Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Every time I read a story like this I take some time to thank God I live in SC. No injection mandates, no mask mandates, and no one cares.

Hope things get better for you though. If you’ve never seen him before hopefully it was just a rookie mistake on his part and won’t happen again.
    mirin. was legit thinking about making a move to SC around columbia cuz of none of that dumb chit and housing being way cheaper
    bro country crew / misc irl crew / og camaro crew / cat video crew / extra onion crew / eos R crew / m&p .40 crew / trump crew / buffalo bills crew / brunette crew / real estate crew / tin cup crew / ap3 crew / Snails gone too soon crew / Air 2S crew

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Bodyhard thread's always deliver.

BH Dude, I can't believe u didn't knock the goober out cold!
    I went to the gym today (I missed yesterday due to my tattoo session and not really eating anything) and the staff ask me to go into the office. They had the guy apologize to me as they have it on camera and also told me it won't happen again but to please wear the mask while at the gym. I told them I would wear the mask but take it off during a set and they said that was fine as long as when I am walking around it is on and I said no problem. Then the guy told me "Man you scare the crap out of me I thought you was going to hit me your eyes are pitch black, and that stare send chills to me, I never seen anyone with black eyes and they mean business" I told him I was seriously sorry for losing it and we shook hands.
    Last edited by bodyhard; 01-15-2022 at 05:16 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I went to the gym today (I missed yesterday due to my tattoo session and not really eating anything) and the staff ask me to go into the office. They had the guy apologize to me as they have it on camera and also told me it won't happen again but to please wear the mask while at the gym. I told them I would wear the mask but take it off during a set and they said that was fine as long as when I am walking around it is on and I said no problem. Then the guy told me "Man you scare the crap out of me I thought you was going to hit me your eyes are pitch black, and that stare send chills to me, I never seen anyone with black eyes and they mean business" I told him I was seriously sorry for losing it and we shook hands.
    BH Dude, that's freakin' awesome. Keep at it, brother.

I would have had a hard time restraining myself, and I'm Canadien! And frankly more of a lover than a fighter, but I can throw down if need be.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BH Dude, that's freakin' awesome. Keep at it, brother.

I would have had a hard time restraining myself, and I'm Canadien! And frankly more of a lover than a fighter, but I can throw down if need be.
    LOL I know you like to joke, but I know you are not BSing on this one.
    On the list for Bannukah

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL I know you like to joke, but I know you are not BSing on this one.
    Haha! Dude, I was BSing! I can't fight for chit, but never needed to.

Yeah I got beat up a bunch as a kid, cuz my twin sister had a big mouth, but I've never been in a fight (that I can recall) in my adult life! I even worked as a doorman for years @clubs in Montreal on Saint Laurent blvd.

hehe, I've always relied on my senses and intuition and could always handle a situation without violence. I will say that I've been exceedingly lucky on many occasions, which probably makes up for more than anything I did or said. Anybody in the wrong place at the wrong time meets their fate.

It helps that I'm an imposing figure and move like a big cat.

LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Hogan is a Cancer survivor and now a covid survivor, his looks may not be at the top of his "to do" list, just sayin......
    As for progressives, you are not educated enough on this topic so i will be an environmentalist and save the O2 for a better discussion.

I rest my case with Hogan, he couldn’t even keep himself from getting Covid now he thinks he can keep everyone else from getting it. He was in poor health way before his cancer. Hogan is follower not a leader.

Here you go thinking education is the key to running a city, gosh Ben, sad guy..........

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Good luck with your black nazi goals in 2022.
    Black nazi's? Great another thing to watch out for in 2022.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I went to a Blue Oyster Cult show in 93, Black Nazi's and Omicron Variant were the opening acts, great show, very limited recollection of how I got home.
    Bro with mattbro95

RIP: Dirty South Crew

Rep 9 for Stressmonkey

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I went to the gym today ...
    There must be something wrong with BB algorithms today because I managed to rep+ a repworthy post
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DustinTheHuss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought that gyms and small businesses can't find enough people to hire and now they have security?

We have help wanted signs around my gym. They need front desk workers before they need security. No one is enforcing the mask rule because they need people to ensure that only members check in and provide members with fresh towels and answer the phone.
    Rising up against the Clown 🤡 World

Just call me Dusty

RIP snails

Haha! Dude, I was BSing! I can't fight for chit, but never needed to.

