Thread: Heyo!

JackRabbitZA is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Heyo!

Hi everyone - this is my first type of post on this sort of forum.

I am 28 & have been gyming on and off for about 12 years (sporadically during school + varsity & then more committed during work).

I luckily have had a home gym setup since the beginning of Covid (coincidentally) - the effort + time of going to my gym of choice was out weighted by the eventual convenience.

My gym/fitness goals are too keep lean, slowly (but surely get to 100 kg's) an learn a lot about how the muscles all function together and good eating habits.

Lastly - I am 177 cm, 77 kg's and hovering around 8% body fat.

Registered User danieljphilippe's Avatar
    danieljphilippe is not very well liked. (-100) danieljphilippe is not very well liked. (-100) danieljphilippe is not very well liked. (-100) danieljphilippe is not very well liked. (-100) danieljphilippe is not very well liked. (-100) danieljphilippe is not very well liked. (-100) danieljphilippe is not very well liked. (-100) danieljphilippe is not very well liked. (-100) danieljphilippe is not very well liked. (-100) danieljphilippe is not very well liked. (-100) danieljphilippe is not very well liked. (-100)
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy the forum and that you get many great things and benefits out of it.