Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    My membership expired the same day our vaccine mandate for gyms, restaurants etc went into effect for the county. I can’t support that nonsense and will not pay for anything in this county until they rescind it. Have not bought ANYTHING in Cook county in 2022. I live close enough to a nearby county that isn’t participating in the dip$hittery where I shop, get gas etc.
    I hear ya man..

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    This guy is just trying to put food on the table by taking a job that many wouldn't want. Given his actions he is probably new to the gym environment and lessons were learned last night, he most likely won't make that mistake again. They are just enforcing policies set by management.
    No doubt a tough gig during these times.
    I agree with you 100%, but when he interrupted/touched me during a set, that just clueless. I mean maybe I am wrong but I would assume everyone should know not to do that.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    At least when he did that it wasn't to give you squatting tips...
    LOL

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Small world.

I have been a member of Dolphins on Eastchester for over 15 years until they closed down when Covid started. I miss the gym very much. I have been going to Planet fitness on Fordham Road since then, but of course that's not a real gym for powerlifting. I noticed another gym that opens 24 hours by the Bartow mall in CO-OP CITY, I will check them out next week.
    What times did you go? I would go at 10:00 PM was a member there for over 20 years. I knew the owner very well. I The only gym I know of in Co op city is crunch, my man Dennis trains there, they are starting the restrictions there.
    On the list for Bannukah

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

What times did you go? I would go at 10:00 PM was a member there for over 20 years. I knew the owner very well. I The only gym I know of in Co op city is crunch, my man Dennis trains there, they are starting the restrictions there.
    Various times but was mostly at 1 in morning after work.

I know they took all the equipments out, but do you think they might open again?
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This guy is just trying to put food on the table by taking a job that many wouldn't want. Given his actions he is probably new to the gym environment and lessons were learned last night, he most likely won't make that mistake again. They are just enforcing policies set by management.
    No doubt a tough gig during these times.
    I dont have any respect for anyone taking a security job in the name of Covid, the management only does it for compliance.

There are more than enough jobs right now. A rent a cop doing meaningless BS gets no respect here.

Fuk him. LOL.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Why haven't you joined the home gym crew yet?

Because then they'd never leave the house lol

Brb home delivery
    Brb "work from home"
    Brb home bar
    Brb home gym
    Brb never leave the house

Wtf?!

Doesn't sound very pleasant lol
    Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Eggs are for babies; bull testicles are for men"
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    JFL at snowflakes who have never had anything bad happen to them Crew
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    Threaten to Sue him for breech of social distancing.
    I know this was already LOL'ed at a few times but adding my LOL for posterity.

We got one lady that will come around and say chit about masks but everyone pulls it up, rolls their eyes and lowers it as soon as she walks away. The other attendants don't give a chit.
    Bro with mattbro95

RIP: Dirty South Crew

Rep 9 for Stressmonkey

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I dont have any respect for anyone taking a security job in the name of Covid, the management only does it for compliance.

There are more than enough jobs right now. A rent a cop doing meaningless BS gets no respect here.

Fuk him. LOL.

Typical response from a judgemental ass hole. You don't know this persons story, that aside you can respect the person but not the position.

Of course management is doing it for compliance, duh! Probably wants to remain open so people can still train and provide employment during these difficult times.

You talk all tough but if you were in there you would pull your mask up just like you were told too.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Foxtrot
    Juliet
    Bravo

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are too much dude.

Gym authority thinking is does good is a bit extreme.

There is a person somewhere peeking out thier window on phone saying “hello I’d like to reporting people not living in fear”.
    I don't know anyone in this era, living in fear other than 1 crazy old lady who bitched me out for standing to close..... and she was crazy.
    The rest just live life.
    This "fear" thing is fake news...
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I don't know anyone in this era, living in fear other than 1 crazy old lady who bitched me out for standing to close..... and she was crazy.
    The rest just live life.
    This "fear" thing is fake news...
    Yea, it's not real except for a few crazies who were living in fear anyway.

Do you wear a seat belt?

