Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sterilite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face I wrote to a prisoner and fell in love – I flew 4,000 miles to see him

Nowadays people tend to meet their partners in a variety of different ways – some at work, others from friends, many even through dating sites.

But one young woman has revealed she fell in love with a prisoner after writing him letters.

Katie, a young woman from the UK fell in love with US prisoner Danny after they started writing letters to each other.

And despite Danny being locked away, Katie flew 4,000 miles to meet him in person.

Katie decided to write a letter to inmate Danny on writeaprisoner.com and quickly fell in love with him.

Katie has created a dedicated TikTok account to sharing her relationship with Danny – @katiedanny12.

Her account has 21.6K and followers and 277.8K likes.

According to Katie, Danny has already served five years for offenses that allegedly include: “Armed robbery, possession of a firearm and possession of controlled substances”.

She explained that Danny still has three years inside – and she plans on waiting for him to come out.

Katie documented her journey to meet her long-distance lover behind bars and explained: “I wrote to a prisoner and accidentally fell in love.”

After getting glammed up, Katie made her way to the prison where Danny is serving his eight-year sentence.

Katie looked overjoyed as she finally met her boyfriend.

In a series of pictures, Katie and Danny hug each other for the first time.

Katie opened up on her prison visit and said: “I was very, very, very nervous and anxious the whole drive there. I couldn’t breathe, I felt a bit sick.”

“I didn’t know fully what to expect when I got there.”

“I had to go through a metal detector, I had to change my top but I expected that anyway. This person came up behind me and it was Danny. It scared the life out of me.”

“Obviously I hugged him, we were hugging for ages.”

“I thought I would cry but to be honest with you I was so happy I was just so excited.”

“We had four and a half hours for our visit.”

“We had loads of snacks out of the vending machines which was really nice. We got our photos – they were quite relaxed on the hand holding and stuff. And at the end, I got a kiss.”

“You’re not technically allowed but we did it anyway.”

“Best day ever.”

Katie then shared a series of emails from Danny after their visit.

Danny said: “Best day of my damn life. You are stunning, fun and funny! Beautiful! And best of all, you’re MINE, considering if you still have me?”

“I love you more after today. I wished I could have held you forever. You’re just everything I need in a wife and I promise to cherish you forever.”

In another of Katie’s videos, she revealed that Danny sent her one of his t-shirts in the post.

She shared herself opening the parcel and said: “I have been waiting for this. I’m so excited, I can’t wait to open it.”

“I feel like such a weirdo sitting on TikTok sniffing a t-shirt. By the way, the reason I have been going on about the smell is because I was telling him to wear it loads so that it smelt of him.”

Lol if you are not thugmaxxing, prisonmaxxing, & penpalmaxxing

freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guys in prison are securing the poos better than the average miscer. Tragic
    Eagles/Leafs

HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love this for her.

I predict they live happily ever after and there's 0 chance she'll become a statistic.

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “I feel like such a weirdo sitting on TikTok sniffing a t-shirt. By the way, the reason I have been going on about the smell is because I was telling him to wear it loads so that it smelt of him.”

female sniffmaxxer confirmed
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is why men just dont take women serious. They can be the vice president or sec of state or an astonaut or something respectable but then we know deep down they are all capable of this stupidity.

The thing is, they dont even see how dangerous and stupid it actually is. I guarantee there are loads of women who see this and want their very own criminal to fall in love with.

They have no concept they are being played.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

(no homo) 8=====D~~~ KochZucker's Avatar
    KochZucker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KochZucker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KochZucker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KochZucker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KochZucker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KochZucker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KochZucker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KochZucker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KochZucker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KochZucker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KochZucker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ayyy didn't expect dinger bf

Danny said: “Best day of my damn life. You are stunning, fun and funny! Beautiful! And best of all, you’re MINE, considering if you still have me?”
    So deep

Danny said:
    “I love you more after today. I wished I could have held you forever. You’re just everything I need in a wife and I promise to cherish you forever.”
    Must be a misker. Oh heavenly blessed beauty, you're everything I didn't think I ever wanted in a girl.
    Founder and CEO of International Misc Lurkers Crew
    Reddit ----------------------------------------------->

See SuperHercules sig

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seen better looking in visiting then that, some of these guys will have back to back visits with different 8+/10s, pretty much use them to buy all the vending machine food they can and when they hit the limit ($100 or so IIRC) suddenly they "have to get back to the yard" or something. Next women rolls n and we do it again.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this has to be for attention whoring right?

she sat down and thought up a master plan to get social media attention, right?

there's no chance this is to be taken at face value. that some sloot sat down and decided to lookup how to write prison inmates in the USA and actually did it.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, meanwhile miscers think you need to make 200k minimum to get even an average chick

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrianDaMan View Post
    lol, meanwhile miscers think you need to make 200k minimum to get even an average chick
    nah, that chick in OP 100% has some sort of mental illness

bipolar, something
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    nah, that chick in OP 100% has some sort of mental illness

bipolar, something
    most of them do

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She has a nasty gut it looks like. Also, under the makeup I bet she is fugly AF. Also, she is insane, ded fkn srs. Also, LOL Good for homeboy though might make him focused on getting out without trouble.