evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000)

Free Motion 624 or Cybex Bravo

Both look great. Which is better? Looking to significantly add to my home gym and want to get the best quality.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Both FTs are great machines, but there are some differences. The Bravo has a very small footprint and has an adjustable chest/back support. The FreeMotion is a bit more adjustable in terms of height/width due simply to the length of the arms, but those arms take up a ton of space. The Bravo pulls noticeably smoother than the FreeMotion. Either way I'm sure you'll be happy, but if it were me I would choose the Bravo hands down.

Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Between those two I would definitely go Cyber Bravo. I strongly considered the Bravo but ended up buying a Prime Functional Trainer which I'm very happy with. If wingspan is a consideration for you, you may definitely want to look at that one. Keep in mind shipping on any of these will be pretty significant and you can get a lot of efficiency consolidating several machines together from one supplier or vendor so that may swing your decision. You could probably pay $1K per machine ordering individually or get get 5 machines delivered for $2K.

The newer Freemotion FT units don't have a good reputation for reliability. The older ones with foot pedals are supposed to be awesome and the pedal is a nice feature for quick adjustment.

Even with that said, I recently learned the dealer margin/ markup on Freemotion is quite large (40% at least in the countries this person was speaking of, admittedly non-US) so it might be that you could get a really good deal on a Freemotion FT from a dealer that was willing to give up some margin.

Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    Both look great. Which is better? Looking to significantly add to my home gym and want to get the best quality.

evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Afo3 View Post
    Between those two I would definitely go Cyber Bravo. I strongly considered the Bravo but ended up buying a Prime Functional Trainer which I'm very happy with. If wingspan is a consideration for you, you may definitely want to look at that one. Keep in mind shipping on any of these will be pretty significant and you can get a lot of efficiency consolidating several machines together from one supplier or vendor so that may swing your decision. You could probably pay $1K per machine ordering individually or get get 5 machines delivered for $2K.

The newer Freemotion FT units don't have a good reputation for reliability. The older ones with foot pedals are supposed to be awesome and the pedal is a nice feature for quick adjustment.

Even with that said, I recently learned the dealer margin/ markup on Freemotion is quite large (40% at least in the countries this person was speaking of, admittedly non-US) so it might be that you could get a really good deal on a Freemotion FT from a dealer that was willing to give up some margin.
    Thanks yes a Functional Trainer would complete my gym. I would not have room for many machines as I already have a lot of stuff. I am only going to get it with assembly.