- look before crossing the street?
    - avoid heroin?
    - wear gloves when working with tin?
    - own a fire extinguisher?
    - put a shirt on before cooking bacon?
    - clean snow off your steps?
    - place your weapon on "safe" when not firing it?
    - stop at red lights?
    - wear shoes when walking around construction sites?
    - have break lights on your car?
    - turn away from the flash when a nuclear weapon detonates?
    - avoid swimming during lightening storms?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, are you a person "who lives in fear" or are you just a person with a moderately well functioning brain?
    People before Politics

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.'

George Orwell
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Every time I read a story like this I take some time to thank God I live in SC. No injection mandates, no mask mandates, and no one cares.

Hope things get better for you though. If you’ve never seen him before hopefully it was just a rookie mistake on his part and won’t happen again.
    Isn't it crazy how some people don't even grasp or believe there are places left in the world where COVID isn't even on peoples' radars and life is just lived 100% normal?
    Have a coaching, training, nutrition question? PM me!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a kid i had 3rd degree burns on the uper thigh from cooking bacon and spilling hot grease on the bare leg, always dressed making bacon crew.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Typical response from a judgemental ass hole. You don't know this persons story, that aside you can respect the person but not the position.

Of course management is doing it for compliance, duh! Probably wants to remain open so people can still train and provide employment during these difficult times.

You talk all tough but if you were in there you would pull your mask up just like you were told too.

I’m not talking tough, if I were I’d say some tough like “I’d kick his azz” truth is if anyone tapped me on the shoulder while I’m squatting in the zone I’d keep squatting and then I’d ask him what the fuk he thinks he’s doing and tell him I don’t agree with his position.

You may be half right right about me complying in other places but if someone fuks with my squats I see Red. Srs.

Now that is talking tough.

I stand by having no respect for bouncers in the name of Covid.

I had to go the Apple store with my father for his computer (he wanted me there cause he don’t know computers). I felt like I was going to a bar surrounded by bouncers I kept my cool and did as o was told for my father but I stared one mofo down because he was checking me out, I just stared at him and he finally looked away. Fuk him, fuk them security phags!!!!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I had to go the Apple store with my father for his computer (he wanted me there cause he don’t know computers). I felt like I was going to a bar surrounded by bouncers I kept my cool and did as o was told for my father but I stared one mofo down because he was checking me out, I just stared at him and he finally looked away. Fuk him, fuk them security phags!!!!

Social distancing expert

Foxtrot
    Juliet
    Bravo

Pockets, I’ve had some run ins with rent a cops.

My wife and I got thrown out of our hotel once because a team of rent a pigs knocked on our door saying there was complaints of loud noise and pot smell coming from my room. ( my wife was smoking in the bath room), but no loud noises, maybe I had the tv up, I said ok we’ll keep it down.

Then the little prick showed up Again and said we had to leave, I flipped out on the POS I was in my boxers and under shirt, he ran from me and started calling in back up, cops showed up the whole fuking lobby was out there , I was telling everyone to go **** them selves and my wife had my back!!!!

My wife and I got thrown out of our hotel once because a team of rent a pigs knocked on our door saying there was complaints of loud noise and pot smell coming from my room. ( my wife was smoking in the bath room), but no loud noises, maybe I had the tv up, I said ok we’ll keep it down.

Then the little prick showed up Again and said we had to leave, I flipped out on the POS I was in my boxers and under shirt, he ran from me and started calling in back up, cops showed up the whole fuking lobby was out there , I was telling everyone to go **** them selves and my wife had my back!!!!

I may have seen this on an episode of Cops. Bad Boys Bad Boys what you gonna do!

Social distancing expert

Foxtrot
    Juliet
    Bravo

I may have seen this on an episode of Cops. Bad Boys Bad Boys what you gonna do!
    THE cop was actually cool, he said all he was doing was responding to the call and they wanted us out, he said go and everything will be good.

Now I don’t touch weed if he had searched the place or my car, most never believe it when people say “that’s not mine” but it’s true in some cases.

I told the rent a cop he was a POS for throwing people out at 2am (I was drinking at the hotel bar) and had drive drunk to get another place. I had to be real careful no one saw me in my car to entrap me for driving, may that little phag rot fuking little phag.

Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What a dumb security guard... Do he even lift? If he was a lifter he wouldn't be dumb enough to pull a stunt like that.

Why would the gym hire a security guard that doesn't lift though.

