beautymedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) beautymedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) beautymedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) beautymedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) beautymedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) beautymedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) beautymedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) beautymedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) beautymedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) beautymedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) beautymedi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How do you motivate yourself?

I used to get motivated alone by feeling weird if I didn't go to the gym. Now that my routine isn't as consistent as it used to be, that no longer motivates me. Any tips?

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its important to know why you are doing what you are doing. When you have a strong why the motivation will come.
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

steverd5 is not very well liked. (-100) steverd5 is not very well liked. (-100) steverd5 is not very well liked. (-100) steverd5 is not very well liked. (-100) steverd5 is not very well liked. (-100) steverd5 is not very well liked. (-100) steverd5 is not very well liked. (-100) steverd5 is not very well liked. (-100) steverd5 is not very well liked. (-100) steverd5 is not very well liked. (-100) steverd5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I used to get motivated by life coaching from coach training. A life coach can help a person to identify strengths, develop them, and identify personal and professional goals. Their role is to assist the coachee throughout the change process. As you will discover, this happens in several ways. A mentor's focus is partly on compatibility with the mentee.

bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bsrkoacar2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Motivation is worthless. Nobody is motivated all the time. Learn self discipline
    I'm 33 not 51

6'3" 260lbs

1 rep max PRs
    415 bench
    545 squat (haven't squatted in a year)
    670x3 deadlift

Miami Beach

Registered User userKCE2FBSXXR8's Avatar
    userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) userKCE2FBSXXR8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Past mistakes where i did many times

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At my age, with a mostly sedentary life style (lots of sitting), working out with weights is really the only real physical outlet I have. Without it, I’d shrivel up and blow away in the wind. Trust me, fighting the way aging treats your body is all the motivation you’ll ever need. Creating a body with muscle and strength is art. It’s a hobby. It’s fun.

YouTube, Twitter etc allow all of us to connect with likeminded folks. Inspiring each other by sharing things here is good.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I just watch pictures of attractive people

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All I have to do is take one look at all my overweight, out of shape friends and think to my self "I don't ever want to look like them".

But really, someone above said it best, it comes down to self-discipline. There are days that I just don't feel like working out, but for me its just like brushing my teeth. I take care of my teeth every day so they don't rot away, and I take care of my body for the same reason. I'm almost 50 years old, and thats even more important to me as I continue to get older.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Esperanca is not very well liked. (-100) Esperanca is not very well liked. (-100) Esperanca is not very well liked. (-100) Esperanca is not very well liked. (-100) Esperanca is not very well liked. (-100) Esperanca is not very well liked. (-100) Esperanca is not very well liked. (-100) Esperanca is not very well liked. (-100) Esperanca is not very well liked. (-100) Esperanca is not very well liked. (-100) Esperanca is not very well liked. (-100)
    The following tips can help you to find the motivation to exercise:

• Setting your fitness goals
    You can set your goals and organize your workout and nutrition plan.

• Finding the inspiration
    Following the fitness lifestyle of people who managed to stay fit by exercising

• Finding the most suitable time
    Some people feel more comfortable exercising in the afternoon or evening
    whereas others in the morning.

• Looking for a company
    You can go to exercise indoors or outdoors with a friend or even your pet dog.

• Keeping a positive thought
    It would help if you think positively and take pride in reaching your set goals.

• Listening to your favourite music
    While exercising, you can enjoy listening to inspirational music.

• Recording and comparing your achievements
    You can write down your achievements and see how working out helps you
    progress towards your goals.
    https://www.onefitzone.com

One Fit Zone | Fitness | Education | Product Reviews | Guides

We enhance knowledge, provide information, and create product awareness. Fitness lifestyle intertwines with education, product review, and guides.

MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by beautymedi View Post
    I used to get motivated alone by feeling weird if I didn't go to the gym. Now that my routine isn't as consistent as it used to be, that no longer motivates me. Any tips?
    What motivates me to go to the gym is stress and anger management. If I don't workout I get stressed out easily and develop a very explosive temper with awful temper tantrums that my family & wife have to tolerate, Very stressed out. If I don't go to the gym I got let anger and stress out in less healthy ways or ways that could get me locked up. So my motivation is working out makes me feel better, I take my awful anger out and temper at the gym. If I workout hard enough to wear myself down so much that I am too tired to be angry I am a much happier person. My wife, family, and friends say I am a much different person when I go to the gym regularly, I seem less angry and a lot happier.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    At my age, with a mostly sedentary life style (lots of sitting), working out with weights is really the only real physical outlet I have. Without it, I’d shrivel up and blow away in the wind. Trust me, fighting the way aging treats your body is all the motivation you’ll ever need. Creating a body with muscle and strength is art. It’s a hobby. It’s fun.

YouTube, Twitter etc allow all of us to connect with likeminded folks. Inspiring each other by sharing things here is good.
    Same and just realized this when I hurt my elbow 2 weeks ago. Just raised my hand over my head yesterday and today was doing squats and curling 15. I’ll be up there soon I think

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The mirror is my #1 motivator.
    300 Forever

hugobe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Motivation only works when you anchor it with what you truly want for yourself

jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100)
    You need to set yourself goals and right down all the steps which needed to achieve those goals.
    Motivation is a thing which comes and goes.

RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500) RosalynNewton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Music :best source for motivation while working out+

Begovere is not very well liked. (-100) Begovere is not very well liked. (-100) Begovere is not very well liked. (-100) Begovere is not very well liked. (-100) Begovere is not very well liked. (-100) Begovere is not very well liked. (-100) Begovere is not very well liked. (-100) Begovere is not very well liked. (-100) Begovere is not very well liked. (-100) Begovere is not very well liked. (-100) Begovere is not very well liked. (-100)
    You can start right now without waiting for inspiration. Sometimes you just have to start working if you want to be productive every day. You can find here

daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started a ******** channel where I added my friends and posted every day about my little accomplishments.
    At first I wrote every day about not smoking. Then I went out for a run every day. After that, about going to the gym. It helped me.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty Easy, I motivate MYSELF by Lifting More than I did YESTERDAY ...
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]