kenankanabra is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy I don’t get a pump anymore

Hey guys I have a huge problem since a month or so, I can’t get a pump even if I try so hard. Despite taking enough salt, drinking water and eating high carbs to be exactly 80g of pasta 4 times a day which is about 50 gramms of carbs. I am also taking creatine but nothing seems to help. I really lose motivation and fun during my workouts. My supplementation is also on point like vitamine D, Magnesium and so on.

Could you guys help me out I would really appreciate it

Thanks

userPJRLRRYP364 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My advice would be to make sure you're workouts are intense enough
    By this I mean decreasing the rest in-between sets and using the maximum weight you can for 10-15 reps
    Not always going for strength and lifting heavy; but instead going for reps and feeling the burn
    I recommend mixing up the sets doing supersets and training until failure.
    You can always take a pump pre-workouts to help with a pump also.

rudog555 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your meal timing before workouts could be affecting your ability to get pumps. Looking into vasodilaters could be another route as well

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The "80g of pasta" is irrelevant if you dont tell us what do the rest of your calories/macros look like.

Also, despite popular opinion, a "pump" does not indicate an effective workout.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

james29052014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lower weight and higher reps after your main heavy sets if you're chasing a pump

Also, proper form can help - if you're doing standing BB curls and throwing the weight up and back down it's not necessarily keeping the tension on the muscle. Mind muscle connection will also help, using BB curls as an example, loosen your grip and imagine your bicep pulling the weight up and not your hands

Nice slow movements and squeeze/contract the muscle