Registered User abodyinprogress's Avatar
    abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10)

BodySpace: Deleting Gallery Photos

I've tried a direct e-mail using the "Help" feature but haven't heard back, so I'll try here: I cannot delete photos from my BodySpace Gallery. I go to the photo, I click "Edit" in the upper right corner of the photo, I get the dropdown menu (2 options) with "Edit Photo" and "Delete Photo". I click on "Delete Photo", and it asks, "Are you sure you want to delete this photo and all activity?" I click "Yes" ... and nothing happens. Over and over and over. I would really like to tidy up my gallery.
    Be good, eat right, work hard, sleep naked.

Registered User oldermuscledude's Avatar
    oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've got the same problem, and cannot find out who to contact to ask about how to delete photos! Frustrating....

toolschampion is not very well liked. (-100) toolschampion is not very well liked. (-100) toolschampion is not very well liked. (-100) toolschampion is not very well liked. (-100) toolschampion is not very well liked. (-100) toolschampion is not very well liked. (-100) toolschampion is not very well liked. (-100) toolschampion is not very well liked. (-100) toolschampion is not very well liked. (-100) toolschampion is not very well liked. (-100) toolschampion is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by abodyinprogress View Post
    I've tried a direct e-mail using the "Help" feature but haven't heard back, so I'll try here: I cannot delete photos from my BodySpace Gallery. I go to the photo, I click "Edit" in the upper right corner of the photo, I get the dropdown menu (2 options) with "Edit Photo" and "Delete Photo". I click on "Delete Photo", and it asks, "Are you sure you want to delete this photo and all activity?" I click "Yes" ... and nothing happens. Over and over and over. I would really like to tidy up my gallery.
    ️ Unleash Your Inner Strength! ️

Are you ready to sculpt your dream physique? Whether you're a seasoned bodybuilder or just starting your fitness journey, BodyBuilding.com is your ultimate destination for all things muscle, strength, and transformation.

Discover Expert Workouts: From bulking to cutting, we've got a workout plan tailored to your goals. Our expert trainers guide you every step of the way, ensuring you maximize gains and minimize guesswork.

Fuel Your Gains: Nutrition is key! Explore a wealth of articles, recipes, and supplements to support your body's needs. Whether you're chiseling abs or building mass, we've got the info you need to power up your meals.

Pro Tips and Community: Join a thriving community of fitness enthusiasts who inspire and motivate. Share your successes, learn from pros, and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques.

Elevate Your Performance: It's not just a journey; it's a lifestyle. Let's crush your goals together! Visit BodyBuilding.com today and unleash the champion within.

Transform, Conquer, Inspire – powered by BodyBuilding.com

#BodyBuilding #Gains #FitnessJourney #UnleashYourPotential

TripleA007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by abodyinprogress View Post
    Did you ever get an answer? I love what this site and app "intend" to do, but jeez, it's so buggy.