Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) messomi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Suggestions:

Diamonds

Chanel bags

negged you materialistic slime.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Thunderpants View Post
    No offense to those of you with HTC significant others but my suggestion in such cases would be to invest in an industrial strength plunger and/or a mechanical plumbing snake because if she is thick now just wait ten years when she waddles through the door after a particularly satisfying endeavor at chipotle and plops down to snap off several connected linear feet of mahogany dumper sausage that clogs your poor toilet beyond the point where several hours of aggressive plungering with your one direction reunion t-shirt pulled up over your nose has any effect and so in such a situation you can just burrow through that fudgey atrocity to at least get a bit of flow going to convey your own piss and logs out of the house I mean it may seem somewhat self serving but in reality she will thank you for being so considerate
    holy fuk lmao!
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Thunderpants View Post
    No offense to those of you with HTC significant others but my suggestion in such cases would be to invest in an industrial strength plunger and/or a mechanical plumbing snake because if she is thick now just wait ten years when she waddles through the door after a particularly satisfying endeavor at chipotle and plops down to snap off several connected linear feet of mahogany dumper sausage that clogs your poor toilet beyond the point where several hours of aggressive plungering with your one direction reunion t-shirt pulled up over your nose has any effect and so in such a situation you can just burrow through that fudgey atrocity to at least get a bit of flow going to convey your own piss and logs out of the house I mean it may seem somewhat self serving but in reality she will thank you for being so considerate
    Thank God she doesn't poop but my 16 yo boy who eats shreeded wheat all day...motherfuker would break down an industrial garbage disposal if he schit in a sink. I do have to get a new One Direction shirt tho..so thanks for that bro
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000) olemo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Suggestions:

Diamonds

Chanel bags
    something a gay guy would say

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Thank God she doesn't poop but my 16 yo boy who eats shreeded wheat all day...motherfuker would break down an industrial garbage disposal if he schit in a sink. I do have to get a new One Direction shirt tho..so thanks for that bro
    I remember as a little kid just clenching the snake too early and always winding up filthy, srs like trying to wipe a marker or the frosting off a birthday cake. And I'd load the bowl full of toilet paper and it wouldn't go down, so I'd stand there and flush again and once the water came up and started flooding the bathroom and I started screaming and my dad ran in and started panicking mopping it up with towels while pungering with the other hand and simultaneously screaming at me while I stood there pants around my ankles sobbing uncontrollably with a still poopy turd cutter.

(srs)
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Suggestions:

Diamonds

Chanel bags
    lmao miscers cant afford that chit. you should know that

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    I remember as a little kid just clenching the snake too early and always winding up filthy, srs like trying to wipe a marker or the frosting off a birthday cake. And I'd load the bowl full of toilet paper and it wouldn't go down, so I'd stand there and flush again and once the water came up and started flooding the bathroom and I started screaming and my dad ran in and started panicking mopping it up with towels while pungering with the other hand and simultaneously screaming at me while I stood there pants around my ankles sobbing uncontrollably with a still poopy turd cutter.

(srs)
    We've all been there brother. Srs. I did the same thing when i was younger at a friends house and the kitchen was underneath their upstairs bathroom. Piss/schit water rained down thru their kitchen light fixture and I ran into my buddies room freaking out in tears. His parents were yelling from downstairs...i pleaded with him to take the fall for me. He had a hot sister too who knew it was me and gave me a look of disgust everytime i went over afterwards.
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diamonds always. Easy and its what they want anyway.

300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KitchenAid mixer

Slaydom is a name known to all. (+5000) Slaydom is a name known to all. (+5000) Slaydom is a name known to all. (+5000) Slaydom is a name known to all. (+5000) Slaydom is a name known to all. (+5000) Slaydom is a name known to all. (+5000) Slaydom is a name known to all. (+5000) Slaydom is a name known to all. (+5000) Slaydom is a name known to all. (+5000) Slaydom is a name known to all. (+5000) Slaydom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    a hooded shearling coat like this. it's in beige with gray shearling

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PrehistoricUFO View Post
    Got her two pairs of Lululemon pants because she looks so fine in them and only has one pair. She is gonna love having new ones.

A pair of new earrings.

