beisbol34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Save Money on Supplements

The worst part about all these supplements on the market is that once you buy a tub of whatever it may be; protein, pre-workout, EAA's, you're stuck with that flavor until it's all gone. Unless you shell out double or triple the amount of one tub to get different flavors, which can be a lot at once, I find myself getting sick of the same flavor every day.

I have come up with a solution of a single serve liquid pack that you add to your shaker or blender with an unflavored supplement so you can mix up your flavors every single day. I find it more cost effective to add the flavor in as opposed to buying tubs on top of tubs of different flavors.

Would anyone else benefit from this? What do you think?

oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    good