apetrov2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fairly new to bodybuilding and need advice.

Hi, im a 19 year old ex skinny nerd that has gained a few kgs of muscle from the past 4 or so months of going to the gym.
    To be exact i was 60kgs standing at 170cm and i am 79kgs at the same height now but ive ran into a big issue.
    Due to my lack of experience and knowledge ive been basically doing the same workouts on repeat in a cycle of 2 days work one day rest for a few months.
    While it has made a significant difference in my body recently i noticed that while my muscles recover alright, my ligaments and joints are not recovering as well so ive been looking into changing my workout routine to something more optimal for muscle growth. I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me some advice on how i should change it and details like that.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by apetrov2002 View Post
    Hi, im a 19 year old ex skinny nerd that has gained a few kgs of muscle from the past 4 or so months of going to the gym.
    To be exact i was 60kgs standing at 170cm and i am 79kgs at the same height now but ive ran into a big issue.
    Due to my lack of experience and knowledge ive been basically doing the same workouts on repeat in a cycle of 2 days work one day rest for a few months.
    While it has made a significant difference in my body recently i noticed that while my muscles recover alright, my ligaments and joints are not recovering as well so ive been looking into changing my workout routine to something more optimal for muscle growth. I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me some advice on how i should change it and details like that.

Can u post your training routine and weights? Sets/reps/rest intervals

Also, what you typically eat..
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post

i have 2 jobs so what i eat pretty much depends on where i am but i try to eat at least 4x a day mainly just grill from wherever im at and some rice . about the routine its literally just one day upper body and training everything as close to muscle failure as possible and one day legs then rest. for upper body day i usually do - lat pulldowns 3x10 cable rows 2x10 1x12 and flys 3x10 then i do bicep curls 3x10-12 lateral raises 3x10 and tricep cable pulldowns again 3x10 and lastly i do shoulderpress 3x10 overhead dumbell tricep raise 3x10 and cable bicep curls 3x10. atm im prioritizing upper body since ive had years of lower body training with kickboxing and whatnot so my legday is not rly worth mentioning. rest intervals are usually between 60 and 90 secs with bigger rest between excercise sets

Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post

weights:
    lat pulldowns-45 then 50 then 55
    cable rows are 3 sets of 35
    flys are 45 then 50x2
    bicep curls are with the ez bar and are 21.5kg with the bar
    lat raises are 10 kg dumbells
    tricep is 20kg then 22.5 then 25
    shoulderpress is 15kg dumbell x2 then 17.5
    OH tricep is 12.5
    cable curls are 15 then 17.5 x2

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here’s one option:

As you see the sets and reps- Adjust the weight as necessary to train as hard as possible with good form in all assigned rep ranges.

Mondays and Thursdays

Chest/Back/Shoulders

Bench Press 3-4 sets 5-8 reps.
    Incline press 3-4 sets 6-10 reps.

Row 3-4 sets 6-10 reps
    Wide grip lat pulldowns 3-4 sets 6-10 reps

Shoulder press 3-4 sets 5-8 reps
    Upright rows 3-4 sets 6-12 reps

———++++++++

Tuesday and Friday
    Squat 3-4 sets 5-8 reps
    Leg press 3-4 sets 6-12 reps
    Leg curls 3-4 sets 8-15 reps

Barbell curls 3-4 sets 6-10 reps
    Triceps pushdowns 3-4 sets 6-10 reps

Focus on two handed compound exercises and get stronger at pushing and pulling.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!