Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Help Arranging Exercises Within A Workout

Years ago I lifted consistently and logged on this forum and I'm just starting back logging here. I have half a$$ed worked out off and on but I'd like to get a good consistent routine going again. At the moment I am working out at home so my resources are limited and afterward I'll have access to planet fitness, which I realize isn't ideal, but financially and because they'll allow my teen son to work out with me that's what I have available. At home, I have a Walmart bench, bar, and weights, and adjustable dumbells. I am also having flexion issues in one ankle that I'm rehabbing currently after a major ankle injury. Below are the exercises I'd like to include in my main workout (3 days a week with a rest day in between). And then an A and a B add on to alternate between. I used to do starting strength and I looked at the fierce 5 when putting this together.

What I need help with is What order to go in with these exercises in my main workout? (The A and B extension will be at the end) Any Help is much appreciated.

Main Workout
    Bench
    Goblet Squat
    Pendlay Rows
    Deadlifts
    DB Press or Arnold Presses
    Weighted Glute Bridge

Alternate these two and superset them
    A
    Bicep Curls
    Ab Work
    b
    Overhead Triceps Extensions
    Unweighted Calf Raises for now due to ankle injury rehab
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could simply do an AB full body. It's great for the novice part of a program.
    A
    Squat
    Bench
    Row

B
    Deadlift
    OHP
    Pull ups or row variation

If you run out of weights you can always add more reps. It's not ideal, but it still is progression.