Anyway.. Gomma go crawl away. They shut down gyms for the fourth time in my area a few weeks back.
    Recent best lifts
    Bench - 225x13, 235x9, 250x5, 280x1
    Squat - 295x10, 340x5, 375x1
    Deadlift - 430x12, 450x9, 485x5, 515x1
    OHP - 150x11, 170x6, 185x2, 190x1
    3 mile run: 21:59 @ 170 bw.
    BW - 195 Getting fat mode
    531 Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177172201&page=6

Eomrat and Ben you guys are wrong.

Ill give Eomrat the benefit because hes in the sticks but Ben you are in DC home of the new Nazi black leader.

In my area we have narcs watching stores if they see people breaking mask mandates they phone in and a dude with a clip board shows up, ive fuking seen it.

Wake up bros.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    Isn't it crazy how some people don't even grasp or believe there are places left in the world where COVID isn't even on peoples' radars and life is just lived 100% normal?
    I went to a conference last year and was talking with a woman from TN. She said "we live back in hill country and no one has had covid, there's no mandates of any kind, it's life as usual." I thought it it was odd that she wasn't wearing a mask with 500 people from all over the country. Mask effectiveness aside, why would you risk being the next Typhoid Mary?
    Bro with mattbro95

Rep 9 for Stressmonkey

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You ever win "Tenent of the month" at your mobile home park?
    Last edited by Corbi; 01-15-2022 at 11:00 PM.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

I flipped out on the POS I was in my boxers and under shirt, he ran from me and started calling in back up, cops showed up the whole fuking lobby was out there , I was telling everyone to go **** them selves and my wife had my back!!!!
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    You ever win "Tenet of the month" at your mobile home park?
    Might just be me but I'm picturing LWW with a boner chasing the security guy.

In that case I would be running for my life as well.
    Bro with mattbro95

Rep 9 for Stressmonkey

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I'm picturing LWW with a boner
    There are some things you might want to avoid sharing with the rest of the forum....
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gym security?

Honk. Honk.
    Rising up against the Clown 🤡 World

Just call me Dusty

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Might just be me but I'm picturing LWW with a boner chasing the security guy.
    Bando you know you are my peeps, but why the fck would you say this? Also I am 100% sure you and gay men would be the only ones picturing this.
    On the list for Bannukah

Eomrat and Ben you guys are wrong.

Ill give Eomrat the benefit because hes in the sticks but Ben you are in DC home of the new Nazi black leader.

In my area we have narcs watching stores if they see people breaking mask mandates they phone in and a dude with a clip board shows up, ive fuking seen it.

Wake up bros.
    Wow dude, do you get sent money anytime you mention nazi and all things black?
    Your unhealthy obsession with both is poking out of your boxers.

Here is a hint, politicians are told to "do something" about problems so they try to.
    Oh and R gov Hogan is phasing in a similar plan phased in over 3 months, so you may want to move away soon if you hate covid policy changes.

Good luck with your black nazi goals in 2022.

notanewbie2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eventually people are going to come in with a mask drawn on the lower half of their face

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Wow dude, do you get sent money anytime you mention nazi and all things black?
    Your unhealthy obsession with both is poking out of your boxers.

Here is a hint, politicians are told to "do something" about problems so they try to.
    Oh and R gov Hogan is phasing in a similar plan phased in over 3 months, so you may want to move away soon if you hate covid policy changes.

Good luck with your black nazi goals in 2022.

Hogan looks horrible he’s in the worst physical shape and he’s gonna keep the state healthy? Btw his mandates have done zero!

Why do black progressives want to rule a plantation with crime? THATs Brandon Scott.

LOL Bando, that’s good stuff, the boner bit, I like it dude!!!

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

the boner bit, I like it dude!!!
    Bet you do
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bodyhard thread's always deliver.

BH Dude, I can't believe u didn't knock the goober out cold!

Hogan looks horrible he’s in the worst physical shape and he’s gonna keep the state healthy? Btw his mandates have done zero!

Why do black progressives want to rule a plantation with crime? THATs Brandon Scott.

LOL Bando, that’s good stuff, the boner bit, I like it dude!!!
    Hogan is a Cancer survivor and now a covid survivor, his looks may not be at the top of his "to do" list, just sayin......
    As for progressives, you are not educated enough on this topic so i will be an environmentalist and save the O2 for a better discussion.