Thread: Fat loss

Kaven91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat loss

Hey just a quick post, So my maintenance is 3300cal , Im currently at about 2700 in a deficit, its been 2 months and I haven't even really lost more than a pound or two give or take, Do I need to drop it even further?

Im also on a push/pull/leg split, 5 days a week with cardio twice a week, either HIIT or treadmill 15 incline 5 speed for about 15 mins.

I know im probably beating a dead horse here but im just stuck and its frustrating, my diet is great, I cut out all crappy foods, getting all my macros I need in etc.

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Either your maintainance is lower than 3300, or your intake is higher than 2700.

Online calculators are just estimstes based on the average person. Once you are in shape, your muscles get more efficient.

Just use calculators for a starting point. Then use the scale or waste measurements to get more exact.

Also, water and fiber weight vary. So don't worry if weight goes up a pound 1 week and drops 2 the next. It takes a month to know for sure how fast you are losing weight.

You can build a little muscle in a calorie deficit as a beginner, and muscle does weigh more per calorie. But there is no way you are gaining 4 pounds of muscle per month in a calorie deficit.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Your maintenance is 2700

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what they said ^

either your maintenance is lower than you think or you're miscounting your calories

billetworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billetworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billetworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billetworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billetworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billetworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billetworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billetworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billetworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billetworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billetworks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What they said...if your activity level is consistent, your intake is 2700, and your weight remains unchanged, your maintenance is what you're currently taking in. I go extreme when cutting to a deficit which most cannot tolerate, as my personal maintenance would be considered very low for my weight, but even when not extreme deficit, I have always found it easiest to increase deficit a bit beyond calcs, and then add calories back in as needed once I track progress over a bit of time. Just remember, everyone is unique, so some flex may be needed in execution of your plan

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1651556423

Exactly what I told you before, your maintenance isn't 3300, its 2700.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bottom line is if you aren't losing, you're taking in too many calories on a weekly basis. Between trusting calculators to know your personal maintenance and you counting incorrectly, the whole process of tracking calories is a guess at best. Your body doesn't know numbers, only if it's being given energy to either gain mass, lose mass or maintain mass.

Lower your weekly calories. It would help if you'd post your height and weight or a pic is preferable
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB