today with a slightly scratchy throat and then a couple hrs ago started sneezing with no let up and nose running a bit..........this is it, Rona gonna take me, good bye cruel world.

Anyone put dibs on the Caddy yet????

Just kidding, I'm a truck guy, here's wishing you a speedy recovery from whatever it is you have. Good Luck Corbi!

My daughter loves online learning in high school.
    If she likes the online learning, then I'd go the more traditional home school route and she'd be done w/ a years worth of teaching in a few months.

My friends older sister does that w/ her kids and their summer vacations are around 2-3 months longer because they finish their material quicker.