Thread: Windback

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)

Windback

My name is Maggie. I have struggled with my weight since puberty and have a 5 year loss-gain cycle. I was holding steady at about 10 lb over healthy weight for a a couple of years but once COVID and the lockdowns hit I have gained 60 pounds.

Now that things are more settled and it doesn't look like any more lockdowns are on the horizon I need to focus on getting healthy.

I am 5'11" and weigh 250 lb which is 20lb heavier than the heaviest I have every been. I am 43 years old. The weight is impacting my ankles and knees - I need to change.

Goal is to lose 60 lb by next Thanksgiving.

Intake goal will be 1800 through the week with more relaxed weekends to 2200/2800. Once I drop 20 lb I should be able to run again and then I can increase burn.

I will take some time to look at other's journals and I hope we all reach our gaols.
    Love others well, but love thyself the most