ChiefCornstalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to find workout buddy, fit friends in new area ??

Wife and I Just moved to a new area and she doesn't know anyone into fitness or bodybuilding. She wants to eventually compete in bikini and feels she needs someone to go through the process with or at least someone who understands and appreciates the lifestyle. Fortunately I don't need a workout buddy to keep me motivated, getting big af and chasing powerlifting PR's is enough for me. How does a female go about finding like minded fitness/bodybuilding/bikini/workout buddies in her area?
    Mitchell Thompson

friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) friesbruh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ChiefCornstalk View Post
    How does a female go about finding like minded fitness/bodybuilding/bikini/workout buddies in her area?
    i dont think it is that hard for a female to find like minded fitness friends.

literally all theyd have to do is go to a gym, start going to group classes, act like their already absent minded and ditzy sloot selves, and profit. friends will flock to them.

brb oMg workout was sOoOoO tough tOdAaAaAyyy teheheh lets get sTaRbUcKs
    bro country crew / misc irl crew / og camaro crew / cat video crew / extra onion crew / eos R crew / m&p .40 crew / trump crew / buffalo bills crew / brunette crew / real estate crew / tin cup crew / ap3 crew / Snails gone too soon crew / Air 2S crew

ChiefCornstalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by friesbruh View Post
    i dont think it is that hard for a female to find like minded fitness friends.

literally all theyd have to do is go to a gym, start going to group classes, act like their already absent minded and ditzy sloot selves, and profit. friends will flock to them.

brb oMg workout was sOoOoO tough tOdAaAaAyyy teheheh lets get sTaRbUcKs
    Yikes. Not helpful but thanks for the reply anyway lol
    Mitchell Thompson