Some new G-Strings.

Some lingerie.

I basically bought her things that will appeal to her vanity like all women require, and I benefit from too.
    Lululemon is a great gift actually.

Repped

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sennas View Post
    Repped

Originally Posted by nielk View Post
    lmao miscers cant afford that chit. you should know that
    I though misc is CEO $10k/day ??

nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thankfully stopped doing gifts years ago. We both make our own money, if we want something we buy it ourselves.
    S/B/D—185/165/205 (sumo w/ straps)

Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bought mine a Canada Goose parka the other day for christmas.

She thinks she looks too pretentious in it, so she is returning it for an equally pricey but slightly lower key Patagonia coat that actually suits her a bit better.

As for something to open on Christmas morning, she loves downhill skiing, so I am carving her a stylized decoration of a skier in tuck position out of cedar, with stainless poles and skis.

I designed it already, just need to carve it. I haven't decided if I will airbrush it to match her ski outfit, or leave it natural. Ill see what looks best once I get it done.
    See BrianDaMans sig.

Rep SoapKing on sight crew.
    Semi tradie crew
    lol@tradies crew
    Certified HTC

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Couples Adventure Scratch Off Book
    Diamond and Oval Aquamarine Earrings
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A very expensive lingerie set for new years eve
    Her boyfriend will love it can't wait to hear all about it.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A nanny. Srs.

wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Celine bag, Google pixel 6 pro, custom made necklace from a family heirloom, and some french beauty products

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jlsnyderTypeR View Post
    OP, I do not have any gift suggestions, although, here is some future advise from an old & wise miser. Listen closely to your wife, because women are typically providing us with hints throughout the entire year. When you hear her mention something she wants, write it down immediately. Then by the middle of Fall, you will have a whole list of ideas and you really don't have to spend a ton of money, because the fact that you've been listening will blow her mind.

Just two pennies from an old miser!

Sounds like a big pain in the angus lol

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Never understood why jewelry was such a popular gift for women. It's nice once in awhile, but imo it gets old fast. But if you do it as a regular go-to gift, it starts losing its meaning. Kind of like how buying a woman flowers might make her really happy sometimes, but if you get into a habit of doing it with any sort of regularity, it loses meaning to them until they stop giving a chit, and perhaps eventually even find it annoying.

Diamonds are one of the worst culprits of all in terms of gifts of jewelry. Arguably one of the most vastly overpriced things you can spend money on. Imo enough money gets blown on diamond wedding/engagement rings alone, so I see no need to continue spending money on one of the biggest cultural sales scams in modern history.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    Never understood why jewelry was such a popular gift for women. It's nice once in awhile, but imo it gets old fast. But if you do it as a regular go-to gift, it starts losing its meaning. Kind of like how buying a woman flowers might make her really happy sometimes, but if you get into a habit of doing it with any sort of regularity, it loses meaning to them until they stop giving a chit, and perhaps eventually even find it annoying.

Diamonds are one of the worst culprits of all in terms of gifts of jewelry. Arguably one of the most vastly overpriced things you can spend money on. Imo enough money gets blown on diamond wedding/engagement rings alone, so I see no need to continue spending money on one of the biggest cultural sales scams in modern history.
    cause it shows her peers how much she has her pet male on a leash

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    She's a nurse on her feet all day so I got her some nice Hoka Bondi 7's. She likes to relax on the couch and watch talent shows when she has time so I also got her a nice baby lambs wool throw blanket.

If you're 14 or 60 maybe.
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nothing--we are going to hawaii first week of jan for 10 days. depending on how well my sales are for remainder of this month i may look into a professional closet remodel for the master.
    by appointment only

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    Sounds like a big pain in the angus lol
    Not nearly as much as a divorce...just saying!
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

mrowe8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrowe8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrowe8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrowe8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrowe8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrowe8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrowe8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrowe8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrowe8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrowe8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrowe8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    We don't do gifts anymore
    Wrong. You stopped trying and stopped buying. She complains to every woman about what a turd you are every year.

Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got mine the new kindle and something called a chilisleep, it's some pad thing you put on the bed that can heat/cool bed temp.
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    RON PAUL 2012
    Φ United Oliver Frat Φ