Registered User abodyinprogress's Avatar
    abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10)

BodySpace: Deleting Gallery Photos

I've tried a direct e-mail using the "Help" feature but haven't heard back, so I'll try here: I cannot delete photos from my BodySpace Gallery. I go to the photo, I click "Edit" in the upper right corner of the photo, I get the dropdown menu (2 options) with "Edit Photo" and "Delete Photo". I click on "Delete Photo", and it asks, "Are you sure you want to delete this photo and all activity?" I click "Yes" ... and nothing happens. Over and over and over. I would really like to tidy up my gallery.
    Be good, eat right, work hard, sleep naked.