Yeah I got beat up a bunch as a kid, cuz my twin sister had a big mouth, but I've never been in a fight (that I can recall) in my adult life! I even worked as a doorman for years @clubs in Montreal on Saint Laurent blvd.

hehe, I've always relied on my senses and intuition and could always handle a situation without violence. I will say that I've been exceedingly lucky on many occasions, which probably makes up for more than anything I did or said. Anybody in the wrong place at the wrong time meets their fate.

It helps that I'm an imposing figure and move like a big cat.
    I hear ya man, I somehow thought (or maybe it was in conversation) that you had some fights. nevertheless glad you never had to fight.

You know, as I mentioned before I don't get intimidated by anyone, but the folks that I would take more precaution in a physical fight would be short guy. I know I have mentioned this on more than one occasion, but in all the fights I have had, the hardest one was with this short stocky dude about 5'2" 165lbs. In fact in my heart I think he got the best of me, but becuase I eventually knocked him out, it looked like I won, but my body was bruised up pretty bad for several days, every time he hit me it felt like a fcking truck hit me. The easiest fight I had was with a 6'5" 300lbs bouncer and I honestly believe it is becuase he never knew how to fight, his size alone would deter folks from hitting him, but not me I hit him so freaking hard not only did I drop him, but I broke his jaw.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I rest my case with Hogan, he couldn’t even keep himself from getting Covid now he thinks he can keep everyone else from getting it. He was in poor health way before his cancer. Hogan is follower not a leader.

Here you go thinking education is the key to running a city, gosh Ben, sad guy..........
    Said^^^^ by no one especially me; reading comprehension much?

Hogan is a very reasonable R politician, now i see why you dont lik him,LMAO.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    LMAO, "Germans gonna German" as the misc used to say.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Said^^^^ by no one especially me; reading comprehension much?

Hogan is a very reasonable R politician, now i see why you dont lik him,LMAO.

It’s funny you can’t see it.

I agree with Ben Carson that people have a problem looking to politians to solve problems but it’s the politician that creates problems.

Here in MD just about everyone wore a mask before the enforced mandate infections continue regardless of the mandate because it’s BS you don’t get Covid while shopping.

Baltimore city has never lifted the masks yet covid still spreads.

Ben why can’t you see the definition of “insanity”?

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know, as I mentioned before I don't get intimidated by anyone, but the folks that I would take more precaution in a physical fight would be short guy. I know I have mentioned this on more than one occasion, but in all the fights I have had, the hardest one was with this short stocky dude about 5'2" 165lbs. In fact in my heart I think he got the best of me, but becuase I eventually knocked him out, it looked like I won, but my body was bruised up pretty bad for several days, every time he hit me it felt like a fcking truck hit me. The easiest fight I had was with a 6'5" 300lbs bouncer and I honestly believe it is becuase he never knew how to fight, his size alone would deter folks from hitting him, but not me I hit him so freaking hard not only did I drop him, but I broke his jaw.
    Don't you have a badass friend, Dennis who is on the smaller side?
    Bro with mattbro95

RIP: Dirty South Crew

Rep 9 for Stressmonkey

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Don't you have a badass friend, Dennis who is on the smaller side?
    Yub, strong as fck as well. one of the best fighters I know. I posted a pic of his scar (he was cut with a razor blade) in his back and arm during a fight. He was fighting with a guy who was part of a murder of one of our friends. He was about to do 25 to life for putting a cop in a coma and the cop almost died by dragging him on his 4 wheeler. He beat that case and now is chilling with his wife and just had a baby girl a year a go and now has 3 girls. He is still training and getting pretty decent size.
    On the list for Bannukah

Most of the bigger guys growing up in my area never did much fighting at all, thier size seemed attract rumors at best......

If they ain’t fighting, they will get surprised by a smaller guy, I’ve seen a few of these.

The only guy I ever saw who used his size was a guy we called Andrew the Giant a small guy wasn’t tall enough to even make contact with his face, I knew him and liked him, a friend of mine did not and decided to start talking chit to him (the small guy was always fighting but not much of a winnner) Andrew walked over and one punched him out cold. His fist was bigger than the guys head.

I hear ya man, I somehow thought (or maybe it was in conversation) that you had some fights. nevertheless glad you never had to fight.

