mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The 10 year Challenge

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I new how to post those animated picture movie things, I’d post that little climate kunt saying “how dare you”

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    If I new how to post those animated picture movie things, I’d post that little climate kunt saying “how dare you”
    Mr. Plower, you should do some research on her, it woukdnt surprise me that she has a political bloodline, no regular class person gets a platform that big.

You may be saying no doh or something but this ties into my many posts of finding out that the top folks are all distant or close relatives.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Mr. Plower, you should do some research on her, it woukdnt surprise me that she has a political bloodline, no regular class person gets a platform that big.

You may be saying no doh or something but this ties into my many posts of finding out that the top folks are all distant or close relatives.
    What is with you and bloodline stuff lately? Did you watch the Da Vinci Code movie or something?

It might surprise you, but we are all related. There have been numerous bottlenecks in the human population throughout the history of our species. We’re essentially a bunch of inbreeds, genetically, if you do enough research. So I guess you’re point is accurate.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 01-11-2022 at 07:01 PM.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is with you and bloodline stuff lately? Did you watch the Da Vinci Code movie or something?

It might surprise you, but we are all related. There have been numerous bottlenecks in the human population throughout the history of our species. We’re essentially a bunch of inbreeds, genetically, if you do enough research. So I guess you’re point is accurate.

Not the same, I could be related to a hot-shot, but did I go or even have a ride to a "hot-shot" school that costs a fortune, NO. That's the difference. The people I speak of used their bloodline to get ahead which made them more close relation even if they were a distant cousin. These aren't "first generation" scholars.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not the same, I could be related to a hot-shot, but did I go or even have a ride to a "hot-shot" school that costs a fortune, NO. That's the difference. The people I speak of used their bloodline to get ahead which made them more close relation even if they were a distant cousin. These aren't "first generation" scholars.
    and what's your point, Dude?

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    and what's your point, Dude?
    The girl Mr. Plower called the C word is not average class, she most likely has connections. Mr. Plower thinks I'm tinfoil hattin when I suggest some people are connected in ways no one thinks of..................

I know a "first generation" scholar, he has broken all the rules and gotten caught, and the offspring have pretty big opportunities (if they choose to go down a questionable path that seems 100% legit but people are gonna want things in return). This guy can't get a big platform yet, but his kid's kid has a shot.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The girl Mr. Plower called the C word is not average class, she most likely has connections. Mr. Plower thinks I'm tinfoil hattin when I suggest some people are connected in ways no one thinks of..................
    Dude, "she most likely has connections". Really?

As for the ppl being connected in ways no one thinks of, I can guarantee 100% that everything u have ever thunk has already been thunked by countless numbers and what's more, even 1,000,000X more tinfoil hat type stuff has been thinked. It is literally boundless.

So don't sweat it and have a carrot.

As for the ppl being connected in ways no one thinks of, I can guarantee 100% that everything u have ever thunk has already been thunked by countless numbers and what's more, even 1,000,000X more tinfoil hat type stuff has been thinked. It is literally boundless.
    No, it's not thinking, the information is out there. If you can't find out the information, then A. the searching is incorrect. B. there is something to really worry about that person.

No, it's not thinking, the information is out there. If you can't find out the information, then A. the searching is incorrect. B. there is something to really worry about that person.

or C. what possible value is there in spending time thinking aboot stuff that has little to no direct impact on your sentient, humanoid lifeform.

or C. what possible value is there in spending time thinking aboot stuff that has little to no direct impact on your sentient, humanoid lifeform.
    Well, Mr. Plower called the girl he don't even know a "K", NOT ME.

Well, Mr. Plower called the girl he don't even know a "K", NOT ME.
    LWW Dude, this is gonna maybe sound crazy and I mean no offense, but it's like you're holding yourself back for some reason. If that means nothing, ignore it, but if something twinges in yur melon, then think on that and maybe talk to someone that can help u get dialed in and running optimal.

and brother PlattyPlower is prolly just having one of those days where u wonder how much more of this Bullchit u gotta stomach. He knows the answer is "as much as he gotta", but at least let the dude vent once in a while. LWW Dude, it's not like yuv not done more than yur fair share of venting here! haha!

butt cereally Dude, give a think on what I said aboot the holding yurself back thing. I've heard about ppl doing that. Me, I'm the other way around and always pushing myself forward. I mostly have no idea what I'm doing and got ppl thinking I'm smarter than I am. Fortunately, I've never been motivated by money or power, so I'll prolly never meet Kanye.

Sorry for the derail MTP. Back to the topic of "things that look like your hemorrhoids" or whatever it waz.

LWW Dude, this is gonna maybe sound crazy and I mean no offense, but it's like you're holding yourself back for some reason. If that means nothing, ignore it, but if something twinges in yur melon, then think on that and maybe talk to someone that can help u get dialed in and running optimal.

and brother PlattyPlower is prolly just having one of those days where u wonder how much more of this Bullchit u gotta stomach. He knows the answer is "as much as he gotta", but at least let the dude vent once in a while. LWW Dude, it's not like yuv not done more than yur fair share of venting here! haha!

butt cereally Dude, give a think on what I said aboot the holding yurself back thing. I've heard about ppl doing that. Me, I'm the other way around and always pushing myself forward. I mostly have no idea what I'm doing and got ppl thinking I'm smarter than I am. Fortunately, I've never been motivated by money or power, so I'll prolly never meet Kanye.

