pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000)

Shoulder Pain Diagnostics

So out of nowhere I woke up on Saturday with shoulder pain. I can tell you the following:

1. Does not really hurt moving it like a front raise.

2. Hurts the worst moving it out to the side like a lateral raise.

3. Also hurts going straights up like an over head press

4. Hurts pretty good reaching behind and across me

The more i move it like in a side lateral motion the looser it gets and pain gets less. Same can be said in a hot shower.

Thoughts?

Not sure where else to post this...

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The shoulder is a tricky joint.

Best to go get an MRI.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000) pinfante is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    The shoulder is a tricky joint.

Best to go get an MRI.
    im thinking if i tore something it wouldnt get better the more i use it or with a hot shower... gonna pray this just goes away in a few days. its really not terrible but its enough to wonder... and certainly cant work chest or shoulders in the gym

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Probably just slept on it in a weird way. If it improves daily you don't need to worry about it, but when you start lifting again stick with light weights initially. An MRI would be more useful if you physically couldn't move your shoulder in certain positions as that would be more indicative of an actual tear.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I screwed up my right shoulder about 35 years ago. Couldn't even raise my arm over shoulder level. Saw some sports medicine people. They gave me the deer caught in a headlight look. I didn't do any arm/shoulder exercises for 3 weeks and it felt better. Took another 3 weeks off then started lifting again. This is not advice to you, this is just my experience.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Opossum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicidGriMe: Opossum
    MTpockets: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wesel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Mark1T: Black Labrador retriever
    Paulinanas: Coyote
    Sails: Wlf

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You probably did sleep on your shoulder. Try doing floor angles

Simple stretch, so simple I thought it was pointless when I had some shoulder pain and didn't do them. Till I thought whatever, I'll just try it. To my surprise, first 2-4 times I tried it, I could not extend much at all without feeling pain. I kept doing it to where I felt some pain and by the 5th maybe 7th try, my shoulder popped and I was able to do it easily with no pain. Maybe it's like a minor dislocated shoulder and just needs to be popped back in place, I dunno but that worked for me.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

Thanks for the input guys. Yes def getting better daily, woke up today to a big improvement. I paniced because it did hurt pretty bad and anytime you think shoulder injury, you think surgery and months off from the gym.

KnightRidar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Came on to ask pretty much the same/similar question. Heres my experience if it helps and if anyone else wants to comment (apologies if you feel im hijacking your thread). I too found a mild pain mainly on my left arm when i lifted it as if i was doing a lateral raise. I could occasionally feel some pain around the left tricep when i stretched out my left arm's wrist to touch my right arm shoulder at the top.

One day woke up with similar pain on my right arm. I thought i had done my bench press wrong. Considering i was seeing some improvement i had no choice but to drop my bench press to lifting very light but high reps. This started with some tricep pain when the bar was on my chest but after the initial warm up it was ok-ish.

I started to do some light shoulder exercises (not sure if this would help or not)

I finally figured out it was my pillow (I have a memory foam pillow). When i slept on my back i think it was pushing my shoulders in thus causing some pain on the side of my arms. I then moved the pillow so it didnt touch my shoulders and that has improved on the pain. If i sleep in some way then i do have a dull pain in the same areas so i came here to ask a similar question about if anyone has been through something similar. I think its my sleeping position and/or bed but just trying different positions as i do sleep on my shoulder every so often.

Im gonna check out the video above to see if that helps but will follow this topic in case anyone adds to it.