Thread: Newbie

sltpserds is not very well liked. (-100) sltpserds is not very well liked. (-100) sltpserds is not very well liked. (-100) sltpserds is not very well liked. (-100) sltpserds is not very well liked. (-100) sltpserds is not very well liked. (-100) sltpserds is not very well liked. (-100) sltpserds is not very well liked. (-100) sltpserds is not very well liked. (-100) sltpserds is not very well liked. (-100) sltpserds is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile Newbie

I am 29 years old, and I've been wondering if anyone can give me tips on how I can build muscle fast.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Nothing is going to be fast. If you have the patience and persistence, start learning your craft. Begin with the sticky threads at the top of this forum, also the ones in Workout Programs and Nutrition.

Begin with a well known routine rather than trying to make own - at least initially.

MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Focus on the main core muscle groups. Start small and work your way up (in different exercises).

Many just hop on lifting manuals in front of the mirror to only workout the biceps.

Deadlift, squat, bench(pushup), find something you feel comfortable with.

mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100) mattpobrien4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi sltpserds, I am newbie here

fufuness is not very well liked. (-100) fufuness is not very well liked. (-100) fufuness is not very well liked. (-100) fufuness is not very well liked. (-100) fufuness is not very well liked. (-100) fufuness is not very well liked. (-100) fufuness is not very well liked. (-100) fufuness is not very well liked. (-100) fufuness is not very well liked. (-100) fufuness is not very well liked. (-100) fufuness is not very well liked. (-100)

You can do it! Never mind others

Originally Posted by sltpserds View Post
    I am 29 years old, and I've been wondering if anyone can give me tips on how I can build muscle fast.
    Hey man, while you cant go from 0 to pro in no time, you can get results pretty quickly. What would you like to manage? Even in one year you'll see results, and let off some tension. Dont let anyone bother you!

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sltpserds View Post
    Start light, but not “this is way too easy” light with a weight that you can do 6-10 times.

Do three perfect sets completing as many reps as you can each set. If you get 11 or more, try more next time. Write it down.

Rest 2-3 minutes between each set.

“Graduate}every time you can do 10 perfect repetitions …try a little more Weight….no cheating on your form. This is the key to making steady progress….getting stronger in that rep range= getting bigger.

If you can’t complete at least 6, reduce the weights again.

Eat more gradually as you grow. Try to match protein grams to your body weight, but spread that out for 5-6 meals. At the very least, match that in carbs too.

Sleep, rest….give a muscle 2-3 days rest between workouts. Gradually add sets and exercises as you overcome soreness.

Start simple:

Monday and Thursday

Squats
    Bench
    Row
    Overhead press
    Curls
    Triceps extensions

After a few weeks of progress and in the absence of continued soreness add …

Monday and Thursday

Squats
    Leg extensions
    Leg curls

Bench press
    Incline press

Row
    Pulldowns

Overhead press
    Upright row

Curls
    Extensions

Eventually you’ll be ready for an upper /lower split

Monday and Thursday upper
    Tuesday and Friday lower plus bis/tris
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!