oribrod5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unknown pain in left chest

Hi I'm a 15 years old aesthetic powerlifter, lately I have started to combine also technique training for each muscle group once a week, so anyways, I was doing heavy pause benchpress for reps on my technique day,
    and it was alright but about a day and a half later, the connection between my left shoulder and my left chest started to really hurt, I thought it was just a sore muscle so I ignored it though it really hurt and I barley could use my chest to move my arm to the sides and up and down, today it has been the third day since it started to hurt and it still hurts, a bit less but I am still worried, I also noticed that where I have pain it started to have fat, and it looks really different than my right chest, it hurts to flex my chest and to use my arm, I thought it might have been a tore muscle or a pulled muscle but I read that I should have felt the pain immedietly, so I have no clue to what is causing the pain.
    If anyone has thought or ideas, please tell my it would help a lot.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See a doc and get an MRI if he/she agrees. You don't want to take a chance f-ing anything up when you're 15.

jadeu21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chest pain

Originally Posted by oribrod5 View Post
    Hi I'm a 15 years old aesthetic powerlifter, lately I have started to combine also technique training for each muscle group once a week, so anyways, I was doing heavy pause benchpress for reps on my technique day,
    and it was alright but about a day and a half later, the connection between my left shoulder and my left chest started to really hurt, I thought it was just a sore muscle so I ignored it though it really hurt and I barley could use my chest to move my arm to the sides and up and down, today it has been the third day since it started to hurt and it still hurts, a bit less but I am still worried, I also noticed that where I have pain it started to have fat, and it looks really different than my right chest, it hurts to flex my chest and to use my arm, I thought it might have been a tore muscle or a pulled muscle but I read that I should have felt the pain immedietly, so I have no clue to what is causing the pain.
    If anyone has thought or ideas, please tell my it would help a lot.
    My advice would be don't overdo everything, every stage in our body takes time to develop especially our muscles. After all, you're only 15. It would be best to seek medical help while it's early.