Sorry for the derail MTP. Back to the topic of "things that look like your hemorrhoids" or whatever it waz.

Maybe take this post you wrote to me and use it yourself with all your videos

Hold back, DUDE! The fact is I don't believe in giving that advice, so please show Mr. Plower a video
    Last edited by LWW; 01-11-2022 at 09:28 PM.

On this business of generation scholars, I was friends with an old guy who’s now dead, but his father was a big shot business man in Manhattan (most likely knows some important people who run things).

He told me growing up the deal was to not get married and go to a great college and he’d be setup very well, instead he dropped out and got married, he broke the deal and didn’t get a penny or even a job within to help support his family, he was put on the shelf with daddy.

He had to pick up and move his family out of NY, he didn’t say why but his father had to leave NY too, he told me his father ended up in AZ (damn he must of did something bad) anyway the guys fathers mistress and whom ever her kids are ended up with some money...,......
    Last edited by LWW; 01-11-2022 at 10:01 PM.

AZ as in Arizona not the prison however for some it may of been similar.......

This is accurate. Haven’t been to the gym since the vaccine mandate went into effect. Refuse to pay an annual membership fee to show my medical papers and wear a mask. Just fed up with this $hit in general…

Poor wording on my initial post ITT. Been watching too many British shows. Oi, they drop that word all the time mate.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is accurate. Haven’t been to the gym since the vaccine mandate went into effect. Refuse to pay an annual membership fee to show my medical papers and wear a mask. Just fed up with this $hit in general…

Poor wording on my initial post ITT. Been watching too many British shows. Oi, they drop that word all the time mate.
    Wife and I are watching Ted Lasso. I love the different accents but Jamie and his former GF's accent is real hard to understand but they do so Oi a lot
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Wife and I are watching Ted Lasso. I love the different accents but Jamie and his former GF's accent is real hard to understand but they do so Oi a lot
    Just finished it. Season 1 > Season 2, but a really well done show and pretty funny. You'll pick up on the accent quickly lol.

Now we are watching various British comedian pairs driving on extremely dangerous roads (Alaskan ice road, Peru, India..). Its pretty funny as well. I dig their quick wit.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mr. Plower, you should do some research on her, it woukdnt surprise me that she has a political bloodline, no regular class person gets a platform that big.....
    Not at all, she is from a completely ordinary background, mother is a professional opera singer and her father is an actor and she likes yachting vacations. Absolutely normal really

Actually, on a semi serious note her mom looks like she lifts! So on that basis we shouldn't be rude about Greta's mom?
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/100594...ernman-svante/

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After 8 years, I just realized it was Plateauplower, not Plateaupower. Mind blown.

Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    After 8 years, I just realized it was Plateauplower, not Plateaupower. Mind blown.
    I identify as either lol

I don’t care about Mr. Plower calling her names, I agree with him.

These people are silly and her mom don’t get a pass from because she looks good with some plastic too.

I used to always make fun of Jack Lalane because of his old lady gimmick.

My best friend trains old ladies but he does it the real way with kettle bells squats and dead’s he don’t put on tights and dance make them feel all warm and fuzzy so they go back to the bon bons. I know Jack is a strong dude but the gimmick is silly and he wears V shaped clothes.....

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t care about Mr. Plower calling her names, I agree with him.

These people are silly and her mom don’t get a pass from because she looks good with some plastic too.

I used to always make fun of Jack Lalane because of his old lady gimmick.

My best friend trains old ladies but he does it the real way with kettle bells squats and dead’s he don’t put on tights and dance make them feel all warm and fuzzy so they go back to the bon bons. I know Jack is a strong dude but the gimmick is silly and he wears V shaped clothes.....
    I used to know a coach who trained old ladies, he told me stories like an old lady who couldn't walk up stairs and struggled to get out of her chair, but after regular training could walk up and down stairs no problem at all, chairs no problem, she could walk to the shop and back which she hadn't done for a few years. Her son was paying and joked that he wanted the coach to refund him for the stairlift she no longer needed.
    Training old ladies like that makes a huge difference to the quality of lives

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    Recently discovered this myself, all makes sense now.

These things are what keeps me coming back here.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I used to know a coach who trained old ladies, he told me stories like an old lady who couldn't walk up stairs and struggled to get out of her chair, but after regular training could walk up and down stairs no problem at all, chairs no problem, she could walk to the shop and back which she hadn't done for a few years. Her son was paying and joked that he wanted the coach to refund him for the stairlift she no longer needed.
    Absolutely my buddy is actually working with a university project on weight training reversing that bone loss disease. They doing bone density scans on his elderly clients before and after training with weights, of course they need to be doing more than curls for this to be shown.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    My jujitsu dude (not currently enrolled) does special classes for elderly. Lots of focus on functional strength, balance and break falls. Pretty impressive to watch 80+ YOs falling on purpose, but very valuable because you know they are going to fall, but learning how to properly land to minimize injury potential while gaining that confidence that comes along with it was really neat to see.

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The face of the security guard always cracks me up.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.