Registered User userFFKRS7AJRFX's Avatar
    userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10) userFFKRS7AJRFX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

When/how long do you bulk for? (semi clean semi dirty)

So I'm 19, 6'3 about 219lbs, I don't really know what body fat but I should have some pics posted on my profile. Until this time last year I ate anything and everything and trained more for strength, I was about 248lbs, then I started to eat clean (chicken and rice pretty much every meal) until I got down to 213 by the end of the summer. (probably more like 210 because I ate a lot of salt and easily had a few pounds of water retention.) If I had to guess a body fat percentage I would say around 10, I had veins in my chest and shoulders even outside of the gym with no pump, and kids at my gym would always joke that I used sarms. Then I went off to college and tried to eat as clean as I could, but still managed to get up to 219lbs, probably due to drinking on weekends. But I am on the track team at school and should probably bulk up. My biggest fear is losing my abs for the beach this summer lol. If I were to bulk up, do I have enough time to get lean enough again by summer time? And if so what weight goal should I set? 230?

The attached pic of me in a bathroom is of me at school weighing 219-220, and the one of me at my at home mirror is of me at about 213ish towards the end of summer.

Any thoughts? Also I try to eat at maintenance and get as much protein as possible since I've been at school.
    Attached Images

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't offer much of an opinion because I'm over 20 years older.

You look in great shape though. Why not maintain or just bulk really, really slowly over the next few months? Then maybe up the ante a bit when the colder weather comes.

I don't gain weight easily so for me it takes a long time. But my abs have never been great so "losing" them is not such an issue for me. But you look pretty lean, if you get over the fear of losing your abs you could probably pack on some serious muscle, especially at 19 years of age. Remember that whatever fat you gain, you can lose later on. Just don't go overboard.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by userFFKRS7AJRFX View Post
    So I'm 19, 6'3 about 219lbs, I don't really know what body fat but I should have some pics posted on my profile. Until this time last year I ate anything and everything and trained more for strength, I was about 248lbs, then I started to eat clean (chicken and rice pretty much every meal) until I got down to 213 by the end of the summer. (probably more like 210 because I ate a lot of salt and easily had a few pounds of water retention.) If I had to guess a body fat percentage I would say around 10, I had veins in my chest and shoulders even outside of the gym with no pump, and kids at my gym would always joke that I used sarms. Then I went off to college and tried to eat as clean as I could, but still managed to get up to 219lbs, probably due to drinking on weekends. But I am on the track team at school and should probably bulk up. My biggest fear is losing my abs for the beach this summer lol. If I were to bulk up, do I have enough time to get lean enough again by summer time? And if so what weight goal should I set? 230?

The attached pic of me in a bathroom is of me at school weighing 219-220, and the one of me at my at home mirror is of me at about 213ish towards the end of summer.

Any thoughts? Also I try to eat at maintenance and get as much protein as possible since I've been at school.
    You add mass until your waist measurement goes up too much then you have to go back to a deficit. Waist getting bigger too quickly means too much of a surplus for your training program
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB