Thread: Abs Training

OnFire11 is not very well liked. (-100) OnFire11 is not very well liked. (-100) OnFire11 is not very well liked. (-100) OnFire11 is not very well liked. (-100) OnFire11 is not very well liked. (-100) OnFire11 is not very well liked. (-100) OnFire11 is not very well liked. (-100) OnFire11 is not very well liked. (-100) OnFire11 is not very well liked. (-100) OnFire11 is not very well liked. (-100) OnFire11 is not very well liked. (-100)

Abs Training

I know that visible abs is related to low body fat %, diet and genetics.

Still curious to see if you guys train abs.

1) How often do you train abs?

I train abs every session, so 3-4 times a week.

2) Which exercises? Weighted?

I switch it up with the "different groups"

Decline crunches, hanging leg raise, reverse crunch, machine crunch, cable crunch, cable twist, Russian twist, planks, mountain climbers are my main ones.

3) What stage of your work out?

I used to do them at the end, now I do them in between sets.
    This way I can focus better.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Rarely. Depends on how the main compound lifts you do affect the abs or not.

If I do, it's ab wheel rollouts or dragon flags - maybe once or twice a week, 2-3 sets each time. Normally at the end of the workout.

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I train core every day. All my planche and front lever progression needs it and it's what's holding me back along with shoulder rotation strength. Besides that I also do hollow body holds, rocks and leg flutter kicks. Also hollow body where I position myself like and upside down planche while holding weights in my hands. Also started doing maltese planche leans (arms go way wider and farther back than regular planche) and tucked maltese box press.

I skipped dragon flag and went straight to trying to do dragon PRESS. Dragon flag is where your arms are behind your head holding onto something. Dragon press is where hands are besides your waist and you press down to raise your body. Really hits the triceps, rear delts and core.

Most people I see at my gym doing leg raises do it with hands under their lower back or butt. For hollow body, it is stressed that you shouldn't be able to put hands under your lower back because you engage the core by keeping lower back on the ground. Same with planks, lotta people don't really understand what engaging the core is and do planks with lower back sag.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarkZB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have heard that dad bods are popular these days. So I've stopped working out my abs specifically- only getting it worked out through doing main exercises, like pull-ups and occasionally sit-ups.