Obese2022 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Newbie at Losing weight and fitness

So, I'm 5'1 and 202 pounds with a BMI at 39-41 at 26 years old. I'm overweight and considered obese even though I don't look like it because it mainly goes to my stomach. I recently lost 10-11 pounds after joining the dreaded Planet Fitness. I plan on switching gyms because I don't like Planet Fitness but feel like it's more of a starting gym then an actual gym, if you know what I mean. I do cardio and weightlifting but, I feel like I'm not doing enough and I have this book called "Mens Health Big Book of Exercises" that has been collecting dust since I bought it around 8 years ago. Or what feels like 8 years ago. I'm disabled with fibromyalgia and carpool tunnel and I do have a plan to get to being fit then to becoming a bodybuilder as I have a ton of atrophy in my back. I thought that I would come onto here and see what you al think I should do to hep my weightloss. My small goal is to be able to lift 20 pounds with ease and to lose weight and deal with my high blood pressure and fast heartrate, which I am taking meds for.

I found an actually good gym that is designed for crossfitters and bodybuilders and I am thinking about switching to that gym as I feel like it's a better fit and doesn't have an annoying "Lunk Alarm" that goes off everytime you cough. Plus, I want a gym where I can make gorilla noises if I please. I mean, I won't be making gorilla noises but I just want that option if I see fit. Plus, it's 24 hours and doesn't break the bank like good ole Planet Fitness does.

So, TL;DR: Fatty needs to lose weight but has no motivation and needs help.