Dude, I hope u write all this stuff up before u mostly forget! I mean like for a private journal or for ppl close. I'm being serious, man!

I suspect shorter dudes are better fighters by a considerable margin cuz they learn to fight cuz they short and got all what comes with that.

I was thinking more on this subject today and came to some realizations. For one, I've been very, very lucky. But what I recall is that I've never felt scared or intimated by any man. Woman are a different story and I try to take them on a case by case basis. Very unpredictable.

I've been exposed to lots of violence. I spent 2 years in a minimum security youth penitentiary run by Jesuit priests in the middle of nowhere. Lots of fuked up chit happened there, and to my knowledge the place was shut down for harboring IRA terrordudes. Add to that, when I arrived they were out of room in the juvi dorm, so they put me in with the seniors who were 17-18. I'm talking an open room like a gym, with steel framed bunks. Needless to say, the two years spent there were not my favorite years.

When I reflect on situations from my past involving the potential for violence, I recall believing I would rip every limb from the other dude's body. I visualized absolute destruction and I reckon ppl saw that in my eyes and thought "damn" or whatever. I just never crossed paths with someone who wanted to throw down, which as I said is mostly my blind and ignorant luck.

I'll try to show u my danger face should we meet, and u try not to laugh too hard.

Dude, I hope u write all this stuff up before u mostly forget! I mean like for a private journal or for ppl close. I'm being serious, man!

I suspect shorter dudes are better fighters by a considerable margin cuz they learn to fight cuz they short and got all what comes with that.

I was thinking more on this subject today and came to some realizations. For one, I've been very, very lucky. But what I recall is that I've never felt scared or intimated by any man. Woman are a different story and I try to take them on a case by case basis. Very unpredictable.

I've been exposed to lots of violence. I spent 2 years in a minimum security youth penitentiary run by Jesuit priests in the middle of nowhere. Lots of fuked up chit happened there, and to my knowledge the place was shut down for harboring IRA terrordudes. Add to that, when I arrived they were out of room in the juvi dorm, so they put me in with the seniors who were 17-18. I'm talking an open room like a gym, with steel framed bunks. Needless to say, the two years spent there were not my favorite years.

When I reflect on situations from my past involving the potential for violence, I recall believing I would rip every limb from the other dude's body. I visualized absolute destruction and I reckon ppl saw that in my eyes and thought "damn" or whatever. I just never crossed paths with someone who wanted to throw down, which as I said is mostly my blind and ignorant luck.

I'll try to show u my danger face should we meet, and u try not to laugh too hard.
    Too much dude, please watch this vid for help, you can always contact me dude.

Too much dude, please watch this vid for help, you can always contact me dude.
    haha! Thanks LWW Dude, but that's a scene in a movie. Classic movie, doe

It's OK cuz I found a instructional street fighting video with a real fighter. The one and only GSP.

I'm now ready for anything.

haha! Thanks LWW Dude, but that's a scene in a movie. Classic movie, doe

I'm now ready for anything.

There are lessons here, notice the first place the old guy goes to is the toilet, why? Because he’s been in booking for hours they don’t let anyone piss there.

Holding cells they have 1 can for about 100 people so those fukers break......

Some poor soul is lying face down next to it too, lol!

It’s funny you can’t see it.

I agree with Ben Carson that people have a problem looking to politians to solve problems but it’s the politician that creates problems.

Here in MD just about everyone wore a mask before the enforced mandate infections continue regardless of the mandate because it’s BS you don’t get Covid while shopping.

Baltimore city has never lifted the masks yet covid still spreads.

Ben why can’t you see the definition of “insanity”?
    I can see it but sometimes i feel compeled to respond to you anyway.
    Maryland is much more than Baltimore city.
    Montgomery and PG, Annapolis, eastern shore, Frederick, western MD, should i go on?

I can see it but sometimes i feel compeled to respond to you anyway.
    Maryland is much more than Baltimore city.
    Montgomery and PG, Annapolis, eastern shore, Frederick, western MD, should i go on?

What for? I live in one of the most overpopulated areas in MD? I’ve never gotten Covid, I don’t wear a mask to the gym, I go to stores with my mask halfway down with my nose and mouth exposed.

I know lots of people with Covid now some are in the hostipal too, it wasn’t from going to a store. They all know how they got it.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post

Lol'ed IRL
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*