Carguy238 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Body-Solid Jammer Arms

Hello, Seems like a lot of knowledgeable people here, I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm looking for anyone that has any real use experience wiith the Body-Solid Jammer Arms. Body Solid promotes the arms for use with their Body-Solid SPR1000 Power Rack. I'm trying to determine how well the arms would work with their GPR400 Power Rack, which appears to be a smaller version of the enormous SPR1000, and if using the smaller rack presents any limitations. I have spoken to an on line representative who said the hole spacing is different but I feel like they are just looking at a specification chart. The SPR1000 has 2" hole spacing top to bottom and the GPR400 has 2" hole spacing from the top to the mid point of the rack where it changes to 1" hole spacing. To me, this actually seems like it would provide additional adjustability. Both racks use 3"X 3" tubing, so that's not an issue. I'd like to hear from anyone that is actually using this combination (Jammer Arms with GPR400) and how it's working out. Thanks in advance to anyone that can provide any assistance with this.

DutchB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DutchB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DutchB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DutchB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DutchB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DutchB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DutchB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DutchB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DutchB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DutchB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is their return policy? Just buy and return.
    Originally Posted by Carguy238 View Post
    Hello, Seems like a lot of knowledgeable people here, I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm looking for anyone that has any real use experience wiith the Body-Solid Jammer Arms. Body Solid promotes the arms for use with their Body-Solid SPR1000 Power Rack. I'm trying to determine how well the arms would work with their GPR400 Power Rack, which appears to be a smaller version of the enormous SPR1000, and if using the smaller rack presents any limitations. I have spoken to an on line representative who said the hole spacing is different but I feel like they are just looking at a specification chart. The SPR1000 has 2" hole spacing top to bottom and the GPR400 has 2" hole spacing from the top to the mid point of the rack where it changes to 1" hole spacing. To me, this actually seems like it would provide additional adjustability. Both racks use 3"X 3" tubing, so that's not an issue. I'd like to hear from anyone that is actually using this combination (Jammer Arms with GPR400) and how it's working out. Thanks in advance to anyone that can provide any assistance with this.

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jammer arms seem like a great idea but they don't have a lot of functionality. Personally, I'd invest in some other equipment rather than have them take up space on my rack.

kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DutchB1 View Post
    What is their return policy? Just buy and return.
    There might be free shipping on getting it. However, all that means is the shipping is built into the price of it.

Due to the problem with shipping, freight cost have blown through the roof.

It going to cost some money to return it.
    I guarantee it will Never work, if you Never try it.