Registered User sashrngingflshr's Avatar
    sashrngingflshr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

bodys all whacked out, where to start reversing the damage?

I used to do yoga, jog, workout somewhat regularly. I ate really well before I ran out of the money to be able to. last year of covid Ive been hit a lot by sedentary behavior, starting in march/april heavily. Friends started going back to work and everything but i sold my car to pay rent when covid support was cut off so i was kinda just stranded at home most the time with not much to do.

I spent months in tribulation starving off and on, finding whatever i could to forget the fact that I was basically ****ed, I did what i could to keep my health together but after a while i felt just completely defeated. In may i started to notice one leg had gotten more fat/muscle/etc on it, is much more tense and needs to be stretched more than the other leg, and randomly I noticed one day that the foot on the other leg commonly seems more cold than the other, the toes tingle or go partially numb occasionally when im walking if I havent been active. it gets especsially bad if im smoking/vaping much during the day.

Honestly Ive assumed this has to do with the fact that ive done very little to get blood pumping in my legs for a while and possibly a complication of occasionally starving for days for a short time. In turn i went straight from starvation to being overweight cus once I started getting food again I ate as much as i could.

I just need to get my body back in equilibrium, I gave up for a few months but I'm ready to get it together. Im tired of commonly feeling more meat in my right leg than left and having my left foot go cold. I used to be able to fight off a cold by willpower and now ive had a cough for a month.

I cant afford physical therapy so I need exercises i can do at home that are gentle on the knees and will balance out my body. single leg exercises that will focus on re-balancing my lower body. I used to be able to squat 400+ lbs and now my legs feel uncomfortable standing upright. I was originally doing yoga for it and it was working, but then i started starving and had no energy, now Im overweight and cant do half of the poses til i lose at least 20 lbs.

Where should I start.

Originally Posted by sashrngingflshr View Post
    I used to do yoga, jog, workout somewhat regularly. I ate really well before I ran out of the money to be able to. last year of covid Ive been hit a lot by sedentary behavior, starting in march/april heavily. Friends started going back to work and everything but i sold my car to pay rent when covid support was cut off so i was kinda just stranded at home most the time with not much to do.

I spent months in tribulation starving off and on, finding whatever i could to forget the fact that I was basically ****ed, I did what i could to keep my health together but after a while i felt just completely defeated. In may i started to notice one leg had gotten more fat/muscle/etc on it, is much more tense and needs to be stretched more than the other leg, and randomly I noticed one day that the foot on the other leg commonly seems more cold than the other, the toes tingle or go partially numb occasionally when im walking if I havent been active. it gets especsially bad if im smoking/vaping much during the day.

Honestly Ive assumed this has to do with the fact that ive done very little to get blood pumping in my legs for a while and possibly a complication of occasionally starving for days for a short time. In turn i went straight from starvation to being overweight cus once I started getting food again I ate as much as i could.

I just need to get my body back in equilibrium, I gave up for a few months but I'm ready to get it together. Im tired of commonly feeling more meat in my right leg than left and having my left foot go cold. I used to be able to fight off a cold by willpower and now ive had a cough for a month.

I cant afford physical therapy so I need exercises i can do at home that are gentle on the knees and will balance out my body. single leg exercises that will focus on re-balancing my lower body. I used to be able to squat 400+ lbs and now my legs feel uncomfortable standing upright. I was originally doing yoga for it and it was working, but then i started starving and had no energy, now Im overweight and cant do half of the poses til i lose at least 20 lbs.

Where should I start.
    Also, age is wrong, im not 52, i'm in my 20s.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You should consider seeing a doctor to rule out a blood clot and possibly get treated for your month-long cough. You should never spend any money on cigarettes or other things you would smoke again, particularly when you were so strapped for cash that you were starving. If you do not have a blood clot then maybe you are showing symptoms of peripheral artery disease from the smoking. Otherwise, start walking and try to get up to a minimum of 7,000 steps daily. Consider getting a jump rope and start using that for cardio if other modalities are not available or unappealing. Get back to a gym or buy a set of resistance bands and start doing some resistance training at home (the Intey set is cheap). Stop purchasing any junk food and stick to healthier food items when you are trying to "reset" your body.

Do you have health insurance?
    My 100% free website: www.healthierwithscience.com

Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you can't even stand up I think your goal should be simply walking and eating right.

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Piyo sounds like a decent starting point. Relatively easy, and combines the benefits of yoga with a workout that will elevate your heart rate without being too extreme. I’ve done it before and it’s actually pretty decent for light cardio and improving flexibility/mobility. Also, as has been said, stop smoking and get your diet in check. See a doctor(which people should do yearly anyway) to rule out anything major and get a current baseline of bloodwork.

https://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/u...ase-kit-PYBase
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Originally Posted by Rsurf72 View Post
    If you can't even stand up I think your goal should be simply walking and eating right.
    i can obviously stand up but the weight is offset to one leg so its somewhat uncomfortable

I'm just looking for any exercises i can do at home because I have no car and cant make it to a gym, and obviously cant afford an 8 week class at the moment.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm just looking for any exercises i can do at home because I have no car and cant make it to a gym, and obviously cant afford an 8 week class at the moment.
    Walk around your home, up and down the stairs, and outside.

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you have access to a friendly medium to large sized dog? Do dog lifts. You cradle the dog and pick him up.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For traveling workers.