bhealy3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Clean Bulk @ Fast Metabolism

I've been lifting for about 3 years and have decided to enter into a clean bulk for the first time. Wondering what my kcal intake should look like and how many calories I should be taking in daily. I'm 6ft 2in and weighing at about 190lbs with a moderately quick metabolism. Any advice is much appreciated.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    About 2-300 kcal/day more than you're currently eating.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep others warm.
    Unknown