USMC_GRUNT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for an iOS app

Hello,

I am looking for suggestions for people who may have used them on an iPhone app for

- Various full body workouts that randomly rotate

- Full body workout with cardio days mixed in

- Split workout if I choose to change it up from full body

Essentially an app that tells you what to do and what days to do it. I am in my 40's and have lifted since my late teens. I am looking for the lazy "older" approach of not having to do the research for my routine programs.

I was just seeing what was out there that people may have liked. I will pay for the app (monthly, yearly fee) so it does not have to be free.

Thanks!

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by USMC_GRUNT View Post
    Hello,

I am looking for suggestions for people who may have used them on an iPhone app for

- Various full body workouts that randomly rotate

- Full body workout with cardio days mixed in

- Split workout if I choose to change it up from full body

Essentially an app that tells you what to do and what days to do it. I am in my 40's and have lifted since my late teens. I am looking for the lazy "older" approach of not having to do the research for my routine programs.

I was just seeing what was out there that people may have liked. I will pay for the app (monthly, yearly fee) so it does not have to be free.

Thanks!
    Based off of what you're looking for, SOFLETE is probably the best app for you. They offer different programming options and different cycles of each, and all you do is plug in your numbers and go. They're good programs for the most part and you can pick and choose depending on your goals. For example - you might do a Strength cycle for a while to get stronger, and then a Stamina cycle to improve your endurance. There are also programs for Bodybuilding which each have different goals - Franco is one program where the goal is increasing muscle mass while also running a solid 5K.

USMC_GRUNT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    Based off of what you're looking for, SOFLETE is probably the best app for you. They offer different programming options and different cycles of each, and all you do is plug in your numbers and go. They're good programs for the most part and you can pick and choose depending on your goals. For example - you might do a Strength cycle for a while to get stronger, and then a Stamina cycle to improve your endurance. There are also programs for Bodybuilding which each have different goals - Franco is one program where the goal is increasing muscle mass while also running a solid 5K.

Thank you very much for the suggestion @GrouchyUSMC. I will definitely look into that. I started the Fitbod on a month to month to see if I would like it- so far it’s pretty decent.

I am going to look into the one you recommended and see which I like better.

Much appreciated and Semper Fi!

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like the TB12 app (Tom Brady's company) but it doesn't have the variety that you list, unless it's in the paid version. You also have to be prepared to do mostly bands and bodyweight workouts.

There's also F45 as I believe they have an app with more weight training.

alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50) alvin15tq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep, I use SOFLETE pretty often, and in comparison with other applications, I think it's one of the best assistant for crossfit. Brute Force WOD - is also a great one. If we talk about iOS apps and how they work, I'm glad that developers care a lot about stability and reliability of their applications and implement more and more new payment options, using new ios in app purchases sdk and giving their potential customers new reasons to buy this or that in-app items or courses.
    Last edited by alvin15tq; 02-18-2022 at 01:47 AM.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alvin15tq View Post
    Yep, I use SOFLETE pretty often, and in comparison with other applications, I think it's one of the best assistant for crossfit. Brute Force WOD - is also a great one.
    Unfortunately Brute Force is totally broken for me, but the SandWOD e-mails are top notch.

Chris_T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chris_T has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Semper Fi, killer

I got tired of trying to shoehorn workouts into apps so I just do a word doc and save it to MS office on my phone.
    Last edited by Chris_T; 02-20-2022 at 06:21 AM.

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fitbod perhaps, or maybe JuggernautAI.
    My home gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1623181551&viewfull=1#post1623181551

My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113