Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I'm betting on an increase is soybean production, at least regionally. A company related to Cargill is building a $325,000,000 soybean processing facility about 9 miles north of my town. Some of the end product is animal food, other is human food, and the remainder is for renewable fuel (bio-diesel). The refinery 3 miles from my house makes diesel, and that bean processing plant will provide the feedstock. The refinery is also making a conversion to produce bio-diesel. The local railroad got a $40,000,000 grant to upgrade their rail lines too, to accommodate the extra rail car traffic. The people that come from out of state to do the work will need a place to stay. That's where I fit in with my rental houses.
    Sounds like a win for you, lot of workers will be in there for that. In the area near where I grew up a huge corn ethanol plant was put in a decade ago. So now the farmers in that region are hard and heavy on corn, amending soil as needed to maximize yield and probably reducing crop rotation to the extent possible. An ex girlfriends family lives really close to the new refinery (like "country" neighbors), it stinks. A few years back they had a fire in the railyard and rail cars started to BLEVE. They were picking up axels and train wheels 1/4 mile away, some of them landing in fields near interstate I80. Imagine driving down the road and chunks of train car start raining from the sky

IIRC fire department tried shooting some foam before just getting back and letting it finish on its own. Rural area w/out the means to handle something of that magnitude.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Imagine driving down the road and chunks of train car start raining from the sky
    We used to ride motorcycles in rural Illinois. Imagine a clear blue sky and it was raining corn husks. The husks were floating a few thousand feet in the air and slowly spiraling down. Someone was harvesting corn miles away and the wind was carrying away the husks.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyvile Kansas for traveling worker. All bils paid. Ful kitchens. Washer and dryer. Weekly rates. Crud oil refinery, fertilizer plant, renewable fuel and soybean plant contractors. Welders, fiters, boilermakers, electricians and inspectors.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    We used to ride motorcycles in rural Illinois. Imagine a clear blue sky and it was raining corn husks. The husks were floating a few thousand feet in the air and slowly spiraling down. Someone was harvesting corn miles away and the wind was carrying away the husks.
    Been there myself. Also had a pheasant jump up as I was zipping across a field full tilt on a 125 motocross bike. Hit me in the chest and nearly knocked me off the bike. Had a bruised chest/sternum. Glad it wasn't a turkey. I'm pretty cautious now on my adventure bike in areas where deer could be.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eternalnoob View Post
    Yup. There's enough farm land in the US to feed everyone on earth. The problem as with everything is greed.
    How so?
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Been there myself. Also had a pheasant jump up as I was zipping across a field full tilt on a 125 motocross bike. Hit me in the chest and nearly knocked me off the bike. Had a bruised chest/sternum. Glad it wasn't a turkey. I'm pretty cautious now on my adventure bike in areas where deer could be.
    Biggest thing I hit was a huge dragonfly at 65 mph with my forehead. This was along the Mississippi, and that dragonfly was about the size of a sparrow.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyvile Kansas for traveling worker. All bils paid. Ful kitchens. Washer and dryer. Weekly rates. Crud oil refinery, fertilizer plant, renewable fuel and soybean plant contractors. Welders, fiters, boilermakers, electricians and inspectors.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YouSmokeToMuch View Post
    Bill gates is buying farms in america what a coincidence.chinese to. Once they got our food they got our country.
    We need a law against foreigners buying stationary property in the US. Asian countries have this law. Also, foreigners should not be allowed to buy stocks of US companies. We need a law saying they all have 5 years to sell.

They should only be able to buy transportable commodities.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Darkius View Post
    Also, foreigners should not be allowed to buy stocks of US companies. We need a law saying they all have 5 years to sell.

They should only be able to buy transportable commodities.
    Lol no.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.