Fnerired is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Acid reflux when i workout

Hi..from Octomber ai have problems with some gastric acid i think..when i workout most of the time on chest and shoulder and back..on chest when i lay down orizontal on the bench..on decline is even worst..when i want to push myself from 2 3 reps i feel like i vomit and stop the set..same when i workout shoulders and i lay down the head a little beat..or when i workout back and i do one arm dumbbell row same thing..first i quit pre workout and is the same thing..after i quit synephrine..the same..i don t know but maybe is from R-ALA ? i take 500 mg after 2 high carb meals..maybe is too much R-ALA ? one capsule have 250 mg..and i have high carb meals everyday..or maybe from that
    Last edited by Fnerired; 01-13-2022 at 01:56 AM.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fnerired View Post
    Hi..from Octomber ai have problems with some gastric acid i think..when i workout most of the time on chest and shoulder and back..on chest when i lay down orizontal on the bench..on decline is even worst..when i want to push myself from 2 3 reps i feel like i vomit and stop the set..same when i workout shoulders and i lay down the head a little beat..or when i workout back and i do one arm dumbbell row same thing..first i quit pre workout and is the same thing..after i quit synephrine..the same..i don t know but maybe is from R-ALA ? i take 500 mg after 2 high carb meals..maybe is too much R-ALA ? one capsule have 250 mg..and i have high carb meals everyday..or maybe from that
    If you're eating a lot relatively soon before a workout that's why.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

I eat with 2,5-3 hours before training to digest the food

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fnerired View Post
    I eat with 2,5-3 hours before training to digest the food
    that should be long enough, maybe it's just what you're eating or not enough hydration
    My secret? Texting between sets.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe you have a hole in your stomach lining.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Maybe you have a hole in your stomach lining.
    I think is from R-ALA..cause i take to much? 500 mg after 2 meals high carb/day....and i feel a huge heartburn when i take it and need to drink a lot of water

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    that should be long enough, maybe it's just what you're eating or not enough hydration
    I eat a high carb diet..like 600 g a day of carbs and i drink 6 L of water on training day and 4 5 on off days...and R-ALA 500mg + chrom 200mg at 2 high carbs meal